Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

return of the king

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

return of the king Empty
Postreturn of the king

First of all, I'd like to begin by stating that my return isn't guaranteed in any way. On top of getting ready for the spring semester, where I'll be officially starting college, I work a forty hour work week with dogs-- I am trying to get a hang of everything, but more often than not I have no energy to do much other than sleep. I'm willing to give this a shot, however.

I do have to admit that the recent drama is encouraging me to lay low for a little while. While I was not active at the time of the event, it still involves people I care about. First and foremost, this is a website where we pretend to be cats. The fact that this site even has drama to begin with will never fail to baffle me. That being said, I feel the need to say that the childishness needs to stop. Going forward, we need to be able to handle issues like adults, regardless of personal feelings; as one of the younger site members. I can't even begin to describe how insane it is that I have to say that to begin with. I know it isn't just me who feels like theres been an influx of drama recently, and I need to reiterate that staying active on site can be difficult for me and others if these behaviors continue. I do not have any insider knowledge to the situation or the people directly involved, nor do I claim to take sides in any of this. I'm just stating what I feel like needs to be stated.

Regarding my return to roleplay, I hope to start some topics with my characters sometime in the next few days. I've brainstormed on how to explain my inactivity ooc, and this is what I came up with;

Yarrowblossom would have caught a severe illness and is just beginning to recover

Fogfeather developed greencough, most likely from his sister or the weather. He, however, is completely convinced it was stinky Shadowclan.

Lynxpaw was hanging around where she shouldn't have, and was nabbed by twolegs. Good thing they weren't too bright; she managed to sneak away after a few weeks.

I'm excited to begin roleplaying again, and it makes me really happy to see all of you!

xoxoMugs

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

return of the king :: Comments

lostfanboy
Re: return of the king
Post Sun 25 Sep 2022 - 14:28 by lostfanboy
Glad to have you (tentatively) back Muggy! I'm looking forward to getting to RP with you again Regular Feel free to dm me anytime if you want a topic with any of my kitties! <3 <3 <3
Nerd
Post Mon 26 Sep 2022 - 15:24 by Nerd
Hey welcome back! Don’t worry if you can’t manage a return though, real life always comes first.
Stags
Post Tue 27 Sep 2022 - 12:49 by Stags
Truffle giving fog is amazingly horrible and might actually make her feel bad
Post  by Sponsored content

return of the king

Page 1 of 1