Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teach me how to win (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 15:27

Leopardsun felt the apprentice pin her down, and let out a frustrated hiss. Sablepaw had a particular talent for getting on her nerves, even if she tried not to hold it against him- the fact that he was holding his own against her despite her experience and his own exhausting attitude was beyond frustrating to her. Deciding to take another chance, she attempted to maneuver her way out of his hold; using her size to her advantage.

Leopardsun used Duck and Twist, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 SP!

Leopardsun:
20/50 HP
68/120 SP (-5)

Sablepaw:
5/20 HP (-7)
26/60 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Mon 17 Oct 2022 - 15:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 15:27

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 14:36

Leopardsun's frustrated hiss was a good sign that his pin was solid, or at least he thought it was. She was quick to shake him off, but that didn't mean he would let her recover. He closed the short distance between them before swiping at her with a flurry of sheathed paws.

Sablepaw used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows on Leopardsun, Dealing 10 HP and costing 14 SP

Leopardsun:
10/50 HP (-10)
68/120 SP

Sablepaw:
5/20 HP
12/60 SP (-14)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 17:38

Though Sablepaw had put up a good fight, his flurry of attacks catching her off guard, Leopardsun was ready to end this. She could tell that the apprentice, though he was still fighting with zeal, would be thoroughly exhausted if they went on too much longer, while she was barely winded; and it wouldn't take too much more to secure her victory. She reared up on her hind legs and brought her paws down on his head with a single powerful blow, careful not to actually injure him as she pinned him down. "Run your opponent around until they're about to collapse, and then take them down. How's that for skill? ...That said, you're not actually hurt, are you?"

Leopardsun blinked, looking him over. She wasn't a medicine cat, but presumably Sablepaw could tell for himself whether or not he was fine. "You fought well, Sablepaw, but..."

You could certainly use an attitude adjustment.

Given that she had been gifted with some sense of tact, she did not say that. Instead, she said: "A good warrior- and a good leader- is capable of swallowing their pride. Nightstar and Froststar were around during the Dark Forest. So was Murkystar. Do you think they just weren't talented, or that they weren't trying hard enough?"

Not that she expected her words to sink in. They hadn't last time, after all. All she could do was try to encourage his less exhausting tendencies.

Leopardsun used Upright Lock on Sablepaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP!

Leopardsun:
10/50 HP
58/120 SP (-10)

Sablepaw:
0/20 HP (-10)
12/60 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1270

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 13:25

The final blow to his head had surprised him, even now he was still learning new moves. "We're not done yet." He protested, though as he did, Sablepaw became aware of the exhaustion that had been setting in. Letting out a resigned sigh, Sablepaw continued. "I'm fine, just a bit tired." His head drooped slightly as Leopardsun launched into another mini speech. While he didn't know anything about Froststar or Murkystar, he did know how strong Nightstar was. Even after so much time had passed, he still couldn't get his leader's rite out of his head. "I'm not saying that they weren't trying, I know Nightstar would have done everything he could to protect Shadowclan, but," Sablepaw shuffled his paws nervously. He didn't like the idea of telling Leopardsun how he really felt, but if anyone could understand him it had to be her. "I don't want anything bad to happen to Shadowclan. Now that I'm here, I won't let anything bad happen, and it's not that I think I'm better than all of you." Well, aside from Nightstar, he had thought that at one point, but learning that he had no blood ties to Froststar had shattered that illusion. "I know that you'll be there to help me, same with Nightstar, and Iceheart. You all mean... a lot to me." Stars, that was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teach me how to win (closed)   Teach me how to win (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teach me how to win (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2