Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're My Sunny Day [c]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

You're My Sunny Day [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 17:46

Iceheart

The porcupine gave its same strange scream of pain as the cats descended on it. It continued to struggle  under Forestbreeze’s grip, its spines digging further into his pelt until it managed to throw Forestbreeze off.

Iceheart glared at the porcupine and lashed forward at it, dragging her claws down over its body, which only earned her more pricks and scrapes from its quills. Why couldn’t this thing get washed away like the rest of their territory had? Iceheart glared more viciously and shook her paw as it stung from the pricks.

The porcupine is no longer pinned!
Iceheart used Front Paw Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 7 SP. Quill Armor is active, dealing 3 additional damage to Iceheart.

Iceheart  
39/60 HP (-3)
120/140 SP (-7)

Forestbreeze
45/50 HP
102/120 SP

Honeypaw
17/20 HP
53/60 SP

Porcupine [PINNED 1/1]
26/60 HP (-10)
150/165 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

You're My Sunny Day [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct 2022 - 21:22

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze hissed as he was thrown off the spiky animal, some of the quills were ripped out painfully and others stubbornly remained lodged. He hated this. The large warrior panted as he glared at the porcupine and directed a breathy hiss at it. The thing looked weaker. They needed to end it quickly.

Before the porcupine could recover from its previous time pinned, Forest scrambled up onto his paws and hurried forward. He reared up onto his back legs then—with as much force as he could muster—brought down his two front paws onto its head. It went back down with the force, much to Forest's grim satisfaction. He hissed when a few quills stabbed at his paws. He leaped back before the porcupine could recover. "We've got this," he grunted to his companions, amber gaze never leaving the predator.

❥Forestbreeze used [Upright Lock] on Porcupine! It dealt -10 damage. It cost him -10 [SP]. Porcupine's [Quill Armor] loses Forestbreeze -3 [HP]. Porcupine is no longer [Pinned]!

Forestbreeze:
42 [45-3] | 50 [HP]
92 [102-10] | 120 [SP]

Porcupine:
16 [26-10] | 60 [HP]
150 | 165 [SP]

Iceheart:
39 | 60 [HP]
120 | 140 [SP]

Honeypaw:
17 | 20 [HP]
53 | 60 [SP]