Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back from the dead!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

Back from the dead! Empty
PostBack from the dead!

Hey again!

Yeah, I was away for some time. Again. That's how life is, y'know? Sometimes you want to roleplay for a thousand years and sometimes you're just not up to it. But after having a dream about WCC I decided to take as a sign from Starclan (/j) I'm filled with motivation to have some fun here again!

Character-wise: Quintus kicked the can, still stuck in the hoarder home. Rosepaw's whereabouts are unknown. I will be bringing Slugkit back, though! I'll see whether he'll be rejoining Shadowclan or not, otherwise he'll be a loner. Slugclan forever! I'll probably stick to just one character this time as to not overwhelm myself.

Glad to be back!

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Back from the dead! :: Comments

xaandiir
Re: Back from the dead!
Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:06 pm by xaandiir
Glad to have you back, Lizz!! I'm sad that Rose won't be coming back :( But I hope I can RP with you again! <3
Kitty
Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:55 pm by Kitty
Welcome back!

I'm excited for slug
slugslugslug
Nerd
Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:01 pm by Nerd
Hey, welcome back! Slugkit is more than welcome to come back to ShadowClan. There’s been a few big changes that have everyone on edge, though, so Slug better be prepared to be SMOTHERED by anxious mom and fluffy sister!
Post  by Sponsored content

Back from the dead!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: