Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 8:54

A family of owls.. Something he didn't expect so soon after the flood but they had found their way here. It seemed their chicks had already flown off but the pair remained tormenting the area and those who got to close. They needed to be driven off. So with his mate by his side, and an apprentice in tow, Echomist guided the two to the area. He didn't know if one or both would be here, but the sooner they were dealt with the better.

"You two ready?" The spotted tom said as he eyed the tree they had taken residence in. No movement yet but it was only a matter of time.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 12:22

Sablepaw followed the two through the territory, glancing at Leopardsun periodically through the course of their journey. He couldn't believe she was letting him join in on this operation, especially with how their scouting mission had went. He knew that it was over, but part of him still felt phantom stings at where he had been stuck by the beast. Perhaps it was the additional warrior that accompanied them that had allowed for him to join, Sablepaw just knew that he wouldn't question it. Giving the tom at his side a quick nod, Sablepaw whispered, "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 7:34

Leopardsun kept her eyes on Echomist for the most part, though she glanced occasionally over at Sablepaw. The fact that this was a proper patrol and not one of her own scouting missions eased some of her worry, but she couldn't help her concern for him. She wasn't sure what, precisely, had possessed her to allow him to come along this time. Maybe it was what had happened last time, and how she had spoken to him.

She wouldn't apologize for what she had said- she stood by it, he had ignored her orders and been hurt as a result- but she wouldn't stop him from joining a larger patrol, even if part of her wanted to. ShadowClan's territory was particularly dangerous as of late, but every apprentice had to learn how to survive in it eventually.

Still, she would be looking out for him. As her clanmate, as her kin, and as an apprentice- he wasn't her own, but she still felt some responsibility toward the younger cats of the clan.

She nodded solemnly as her mate asked if they were ready to proceed. "Ready."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 15:52

Echomist nodded as the two cats with him gave their affirmations. The spotted tom moved forward, wanting to catch the Owl's attention first, and let it focus on him. He would let it swoop to his level and when it moved to make it's attack he would strike. It was the best way to do this. At least in his mind.

The green eyed tom stared at the owl on the branch, watching as it gazed back at him. He kept an eye on it as he moved closer waiting for it to take flight. Once it did, he prepped himself. Closer and closer it came, talons at the ready. When it got close the warrior struck.

Echomist used leap and hold dealing 8 (+1) damage, -15 SP. Owl is pinned for two turns. Night Finesse is active.

Echomist:
60/60 HP
105/120 SP

Owl:
21/30 HP
90/90 SP

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Sat 8 Oct 2022 - 15:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 15:52

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] Mistpe10
Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 16:08

Sablepaw watched nervously as the owl swooped for Echomist, but the warrior's quick pin had the avian stuck to the ground before it even had a chance to attack. Not waiting for an order to attack from either cat, Sablepaw bolted for the bird, delivering a swift barrage of slashes.

Sablepaw used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows on the Owl, Dealing 11 HP and costing 14 SP
The Owl is still stunned

Echomist:
60/60 HP
105/120 SP

Sablepaw:
20/20 HP
14/60 SP (-14)

Owl:
11/30 HP (-11)
90/90 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] EmptySun 9 Oct 2022 - 15:33

Leopardsun followed both Echomist and Sablepaw's assault on the owl with by quite literally leaping into the fray, rearing up on her hind legs to bring her paws- claws unsheathed- down on the owl's momentarily still form with a particularly powerful blow.

Leopardsun used Upright Lock, dealing 10+1 damage and costing 10 SP!

Leopardsun
50/50 HP
110/120 SP (-10)

Echomist
60/60 HP
105/120 SP

Sablepaw
20/20 HP
14/60 SP

Owl
DEAD/30 HP (-11)
90/90 SP

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]   Your Feathers are Mine [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Feathers are Mine [Closed]
Page 1 of 1