Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 18:17

Unlike the other two more recent apprentices, Mothpaw's tenure as an apprentice had been much shorter compared to Honeylight and Lighttail, and for that, he was almost grateful. There was nothing wrong with an apprenticeship that stretched past what it should have been, but with more warriors under his paws, the less he needed to worry. They were growing and prospering, that was for certain. Nightstar leaped onto the Jaggedrock, his paws becoming familiar with the grips as he padded up. "All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, gather in the shadow of Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!"

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 19:06

Mothpaw found herself heeding Nightstar's summons. She seldom attended ceremonies, but for once, she figured she would go. Whisper had it that she would be earning her name soon - and she was ready.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 19:46

Sablepaw gathered with the rest of his clan, eagerly awaiting Nightstar's announcement.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Output12                   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Output10                          Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 20:22

Lighttail had just returned from a hunt. She stopped to deposit her prey before going to sit beside her brother. Was this a ceremony? Couldn’t be. Even the couple apprentices who were older than her brothers were much younger than her, and she’d only just gotten her warrior name!
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 10:09

"ShadowClan! I've summoned you here today to witness the naming of a new warrior. Mothpaw, please step forward." The tom sat silently as the apprentice did so. "I call upon all those present and watching to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Mothpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Nightstar meowed, waiting patiently for the apprentice to think and respond with her answer. He could be patient, if she needed it.

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 10:24

There was a stunned look as her name was called. Out of all the apprentices, it was her turn to earn her name? Sablepaw had bested her in a spar not too long ago, surely, he would have earned his name first? Nevertheless, she wouldn't ignore the summons of her leader. The cinnamon-patterned feline made her way to the front of the crowd, her green eyes focusing on the onyx pelt of Nightstar. "I do." Her voice was firm, despite the nerves that otherwise threatened to tremble her frame. If they believed her to be ready, she had no other choice. But there was also the simple fact that she truly did believe in her loyalty to her Clan.

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 10:35

"Then it is my honor to name you a warrior before all witnesses present. Mothpaw, from this day forward you will be known as Mothcatcher. ShadowClan honors your Perceptiveness and Focus, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in our ranks." Nightstar leaped from his position on the jagged rock, landing squarely in front of Mothcatcher, he then stepped forwards and pressed his nose to her forehead. "You will be sitting vigil tonight, speak with your family, and then take your spot at the camp entrance to begin. Congratulations, Mothcatcher." Nightstar meowed, stepping away to give the newly named warrior some space to speak with her family and friends.

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 10:40

The newly named Mothcatcher felt the pride swelling in her chest as she was given her new name. It was fitting for her, rather beautiful all things considered. It made a wide grin appear on her face, one that would be almost impossible to wipe off. Reality seemed to hit her like a torrential flood (too soon?), her head dipping as Nightstar pressed his nose to her head to seal her fate. "Thank you," She spoke quietly, before parting from her leader to seek out who she would celebrate with. Her first thought was to go talk to Sablepaw.

"I'm glad you came to my ceremony. I'll see you in the warriors den soon too, right? So we can keep sparring and be some of the best guards Shadowclan has ever seen?" She spoke kindly, the smile reaching her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: