Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Words Sweet as Honey [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

Words Sweet as Honey [C] Empty
PostSubject: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyMon 3 Apr 2023 - 14:47

Crookedlight

Crookedlight was starting to enjoy his patrols and outings. It had taken a while for that comfortable feeling to return, and even now it still felt strained from time to time, but he took comfort in his time out in the forest. What was more difficult was when he was with other cats…and now, he’s out with Ambersun, one of the newly-named warriors. Who he had never spoken with. Nd didn’t know what to say now.

Oh what should he say?

They walked under the tall pines above with light filtering through the branches. She was a beautiful cat, that was clear to see. What should he say in the presence of a beautiful cat? How could he start a conversation to end this grueling silence?

“Your pelt looks stunning in the afternoon light,” Crookedlight said with a charming smile. His mouth moved on his own. He’s not sure if the flirtatious compliment was what his mind would have wanted, but it was the easiest thing to go to. He just hoped it was not unwelcome by the cat he’d barely spoken with.
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 23:09

Ambersun was more than welcoming to Crookedlight's advances. He was a very handsome tom himself, which definitely influenced her to flirt back with him. "Why, thank you," she said, dipping her head. "Though I doubt it's as stunning as that radiant smile of yours, Crookedlight." Perhaps she was flattering him a bit, but she did think that his smile was very stunning in itself, and it was one of the things that attracted her to him.

"So, Mister Radiant, how does a cat like you spend his free time?" Her voice was soft and smooth, and the young warrior seductively smiled at the black-and-white tom. Now that they've interacted, she really wanted to learn more about him. Perhaps it was just that kitlike curiosity inside of her that never seemed to really fade, but obviously there was a cat behind the charming smile. Perhaps it was uglier than his face and demeanor showed, or perhaps it was even more beautiful than she could even dream of. Either way, she wanted to find out more about him.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Words Sweet as Honey [C] Image10
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptySun 9 Apr 2023 - 22:19

Crookedlight

Crookedlight had never been…flirted back before. Ambersun’s response was surprising. It made him feel a bit hot beneath his pelt, but it was also easier to talk this way. He had had a few conversations with other cats before that led to the inevitable How are you? question that he never knew how to answer. This? This he could handle.

He flashed Ambersun another charming smile and his paws moved fluidly across the forest floor. “Oh, the same as any other, I’m sure. I rather enjoy patrols, but it really depends on who I spend them with. I felt rather lucky to find myself assigned to this one with you.” A purr rumbled in his throat as he watched her. “And what about you? I’m sure you’re not as boring as me and my focus on work.” Oooh please talk about herself. Crookedlight really hates the focus being put on him.
SkyClan • Tier 2 • He/Him • 30 | 80 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023 - 22:02

Ambersun giggled. His answer was... noncommittal, but she could live with that for now. "Well, besides all the boring patrol stuff that you probably wouldn't want to hear about, I love having some fun when I hang out," she replied. "But I guess fun can mean many things, so let me elaborate. What I enjoy can be as mundane as memorizing herbs to as exciting as crossing the territory. But I especially enjoy talking with a handsome tom like you," she added, winking at him. After she had exhausted her own discussions, of course, her insatiable curiosity was in fact unable to just live with Crookedlight's noncommittal answer. However, she did want this to be a somewhat enjoyable time for the both of them, so she felt like making it some kind of game might be beneficial.

"Speaking of games, would you like to play a game with me?" She flicked her fluffy tail gracefully and smiled flirtatiously at him. "It's called Two Truths and a Lie. One cat tells three statements. As the name suggests, two are true and one is a lie. The other cat has to guess which one is the lie. Does that sound interesting to you?" And if he declined to play or make statements about himself, that was fine. She just needed something to work with besides offering flirtatious compliments throughout the patrol. After all, she could only say the same thing so much before it started to get stale.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 17:52

Crookedlight

Crookedlight looked to Ambersun when she suggested the game that they play together. He had never heard of the game before, but it sounded simple enough as she explained it to him. He nodded and replied, “Certainly! That sounds fun.” He tilted his head, trying to think of what to start with. Somehow, choosing something about himself, be it truthful or a lie, felt rather difficult in his brain.

“Alright, I think I’ve got mine,” he said after a couple of minutes walking in silence. “My mentor was Blackbear, my first battle ever was against a RiverClan cat, and I was kidnapped by twolegs for a time.”
SkyClan • Tier 3 • He/Him • 50 | 120 • #ff6699
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyFri 19 May 2023 - 0:22

Ambersun smiled when Crookedlight agreed to play along. "Alright," she replied. "Take your time, handsome." As the black-and-white tom thought about what to reply with, Ambersun tried pondering which things she would have to say when it was her turn to explain. As an apprentice, she tried sneaking out of camp but was caught by her mother. When she was a kit, she asked ThunderClan's medicine cat how herbs were supposed to work. And on her first time outside of camp, she fought a ThunderClan apprentice on their territory. She needed to choose which two she wanted to actually use. But what lie...?

Before she could figure it out. Crookedlight eventually gave Ambersun the three statements she asked for. His mentor is Blackbear, his first battle against a RiverClan cat, or he was kidnapped by Twolegs... She didn't know that much about Blackbear, just that she left a long time ago, so she assumed that the first statement was true. Which left the second and the third options... She didn't think he ever got captured during the time when everyone was being caught, so... that was probably the answer she was going to go with. "I'm gonna say... that you were never kidnapped by Twolegs." Even if she was wrong, it was great to learn more about the handsome black-and-white tom.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 12:57

Crookedlight

Crookedlight chuckled lightheartedly as he leapt over a fallen branch. “Unfortunately, I have been,” he purred. “Just a few moons ago, actually. I was part of the group that was taken. No, the lie was that my first battle was not against a RiverClan cat…It was against a ShadowClan cat.” He chuckled and fell back into step with Ambersun. “It was just a friendly spar, but I had not even gotten a chance to learn how to fight with Blackbear before I was taken, so I was completely new in battle. Needless to say, that ShadowClan cat wiped the floor with me. I’ve gotten better since then, thankfully.”

He looked to Ambersun and smiled wide. His crooked tooth jutted out in a rather funny way. “And how about you? What lies and truths do you have for me?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyMon 12 Jun 2023 - 9:33

Ambersun nodded. Honestly, she couldn't remember the amount of cats who were captured by Twolegs in the past, so she wasn't totally shocked that she didn't remember them all by heart. "A ShadowClan cat, huh?" she chuckled. She had heard... bad rumors about ShadowClan's fighting, but it seemed like Crookedlight had a good experience with them.

As Crookedlight smiled at her, Ambersun noticed an imperfection; a tooth sticking out of his jaw in a weird way. In retrospect, it gave context to the 'Crooked-' part of his name, but it still surprised her. It seemed almost inconspicuous when they were talking earlier, like he was hiding it. She didn't know if it was intentional or not, but it made her smile warmly at the tom. It was nice learning more about him, like he was someone

When he asked about her, Ambersun panicked. She didn't have her lie ready! Perhaps she could take something from Crookedlight's bag, but honestly it was so embarrassing stealing from a fri-

A friend.

She never really had a true friend before.

Ambersun sighed. She was getting distracted. She needed to think of a lie to tell him. "Um... well... I was caught by my mentor, Ravenclaw, sneaking out of Fourtrees as an apprentice. That's one. I also asked SkyClan's medicine cat about herbs when I was young. And lastly-" she puffed, her compusure finally solidifying - "I fought a ThunderClan apprentice on their territory when I was trying to learn how to climb." She still remembered the apprentice's face to this day, and the ginger she-cat bristled at the thought of her. "So, which one do you think is the lie, pretty boy?"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2023 - 15:21

Crookedlight

Crookedlight listened to and considered each fact that Ambersun put out on display for him. He found himself grinning and even chuckling by the time she was done listing them out. “Well…I cannot identify it right away, but the first and third both sound like you are quite the troublemaker. So I am going to say that the second one, the one about herbs, is the lie.” He looked at her and grinned. “Am I right? Did you cause quite the ruckus growing up?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023 - 22:41

Ambersun smiled at Crookedlight. "Well, I did try sneaking out of camp," she replied, "but my mentor didn't catch me. My mom did, though." Perhaps it was a little sneaky as a lie, but Ambersun couldn't think of anything else. Besides, she gave Crookedlight some stories about herself. "I did actually ask a couple questions about herbs to Plumleaf. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything from then." Maybe she could poke her head in again sometime.

"You know, we should do this again, sometime. I'd love to hang out more with you and your handsome face." Ambersun didn't have that much to say anymore, unfortunately, but she found Crookedlight both attractive physically and fun to be around personality-wise. It made her happier than she had ever been before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words Sweet as Honey [C]   Words Sweet as Honey [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Words Sweet as Honey [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: