Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Paws [c]

Go down 
+2
Holly
Flybot
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4498

New Paws [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 7:36 pm

The clan terminology was starting to click in the little kits head. It seemed anyone with -paw in their name was about as old as she was, maybe a littler more. Anyone with -star was talked about with great respect as she heard with Sablepaw and through hints of the cat Leopardsun and Snowfoot were talking about.

Those outside of -paw and -star, though... She figured they were higher status like Leopardsun was. And who better to ask than the cats in front of her! ""So... What are you?" Darling asked Sablepaw. "There are leaders and deputies... So what are you and Snowfoot?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGgdMsS New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

New Paws [c] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  New Paws [c] - Page 2 JcnAVnI New Paws [c] - Page 2 Grub_f10New Paws [c] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 8:55 pm

It almost felt like Leopardsun was trying to provoke him at this point. Sablepaw was ready to rejoin the discussion before Darling spoke up. He was glad for the change in subject, it meant that wouldn't get in trouble a second time with his deputy. "I'm an apprentice, and if you end up joining Shadowclan, you'd end up an apprentice too. I'm being trained by Nightstar right now, but you could get any warrior in the clan as your mentor. As for Snowfoot, she's a just a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 9:06 pm

Echomist looked back and forth between the cats as they spoke but ultimately decided to remain silent, not that he liked speaking much anyway. He really wasn't sure what he was needed here for. Green eyes turned away from the commotion in front of him turning to his mate. His gaze posing the silent question of what she needed from him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6050

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 11:12 am

Leopardsun sighed deeply, dashing forward to whisper to Echomist so the kit almost certainly couldn't hear. Of course she'd have to spell it out plainly on a day where she didn't particularly want to. "Her mother is almost certainly dead, and I... Might have adopted her. Accidentally! Sort of. If she's staying with us, at least." She shook her head, wondering what precisely had been going through it at the time; even if said time was only minutes earlier. "...Nightstar struck a nerve, I would have at least waited otherwise! Either way... Whether you'd want to be involved in that is- it's up to you. I do have responsibilities, but... I can manage. I just thought you should know."

Normally, she knew better than to act on impulse. But when the well-being of kits were at risk...

She shut her eyes tight as she backed away again, trying not to think about how she was already considering names. Kits were generally fragile creatures, though this one seemed to be doing quite alright for herself now. Something powerful, then.

"Snowfoot is a senior warrior," Leopardsun corrected, mostly just glad that Sablepaw wasn't directly arguing with her. "She's on Nightstar's council. And Echomist is a warrior, too."

Turning her attention to Snowfoot, who had far more experience with this sort of thing than she did, she asked, "What do you think of Harrier? I've never... Never done this before. But I like it, I think. Something powerful, something strong."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2430

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 8:57 pm

Snowfoot smiled. “If she likes it, I think it sounds good. It’s not a super common name, and it has meaning. But of course, she’s old enough to definitely have a say.”
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4498

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 12:50 am

The kit squealed with delight. That was much cooler than her current name and she loved the idea of being cool like Leopardsun. "I love it!

Harrierkit knew they'd never find her mother and, even if they did, there would be no recovering what they found. There's no replacing her real mom whom she loved with all her little heart. But Leopardsun now being in her life would make it much easier to continue to move on.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGgdMsS New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 New Paws [c] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

New Paws [c] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  New Paws [c] - Page 2 JcnAVnI New Paws [c] - Page 2 Grub_f10New Paws [c] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paws [c]   New Paws [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Paws [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2