Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

talking to her mentor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

talking to her mentor Empty
PostSubject: talking to her mentor   talking to her mentor EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010 - 18:14

" hey! mom!" yellowpaw mewed. " what are we going to do first?"

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
talking to her mentor 2wlrbq8 funny right!? talking to her mentor 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
talking to her mentor 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! talking to her mentor 169p75c talking to her mentor 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... talking to her mentor 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! talking to her mentor 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: talking to her mentor   talking to her mentor EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 5:34

Tigerfrost smiled at her apprentice from outside the Warrior's Den. She got up, and mewed, "Want to go hunting?"

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: talking to her mentor   talking to her mentor EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 7:19

excitedly,yellowpaw said," ok!"

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
talking to her mentor 2wlrbq8 funny right!? talking to her mentor 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
talking to her mentor 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! talking to her mentor 169p75c talking to her mentor 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... talking to her mentor 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! talking to her mentor 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talking to her mentor   talking to her mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

talking to her mentor
Page 1 of 1