Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2226

Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] Empty
PostSubject: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 12:58

It occurred to Dovesight that the den was empty for now. It was the half moon, so Sandypaw was currently out, and the elder medicine cat thought it might be a nice surprise if she cleaned out the herb store for Sandypaw. Of course she had to be quick, since her apprentice would most likely be back soon.

Making her way to the little crevice where they kept their supplies, Dovesight reached in, plucking out the dried herbs and sorting the ones that were still good. She hardly even noticed the tiny figure making her way back to the den. It felt so nice to be up and about, despite the way that her body screamed at her. She didn't care. At least she was being useful. Wasn't that all that mattered?

Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptyFri 14 Oct 2022 - 22:34

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Her stress levels had died down the further she got from the moonstone, and the quicker she got to her camp. All she wanted was to find herself sheltered in her mentor’s trusted guidance once again. To share with her the terrifying prophecy she was just given. It echoed in her head, over and over, until the anxiety she felt from it grew numb.

As she quickly made her way home, the more she reconsidered spilling what Starclan had told her. Her mentor had been so worked up with stress that she had fallen ill for Starclan’s sake! Dovesight certainly didn’t need another thing to worry about, right? Sandypaw did not want to be the one to make her mentor's life any harder.

After the rest of her family had welcomed her back, Sandypaw eagerly dove into the medicine den. “I’m home Dovesi-” It was alarming, to say the least, seeing the ill cat on her feet. “Dovesight,” she meowed before rushing over to gently take the herbs out of her paws, “You know you need to rest. Please, let me.” Sandypaw turned to the wall and began finishing the sorting. She tried her tone again, softer, meeker, “Sorry. How was your day while I was gone?”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 19:01

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
Dovesight jumped as Sandypaw came into the den. "I'm doing better, though, Sandypaw! Surely it wouldn't hurt for me to do this little thing?"

Still, she wasn't going to argue as Sandypaw took the herbs from her paws, slouching back to her nest. "I suppose my day was alright, I just hate feeling so useless. How about yours? How was going to the moonstone on your own?"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 20:30

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

“You aren’t useless at all, in fact I’d argue you’re the most important cat here! Without you we’d all be lost,” she told the medicine cat as she stuffed the last herbs away.

“It was very nerve-racking. I felt scared and lost, especially when Starclan talked to me. I feel so small and unwise in their presence.” The little molly sat next to her aunt’s nest, resting her head against Dovesight. It was relieving to finally be home. “I really hope you get better soon so I don’t have to go alone again.”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 20:34

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
"StarClan talked to you? You got a prophecy? What did they say?"

Immediately Dovesight was back on her paws, eyes wide. She needed to know what the prophecy was. Sandypaw had never gotten a prophecy before, usually only the fully named medicine cats got one. But then again, she wasn't there to receive it.

Well, she would hear them now.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 20:48

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Her slowing heartbeat was once again racing as Dovesight jumped in alarm. Fish guts. “Oh- uh, well. Uhm, nothing really. Just, not a big deal or anything,” she awkwardly lied with a knot in her stomach. She never liked lying, but a nauseous conscious wouldn’t stop her if it was for someone’s sake. “I just wouldn't want you to worry.” At least that was true.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 20:54

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
Dovesight narrowed her eyes. "If it was nothing to worry about, then you would have no problem telling me. Sandypaw, what prophecy did you get. I need to know. StarClan couldn't reach me at the meeting, that is why you got the prophecy. You have been an amazing apprentice, but this goes beyond what an apprentice should deal with alone. Alright? So tell me what StarClan said so we can figure it out together."

Dovesight was growing desperate as Sandypaw refused to share the prophecy. Didn't she understand how important this was? What StarClan said to her is the fate of the entire Clan. This wasn't the type of thing you just kept to yourself.

Still, she tried to stay calm, nothing more than the flicking of her tail to show her impatience.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:31

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

She couldn’t deny her mentor the truth, not when she asked so seriously for it. Dovesight was the cat she trusted most. She owed it to her. “Okay..” she mewed sheepishly, “Th-they came to me and said.. ‘dark waters draw closer and closer, rising and lapping at the edges of what you hold dear,’ …But don’t get all stressed again alright? Please?”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:49

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
For a moment, Dovesight sat there. Silent. Motionless. Deep in thought. Dark waters? What did that mean?

And then it hit her. Dark waters. The dark forest.

Her eyes widened, fear settling in her very bones. "No. This is bad. This is very bad."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 21:57

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

She hated the fear behind her eyes. The terror. “No- no it’s okay. It’ll be okay I promise.” Sandypaw pressed her head against Dovesight’s chest, nestling under the molly’s chin. Don’t worry Dove, please.

“Look, there isn’t a whole lot we can do until we ask Starclan for more clarity. They’ll give you another prophecy about it, with clearer words. In the meantime we need to keep everything calm. Until we know more. Right?”

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 22:05

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
"N-no, you, you don't understand, Sandypaw. I-I think I know what the prophecy is, and it is really bad. Like really really bad."

Dovesight began to pace, her tail lashing as she tried to think. "The dark waters is the dark forest. The dark forest is coming back. The sacrifices were for nothing because we didn't really win. They can't be stopped. We're all going to die.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySat 15 Oct 2022 - 22:36

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

Dovesight pulled away from her to begin her panicked pacing. Sandypaw didn’t exactly understand what she was rambling about, but she couldn’t stand to see her like this. Quickly grabbing lavender out of the storage, she stepped in Dovesight’s path. “Please calm down! Here, hold this.” Sandypaw made sure she accepted the lavender, whether she wanted to or not. “We aren't going to die! I need you to stop panicking and try to sleep okay? For me, please?” Her voice tried to stay level and sturdy, but it couldn’t help but shake. How was she supposed to stay calm when her mentor thought the world was ending?

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 14:06

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
Lavender was shoved into her paws, and Dovesight took deep breaths. The panic had begun to clear, but the fear was not gone.

"Sandypaw, you don't get it. You weren't there. This prophecy you got, I don't know why you got it, but it is disastrous. This is a threat that can block the stars from the sky. It has happened before. I grew up in a world where the dark forest had taken over. There is nothing more evil. Some of those.... those things, they were hardly even cats anymore, Sandypaw. It was like they were just mindless beasts. Following the orders of the most evil cats you have ever met. They feel nothing but hatred, want nothing more than to see every cat alive suffer."

Dovesight paused for a moment, a shudder running down her spine as the figures of those savage creatures filled her mind. She could almost hear the mud-soaked paw steps, see the blood pooling on the ground at her paws. The lifeless forms of the cats she had loved.

"If I'm right, and the dark forest is coming back, Sandypaw..... a lot of cats are going to die."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 15:50

Sandypaw
Medicine Den

She was just so scared. And it made Sandypaw scared. And feel helpless, she wasn’t sure what else to do but sit and listen. Listen to Dovesight’s terror and the news she had delivered. I knew it, I should have kept my maw shut! Sandypaw lay on the floor with her paws over her ears, forced to imagine the deaths of her clanmates after Dovesight insisted we were all to perish. “Well what are we supposed to do then?!” she whimpered, trying to keep herself from a breakdown.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] EmptySun 16 Oct 2022 - 15:59

RiverClan Medicine Cat

DOVESIGHT
She let out a sigh. Sandypaw was an apprentice, she wasn't ready for this type of thing. Slowly, Dovesight padded over to her, resting her tail on her back. "I could still be wrong. We had beaten those cats. Our sacrifices sealed them away and brought StarClan back. The stars are still shining. I'm sorry, Sandypaw, that is just a time that scares me. A lot. And then I stop thinking clearly. How about you and I both get some rest, and I'll talk to Perchstar about it. We've still got time. Whatever this is, we can stop it. Maybe this isn't something that needs stopped at all. I've gotten prophecies that I freaked out over and nothing even happened. We'll talk about this later, alright?"

Dovesight led Sandypaw to her nest, curling up beside her apprentice as if she were her own kit. But her heart was still racing.

She knew tonight would be one filled with nightmares.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]   Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep an Eye Out [Sandypaw]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next