Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A second mentor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2881

A second mentor Empty
PostSubject: A second mentor   A second mentor EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Swiftheart was back on the battlefield. Her clanmates falling all around her the roughs had returned. The stench of blood all around. She fought with her opponent the same one, she was so much weaker than her foe and was constantly on the defense from the heavy blows slowly getting beaten down. Then another enemy hit her forking her into a 2v1 she yelped!

Her head jerked up breathing heavily and in a cold sweat she looked around... she had just awoke from a nap in the warrior den with a startle... just a bad dream... they were getting more frequent. Since the battle and her loss ... the clans loss she had not slept well. And how could she? The constant fear of not being able to defend herself or her loved ones was enough to make anyone go a little mad.

Huffing she glanced around.

She got up stretching... she decided to do something about this she would train now harder than ever before to get in better shape for if they ever needed to fight again Swiftheart would be more ready next time.

hmm but how? Her mentor from apprentiship Mistyfalcon was pretty sore right now... and she wasn't sure he would want to... it was always so hard to read what he was thinking and although she looked up to him immensely she sometimes could not get a read on what he wanted or expected of her.

She saw her brother (Nightstalker) nearby and grinned. Perfect! She considered him a great fighter (better than herself in her mind)

He could definitely get her sharpened up again. She looked up to him alot and knew he could teach her quite a bit.

She walked over to him smiling her usual energy and positive vibes showing as the usual.

Hey! I need your help she meowed looking into his eyes dead serious. she was not usually this serious she was usually pretty laid back.

Follow me?
she said heading out of camp she didn't need to check that he was following she knew he would be, she knew he would be there for her no matter what... and when she told him straight up she needed help no jokes or giggling she knew he would be right behind her.
It was really comforting really to know he would always have her back.

She lead him to a training sparring area.

Im gonna be honest... I got absolutely destroyed in that battle

she said looking at her paws a little ashamed. She was not one to have a big ego but the loss really bugged her mostly cause she hated the thought of her clan losing and the thought of her opponent getting to team up against someone else once she was forced to flea.

Help me... I never want to be that unprepared again... ever. she explained to her brother.

I consider you a better fighter than myself she added on help me get better.

If those rouge snakes step foot in our territory again I want us both to be as sharp as possible. I will not lose like I did again

She nuzzled his shoulder but only briefly... as apprentices she knew that he didnt appreciate her doing that aton ... she wanst sure what he liked or not now but that was off topic. Wheter he liked it or not he would for sure know she did so eh whatever.

She walked away from him a couple tail lengths and got into a defensive stance.

Her tone up until this point was one of a little sister asking her older brother to help her....
That tone shifted starting now.

Come at me! she hissed in a loud voice the tone now as if facing an opponent, it was game time and she wanted to get them both in the mindset of fighting. She glared at him adding to the scene of them being against each other the better she could replicate the battlefield the more ready she would be when she needed it.

OOC: Night time in this topic so the passive effect is on

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

A second mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second mentor   A second mentor EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:28 pm

"Hey! I need your help. Follow me?"

His first thought was where he'd have to go to hide a body.

His second thought was, Swiftheart wouldn't have the drive to murder someone.

His briefly bristling fur laid back down, flattening itself before Swiftheart realized that she had briefly alarmed him.

"We all did, Swiftheart. We were caught by surprise with two fewer warriors, we cannot be blamed for that." That is what he said, but he felt otherwise. Had it not been for him and Ratrunner, Shadowclan would not have been attacked. But he had only been doing his job as a warrior, he was defending his territory, time after time. He had no reason to believe otherwise, but guilt ate at him... if it had not been for him they would not be hurt right now. Nightstalker could feel anger swell in his chest before he could even think about the rogues in greater detail, but he pushed it down, he couldn't acknowledge it right now. If he let himself be angry then he'd likely harm his sister in turn, and that he did not want.

"Alright. If you're sure, I won't be going easy on you, even if you're my sister."

Nightstalker crouched, circling his sister with a predatory glare and stance. For added effect, he unsheathed his claws. A growl rumbled from his throat as he sized his sister up before he launched straight for her in a flash of black wrapping his paws around her neck and turning his body to toss her into the dirt with a twist before launching away.

Nightstalker used Jumping strike! (8+3+1) Dealing 12 damage and costing 7 stamina!

Nightstalker: 40 HP / 93/100 SP

Swiftheart: 28/40 HP / 100 SP

A second mentor Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2881

A second mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second mentor   A second mentor EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:46 pm

She nodded at his words ... they did comfort her slightly, hmm perhaps she was not all to blame for their loss.

Good! I don't want you to hold back I need the practice she nodded

She circled with him as well glaring back to add to the scene of being in a combat situation.

He pounced and hit her hard, she was flung a bit but was able to land on her paws at least even if caught a bit off gaurd.  Growling back she weaved back and forth juking him as to what her true intended target was.

With a leap she successfully got atop his back and pushed down as hard as she could pinning him to the forest floor with a slam she was not holding back as she gripped into his back holding him down.

She wanted to limit his movemnet best she could the less room he had and the closer quartered their fight was the better odds she gave herself

Dice rolls a 5: Nightstalker is pinned for 2 moves

Swiftheart used Leap and Hold [Pin] Dealing (8 + 1) 9 Damage and costing 15 sp

Nightstalker (pinned 2): 31 HP / 93/100 SP

Swiftheart: 28/40 HP / 85/100 SP

Last edited by swiftheart on Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15123

A second mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second mentor   A second mentor EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:46 pm

The member 'swiftheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

A second mentor Mistpe10
A second mentor Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

A second mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second mentor   A second mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

A second mentor
Page 1 of 1