Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still my Mentor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Sprucebark awaited eagerly by the camp exit for Brookstone who was his assigned hunting patrol partner for the day. He was so happy to get to go with his older sister and former mentor. The two of them were super close siblings and he enjoyed spending time with her so much. Seeing her come on over his face lit up not hiding at all how happy he was to get to go with her.

"Brook!!!" he chirped happily ... hmm he still needed to figure out a nickname for her, she had so many cool nicknames for him and he liked them all alot.... fishy, sprucester... well he would think of one soon for sure!

He sat up straight and at attention. Being the very orderly and rule oriented cat that he was, patrols were carried out on time to the minute. He waited for the sun to reach to top of the tree that signaled it was time to go before actually leaving with her

(OOC: Since they dont have like any other way of telling time this is the best I could come up with... if they could have watches, Spruce would so be the first to get one being the on - time and organized proper fellow that he is)

Formalities meant alot to him as well, so Brookstone was the lead of this patrol being the senior warrior and also his former mentor, he held a great amount of respect and awe for her. He would be following her lead this whole time as he trotted along with her just a little behind.

"How have you been? I was so happy we got to be on patrol together" he asked curious as to what all she had been up to recently.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 5:26 pm

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

She was looking forward to this particular patrol more than most others due to one factor and one factor only: Spruce-ter was assigned to be her hunting partner! She hadn't hung out with her little fishy as of late and missed him. This patrol will help them hone their skills and would allow them to catch up. "Spruce-ter!" she greeted back as she sauntered over to her former apprentice, blue eyes sparkling with mirth. She nodded at him and began to walk out of the camp with the younger warrior by her side.

Brookstone turned her head to give Sprucebark more of her attention as he sparked a conversation to pass the time as they walked. She hummed. "I've been busy, like usual," she began. "Patrols of all kinds everyday. Believe it or not, the border patrols are my favorite. I get ta chase out any tresapssers and that's always a hoot. There's also the usual chores like changing out the moss in the dens, sentry duty, and let's not forget entertaining all them cute kits." She shook her head with a fond smile. "I don't mind my busy schedule, though. I love helpin' out the clan. But just cause I don't mind it doesn't mean I'm not up for taking breaks once in a while, ya know?" She grinned then nudged his shoulder. "I miss hangin' out with ya. Makes me all happy and proud seein' ya all grown up. Kinda makes me feel old though." She pouted but stopped after she couldn't hold in her chuckles. "Well, how about you? How's my favorite apprentice been up to? Do ya like the life of a warrior?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:39 pm

Sprucebark listened very intently to his mentors words and nodded as she talked about how she was and all the activities that she had been up to.  He purred a bit as she mentioned the kits.  "You were always really good with kits" he complimented her.

Hmm he wondered if one day she would have any, she would be really good at taking care of them he figured... was it rude to ask her that?? He was not sure and being the very formal and proper he decided against it.

He giggled along with her. "Sis! You are NOT old!" he pawed at her playfully.

He winked at her "I always knew I was your favorite he purred giggling playing with her. "Yeah I love being a warrior.  Its all going really well, thanks to having the best mentor eva he purred happily.

Ill have to show you my fishing, I have been practicing" he purred content.

He had gotten alot better with her help and with the practice had as a warrior now too.  The pair soon arrived at their good fishing spot and Sprucebark when a little ways upstream sitting down by the waters edge were he waited patiently just like she had taught him.

Luckily, this time he actually didnt have to wait long at all as a fish swam right under his paw that was hovering over the water.

He smacked down onto it hoping to catch it!

He did! He caught it and with his claws, he managed to hook it using the same teqnique she had taught him. He managed to haul it up out of the water and onto the river bank beside them. He grinned up at her happily

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15079

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 10:39 pm

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Still my Mentor Mistpe10
Still my Mentor Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:34 pm

🪨【Brookstone】🪨

Brook smiled toothily and lifted her nose into the air. "Only the best for all them little fishies. Gotta prepare them young for their lives ahead, ya know?" She gave Spruce an exaggerated wink and a nudge with her shoulder. She then chuckled and shook her head. She was always overly fond of kits. They were all so adorable and fluffy. Bundles of feisty love and big-eyed cuteness that never failed to make her melt.

She snorted and tried to dodge Spruce's paw. "Okay! Okay, ya win ya pushy fishy. I ain't old... happy now?" She then tried to paw back but promptly stopped when she stumbled. Her face had a sheepish expression for a split second before clearing her throat. "You didn't see anythin'..."

The brown tabby warrior raised a delicate brow and gave her former apprentice an amused look. "Did you, now? You must feel very honored to be Brookstone the Great's favorite apprentice," she teased. Her face softened after some moments and she harbored a sincere smile. "I'm glad warriorhood's been treatin' ya well..." She felt her face heat up at his compliment and she shrugged a shoulder bashfully. "Well, trainin' ya was easy with you bein' the great apprentice that ya are..."

After a moment or two of comfortable silence, Spruce's voice cut in and Brook's eyes lit up. She grinned and meowed, "That'd be great! Let's see you show off those skills!" With that, the two made their way over to the river.

Both the warriors settled down into their fishing spots once they arrived and while she waited for a fish to swim to her, she watched Sprucebark hunt his. A grin overtook her face when he swiftly latched onto the scaly creature with his claws—it was effective and a great display.

Brookstone proudly beamed down at her former apprentice. "Look at that! You've got it down well! I'm so proud of my Spruce-ter!" She playfully sniffled for a few moments, as if she was going to cry. She then settled and winked at the multi-colored tom. "Let's see if I've still got it or if I've gone soft."

At that moment, she noticed a shadow making its way under her fishing spot. She was instantly alert and waited for it to come close. She then lifted an unsheathed paw and swiftly brought it down with the intent of scooping the fish. Hopefully, she manages to do so.

❥Brookstone tried to catch a fish and was successful! It cost her -3 [SP].

50 | 50 [HP]
117 [120-3] | 120 [SP]

In a blink, the brown-and-white tabby molly had the wriggling fish behind her. It was no longer wriggling, mind you. She laughed and poked the creature with a claw. "Well, well, well, seems like I've still got it! Your former mentor's not lost her spark it looks like." Her blue eyes sparkled. "How many do ya wanna catch? I'll leave that decision up to ya!" Her demeanor softened. "I've missed this, ya know?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15079

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:34 pm

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Still my Mentor Mistpe10
Still my Mentor Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

Still my Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still my Mentor   Still my Mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

Still my Mentor
Page 1 of 1