Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As the Sun Rises (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

As the Sun Rises (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptyFri 14 Oct 2022 - 21:16

Stoatpaw sat on top of the Fallen Oak, patiently waiting for any signs of life on the opposite end of the border. He had been up entirely too early today in an attempt at dodging Birdchaser. The she-cat had only come for him twice, but it seemed like a habit was forming and Stoatpaw preferred do what he pleased throughout the day. If he had to be up early to avoid his deputy, then he would make the most of it. There hadn't been any noises from Thunderclan's side of the forest since he took up his position on the oak, he had waited long enough. Leaping from his place on the tree, Stoatpaw took a few steps over the border. Their territory was so vibrant and beautiful, it almost made him wonder what other hidden beauties Thunderclan was hiding from the rest of the clans.
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 11:54

Sunpaw

Sunpaw didn’t think he was supposed to be out on his own, but how else was he supposed to learn the territory? Nightdancer hadn’t taken him out for training today - well, maybe she was planning to, but he’d gotten out of his nest to explore the forest before sunrise. She probably wouldn’t like that, but his scent trail would be easy enough to follow. The apprentice’s plan was to explore the borders - hopefully, patrols wouldn’t be out until later in the day; if the other Clans ran a schedule anything like ThunderClan’s, night patrols would be returning just about now.

The tom planned to go to SkyClan’s border today, and that one only - he figured it would be too much to go to every single border, especially if Nightdancer did find him and force him into a training session. Sunpaw had foraged past the forest he’d seen so far, but the comforting scent of his Clan continued - until it didn’t, and he saw an unfamiliar cat standing on what was still certainly ThunderClan territory.

Adrenaline began to race through Sunpaw as he realized where the cat was from. [i[SkyClan.[/i] It was the stench - foul, the same one wafting from what he now realized was the border. But this intruder (thankfully, it looked like another apprentice - Sunpaw was doubtful in his ability to fight off anyone older) was clearly not in his Clan’s territory anymore, and he looked like he knew it.

Sunpaw had taken up a position in some bushes, where he hoped the intruder couldn’t see him. His fur bushed up and claws unsheathed as he prepared to attack. The warrior code said to challenge all trespassing cats - and if this wasn’t a challenge, what was it?

The apprentice let out a loud caterwaul as he leapt out of the bushes, claws unsheathed and paws outstretched, hoping to knock the trespasser to the ground. “This is ThunderClan territory! Explain what you’re doing, SkyClan invader!

Sunpaw used Jumping Strike on Stoatpaw, dealing 9 [first attack advantage; 6+3] damage and costing 7 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP [-7]

Stoatpaw
11/20 HP [-9]
60/60 SP

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 17:06

Stoatpaw would have been shocked by the appearance and subsequent attack, if it hadn't been for the cat's battle cry. It had given him just enough time to register what was to come. Turning quickly to face his attacker, Stoatpaw threw himself to side, dodging the cat's attack narrowly. He took a few quick steps backward, putting distance between them. "Stars, of course you're here." It should have been early enough that the patrols weren't out yet, but it was only natural that he would be found so quickly. Stoatpaw was just simply plagued with bad luck, he was a fool to think that he could have a quick peek over the border. "Hold on a second, I-" He considered what excuse he could make. Would the Thunderclanner believe him if he said he just wanted to take a look? Of course he would, his opponent would think that he was spying on them. That only really left him with one choice. "I didn't know I crossed over to Thunderclan territory, I'll leave, ok?" Stoatpaw placed a hesitant paw toward the border, keeping his eyes locked on the apprentice across from him.

Stoatpaw used Dodge and Fight, Dealing no damage and costing 7 SP

Sunpaw:
20/20 HP
53/60 SP

Stoatpaw:
20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Last edited by Romantica on Mon 17 Oct 2022 - 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 17:06

The member 'Romantica' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sal

sal

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 19:59

Sunpaw

Perhaps his loud yowl hadn’t been the best idea, Sunpaw resolved, as the SkyClan intruder noticed him a moment too soon. His attack missed, and he was left rolling tail over toes for a moment before he regained footing, spinning around to face his opponent - who, thankfully, didn’t seem keen to counterattack.

The other apprentice opened his mouth. With adrenaline playing upon the excitement of his first ‘real’ fight, Sunpaw mistook it as a sign of attack, and sprang towards him with a few quick strides, until he registered the words coming out of Stoatpaw’s mouth.

Sunpaw wasn’t quite able to stop himself in time. He tried to do minimal damage, lowering his head to ram into the other apprentice’s chest, keeping unsheathed claws safely away from ripping fur and drawing blood. “I didn’t hear you in time-” came a half gasp, half shriek from the ThunderClanner, speech hindered by a pelt full of fur in his mouth. Sunpaw backed away quickly, shaking his head to clear momentary dizziness, showing his claws sheathing as what he hoped was sign of peace. He kept the thoughts in his head to himself - How do you not smell the border? I suppose SkyClan is full of birdbrains, but surely any cat with a working nose could tell the difference between two freshly-marked Clan scents.

“Look. How about we pretend this didn’t happen? I won’t tell my Clanmates you trespassed, and you don’t do it again.” Sunpaw felt it was a generous offer, considering the other apprentice had been in the wrong. He wasn’t sure if he was intimidating enough to stop the other snooping around the territory another time, but hopefully a patrol, or someone more experienced would tell him off. Plus, I attacked him twice, and he didn’t really try to attack me. I guess it’s what I’m supposed to do. Maybe I can ask Nightdancer later - no, I don’t want her to find out about this… hopefully he’ll take the offer and leave.

Sunpaw (accidentally) used Headbutt, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Sunpaw:
20/20 HP
48/60 SP [-5]

Stoatpaw:
16/20 HP [-4]
53/60 SP

more active on discord ☆

Last edited by sal on Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 21:40

The collision left Stoatpaw winded, but he recovered quickly, angling a paw for a strike at the opposing apprentice before his words clicked. Slowly, Stoatpaw lowered his paw, keeping an eye on the Thunderclanner's retracting claws. "Get the fluff out of your ears then." He growled, baring his fangs slightly. Sure he was on enemy territory, but it was clear he didn't want to fight. All he had done was try to reason with the cat, only to be attacked again. He would have loved nothing more than to strike the apprentice back, but that would cause too much trouble for him. He was already being pestered by Birdchaser, if she heard about a scuffle at the border where he had been the invader, Stoatpaw would never hear the end of it. "Are you just going to attack me again when I try to leave?"
Back to top Go down
sal

sal

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) EmptySun 23 Oct 2022 - 14:36

Sunpaw

Sunpaw exhaled in relief as the tom’s paw slowly lowered. “Yeah, yeah,” he muttered, ears twitching slightly. Hopefully Nightdancer would never find out about this. He’d probably be sentenced to an unholy amount of time cleaning the elder’s nests and fur if she ever did. The SkyClanner was still making pointed remarks even as Sunpaw backed away slowly, trying to show his peaceful intentions. He crossed the border! I had every right to attack. Whatever. Could have been worse, I guess.

“Just go back to your own territory, bird-brain,” Sunpaw snapped, perhaps a bit more harshly than intended - but he was easily aggravated, and confident now that he knew patrols would reach him soon if the other tom decided he didn’t want to leave so easily. “And stay out of ours.

more active on discord ☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Rises (Closed)   As the Sun Rises (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

As the Sun Rises (Closed)
Page 1 of 1