Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL Empty
PostSubject: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 2:33

ooc: It would be great if Fishstar came along, or perhaps a patrol, that came out looking for Dawnpaw as she was missing from camp. But they arrive after Dawnpaw and Fernpaw meet. Thanks <33

IC: Dawnpaw was out exploring the territory, and marking the borders, though she wasn't supposed to be. She was just tired of being stuck inside the camp doing apprentice duties. If anyone found her, she'd probably get a good telling off, but it didn't bother her just yet. The she-cat decided that if she brought some prey back to camp then maybe they wouldn't be as mad at her if she was caught. Dawnpaw tried to scent the prey around her, but with the arrival of Leaf-bare, there wasn't much to be found. The prey the did find, however, was skinny and tough to eat. The clan seemed to be doing okay in the cold moons, but the young apprentice had decided she was going to try and help in any way she could.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 14:16

Fernpaw, who had recently become a rogue, was just awakening and started to walk around to stretch his legs for the day. He was sure he was in Riverclan territory, as he saw plenty of water and had strayed from Thunderclan camp, not wanting to get attacked. He caught a faint glimpse of a cat around one of the barren trees, and crouched low, trying not to make much noise. He backed up slowly, stepping on a stick and breaking its fragile form in half, surely grabbing the attention of the cat.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 14:35

Dawnpaw sighed to herself but froze as a twig snapped close by. "W-who's there?" She questioned, trying to sound tough. She frowned and glanced around her. There was someone here. She could smell them - though she didn't know who. She hissed into the shadows, cursing to herself. She shouldn't have come out alone.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 14:58

"I- um, I am F-F-Fernpaw. Who are you? Are you g-going to h-hurt me?" Unable to choke out his words and with a scared tone, Fernpaw peeked around the tree to see a beautiful she-cat with the most beautiful eyes. Staring at her directly in the eyes, Fernpaw was unable to move as the she-cat backed away from him, himself unconsciously backing away as well. Not long after, maybe a few seconds, Fernpaw bumped into a bush with no leaves, startling himself and jumping forward only a tail-length away from the she-cat he just encountered."P-Please dont...h-hurt me..." He had just come from Thunderclan and had no protection, he had been attacked by a badger and almost bitten by a snake. Because of this, he was paranoid of meeting a clan cat and being attacked by it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:30

Dawnpaw gave the tom a confused yet still frightened stare. He had wonderful eyes, she'd give him that. But she didn't understand why he was scared of her. She was only a small cat, after all. "I'm... Dawnpaw...." She said, blinking. "Why are you in Riverclan territory?" She questioned, though she had no plan to chase this cat away. "I... I'm not going to hurt y-you..." the apprentice trailed off, faintly scenting thunderclan on this toms pelt. "Are you from Thunderclan?"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:43

"Well, Im a rogue. I was originally in Thunderclan, but I kind of, well, quit. Im sorry, Ill um, Ill leave Riverclan territory. Unless, well, could I maybe...stay? I dont like being all alone." With a blank stare, Fernpaw hopingly asked to join Riverclan."Do you think, maybe I could talk to Fishstar. Will you come with me?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 7:08

Dawnpaw blinked at the tom in surprise. "Oh.. Sure, I could take you to camp? Or... we could wait here..?" She replied, not really knowing what to say. She'd never tried to get anyone into a clan, but maybe she could this time? This cat seemed nice, and she already knew it was difficult to be a rogue. You'd have to hunt alone, fight alone - very lonely.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:22

"Anything is is fine with me, as long as I dont have to be alone. I dont really like being a rogue, but I was scared.." Trailing off, Fernpaw sat down in the snow and thought about how he ran away from Thunderclan.

OOC: If Fernpaw cant join Riverclan, would it be ok if he joined another clan?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 2:00

"I can imagine. W.....Why were you a rogue in the first place...?" She asked, confused. She could scent a faint trace of Thunderclan on the tom, but he said he was a rogue so he wasn't a Thunderclan cat.

OOC: Sure, I think Fishstar is really busy so she might not be able to get here. I don't mind if he joins another clan!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 4:57

"You see, when I was no more than a little kit, I was in Thunderclan. I dont remember much about it, but something scared me and I just ran. I didnt know what I was doing, but now there is no way Im getting back into Thunderclan. I wish I had never ran away in the first place, but now it done and...now i cant go back." Rambling on, Fernpaw looked down at the ground and wished that he could join Riverclan. Deep down inside, he wished he had never ran away, but what done is done and he couldnt take it back.

OOC: Make sure to PM her so that she knows about the topic!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 1:24

Dawnpaw listened to the rogue's story and frowned. "That's very sad. Do you not remember what scared you?" the she-cat wasn't great with comforting people, so she walked up a little closer. "If... if there is a patrol, or maybe Fishstar.. perhaps you could join Riverclan?" The young apprentice wouldn't mind having this tom in Riverclan. He seemed very nice and was polite, too. Dawnpaw didn't like many of the other apprentices in her clan, other than her siblings.

OOC: I'll message her now!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptySun 25 Dec 2016 - 9:16

"That sounds...Great! Thank you so much." Sitting next to the she-cat, Fernpaw beckoned for her to sit down next to him.

OOC) Great!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 22:08

Fishstar had been out to try and catch some fish in the frigid river when she heard voices coming from a short distance away. Curious, she turned in the direction of the noise, pushed through a throng of reeds, and came upon the small group of apprentices. Her eyes fell on Fernpaw. "What are you doing on this side of the river?" she asked, eyes narrowing.

Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 7:55

Dawnpaw sat beside him and was about to open her jaws to say something more, but another cat stepped out. It was Fishstar. The apprentice glanced up at her and stood again. "Oh... Fishstar," she said, surprised at the leaders sudden arrival. "He.. he wants to join Riverclan." She finished. Her eyes flicked between Fish star and Fernpaw.

Ooc: Thanks for joining the thread!

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL EmptyThu 29 Dec 2016 - 14:33

Standing up softly from his place in the snow, Fernpaw worked up every bit of courage he had to ask Fishstar a very important question."My name is... Fernpaw. I'm, um, I came from Thunderclan. I was maybe thinking, I could possibly join Riverclan?" Fernpaw stood silently in front of Fishstar, hoping he made a good impression on the Riverclan leader.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL   Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL Empty

Back to top Go down

Among the Ferns, the Dawn rises [Closed!] - FISHSTAR NEEDED/OR A PATROL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next