Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 2:47

Swiftpaw sat near the entrance to camp, waiting patiently for Croawstar to finish whatever it was that he was doing. He'd promised him that he'd teach him how to climb trees soon, so he was hoping that maybe today would be that day. He'd already eaten breakfast, so he was ready to go. His fluffy fur was still sticking up a little from where he had laid on it, but he'd tamed it down as much as he could.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:50

The black fluffy leader was finishing up helping organize one last patrol, he had to make sure that the clan hunted everywhere to have enough prey for the whole clan. With as many mouths to feed as they had it was needed. Crowstar dismissed the warrior before turning, and joining Swiftpaw at the camp entrance. "Ready to go?" He asked his apprentice.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 17:43

"Yeah!" The excited young apprentice meowed. Hopefully, they could get a lot done today. With that on his mind, he waited for the large black cat to start them off, thinking he'd probably get into a good amount of trouble if he went out all on his own.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 19:31

The leader nodded, and flicked his tail to lead Swiftpaw out of camp. The leader walked until they came across a shallow area of trees. These trees sat lower than the rest of trees in Skyclan territory, and it was perfect for training the apprentices to better learn to climb trees. They started young but it was only with the saplings that grew around the edges of camp.

With ease the leader bunched his hind leg and sprung onto one of the branches. He was used to the taller trees so he managed to get up into the tree a couple branches from the lowest one. The leader looked down onto the fluffy apprentice and sat down. "To start you have to learn how to get into a tree. The way most of us do it, is using our powerful back legs to leap into the tree as I just did." The leader explained. "Bunch your muscles in your back legs and jump. Aim for the top of the lowest branch." He would land on the branch if he aimed for the top, instead of hitting it with his head.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 3:53

Eagerly following after Crowstar, the young tom gazed around at the trees that surrounded the pair of fluffy cats. They were so tall! He dared not to stray far from Crostar, but there were so many interesting things to look at! He was even more amazed when his mentor jumped all the way up as high as he did. Now he was expected to do this? "I... um... okay." He took a deep breath, crouching down low. He bunched up his muscles as he was told, and made the jump. Before he knew it he was on the lowest branch of the tree, looking down to the place he was standing just a few seconds ago. "I did it!" His face lit up, and his fur stood on end. His paw slipped slightly, but he caught his balance in time and stabilized himself once more. He looked up to Crowstar with a wide, bright smile adorning his fluffy face.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018 - 23:47

Crowstar nodded to his apprentice. The leader remained in his spot. "Use your claws to help keep you rooted until you get better." The fluffy tom said. "Now work your way up to my branch. From here you just have to jump from branch to branch." While they were up here the leader was planning on getting some hunting done, or start teaching Swiftpaw to hunt. Hunting in the trees was one of the important parts of being a Skyclan warrior.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 4:18

Swiftpaw jumped up to the next branch as instructed, focusing only on the branch right above him. He tryed to jump to the next branch up, right beneath Crowstar's branch, but instead of landing on the branch like he intended, he could only manage to snag it with his front claws. He tried to pull himself up, but with no prior training, he was unable. He dropped to the branch below him, sighing quietly. "I'll do better next time, Crowstar." He shook his head, trying to think over what went wrong. His fluffy white fur had small pieces of twigs and bark stuck in the ends, but he would wait until later to pull them out. He looked up at his mentor from the branch he was on, awaiting instructions.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]   Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Teach Me Everything? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1