Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're My Sunny Day [c]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1038

You're My Sunny Day [c] Empty
PostSubject: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptySat 10 Sep 2022 - 23:33

Honeypaw

As soon as they had the spare time, Honeypaw was quick to find both Forestbreeze and Iceheart and ask if they could all go out hunting, just the three of them. He hadn’t let go of the idea Forestbreeze had brought up a while ago now of the three of them getting to spend some time together once they were reunited. And besides; he was still determined to catch Iceheart a rabbit and Forestbreeze a good mouse.

Honeypaw’s tail was held high as he trotted beside his mentor and his friend. Not even the still-wet patches of the territory was enough to deter his good mood right now, though it still made his fur prickle a little bit. Every time he stepped into a puddle and for a second felt the panic of his fur getting soaked made his ears fold back, but his cheer came back as soon as it left once he shook off the memories.

“I’m really happy to be home,” Honeypaw declared. He’s said that many times, but he figured that stating it a few more times couldn’t exactly hurt. “I know there’s still a lot to be done, but I’ve missed being home so much.” He purred as he spoke, kneading at the ground every time he paused long enough to do so. He looked around the pine grove with bright amber eyes, taking in every wonderfully familiar landmark with delight.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2022 - 22:48

Iceheart

Iceheart walked alongside Forestbreeze. Honeypaw moved with excited fervor, but he always returned close to them when he started moving up a little too fast. She nodded and meowed, “I am as well.” Even something as simple as losing the scent of home had bothered her deeply. Iceheart still did not care for ThunderClan, even after their kindness, and it was being back in ShadowClan that really offered her relief.

She looked to Forestbreeze and smiled. Ever since they were reunited, she had smiled a little easier—but just for the two of them. “Things keep conspiring to not allow us to see one another.” From him getting sick and then getting separated in the flood, she had not spent longer than a moon at his side at one time.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 0:12

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forest's rather normal day brightened the moment he spotted Honeypaw heading in his direction and got even better when the young tom invited both him and Iceheart to a hunting patrol. Just the three of them. It made his heart swell and he couldn't keep the smile off his face for even a second. It was just like how he and Honey had discussed during their stay in Skyclan. It was finally coming true.

"It feels really good being back home," he agreed. "No other place feels right. I can only imagine my home being here with you both." He smiled briefly and then sighed with a pout. "I'm starting to believe that, no, I do think that's true. Every time we start to settle down and try to spend some quality time with each other, something happens." He shook his head. "When will the cycle end?" A few moments passed before a determined look crossed his eyes. "Well," he said suddenly, "They can try all they want. We'll always find each other again no matter what." He pressed his shoulder to Iceheart's and shot Honeypaw a bright smile. He was done letting life mess with him and those he cared about. It was time to turn a new leaf.

He purred and took in a deep breath. He let it out slowly as if relishing the fresh air. "How many catches are was thinking?" He tilted his head. "I was thinking two each. What do you guys think? I'm hoping to catch a lizard. Hadn't had one of those in a while. However, mice are my favorite so maybe one of those?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2022 - 13:50

Honeypaw

Honeypaw turned his head to watch Iceheart and Forestbreeze speak, watching them press together with a smile. A thought tickled in the back of his mind. Iceheart and Forestbreeze were really good friends… but not in the way he was friends with either of them. It made him so happy every time he saw the two of them enjoying each other's company. He shook himself out of his thoughts as Forestbreeze looked at him again, and he gave a broad grin and nodded his agreement. No matter what came their way, he would not let himself stay separated from the two closest cats in his life - his family - ever again.

“Two each sounds perfect!” Honeypaw said, turning around to walk backwards for a minute so he could face his mentor and friend. His tail was held high, swishing with delight. “And I’m catching you each something.” He said with a purr. He half wanted to keep his plans a surprise, but, well. Honeypaw was terrible at surprises.

“I’m getting you a rabbit and you a mouse,” He said with determined fervor, nodding his head to each of them. “And it’s gonna be great!” In the midst of his excited boasting, he tripped a bit and stumbled over a branch on the ground. He quickly straightened himself up with an only slightly embarrassed giggle, turning to walk forward again with a bounce to his step.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:30

Iceheart

Iceheart smiled to Honeypaw and purred, “You can certainly try. But rabbits are difficult to catch even in greenleaf.” She felt a tickle of pride and boastfulness as she meowed, “On my very first hunt as an apprentice, I managed to catch a stray rabbit in the middle of leafbare. It was a difficult season, too. Even experienced warriors were having trouble finding prey.” She was almost…playful today. Being reunited with them really was sparking a new sense of joy within her.

She looked to Forestbreeze and replied, “Mice shouldn’t be too hard to find. I’ll help find one for you as well.”

Then, to prove her point, she took in a deep breath. There—she smelled some kind of prey nearby. She moved carefully through the soggy mud to investigate exactly what prey had unfortunately stumbled near three cats. Her ears perked up with excitement when she saw that it was none other than a rabbit. Her stomach quietly rumbled and she salivated at the thought of eating rabbit for the first time since returning from ThunderClan. Iceheart knew that she would have to move carefully.

She carefully crept forward, using the mud to soften her steps. The rabbit was moving slower than usual, no doubt lost from the moors and uncomfortable in the sticky mud. By the time it turned its head and realized Iceheart was there, she had already leapt and landed on the animal. She bit down, killing it in an instant. She lifted it up into her jaws and walked back to the pair with a proud smile. “It seems I’ve still got it,” she purred to Honeypaw.

Iceheart tried to catch a rabbit. Catch successful! -3 SP.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by xaandiir on Wed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 12:30

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

You're My Sunny Day [c] Mistpe10
You're My Sunny Day [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 12:50

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

A laugh escaped the tom before he could rein it in. "Ahh, I think you're too good at hunting," he purred with an amused twinkle in his amber eyes. "Leave some of that talent for the rest of us!" He nudged one of her shoulders then turned his attention back to Honeypaw. "Thank you, Honeypaw. I know you'll do your best and I appreciate it a lot. The mouse will be extra special because you'll be the one to catch it."

His eyes lit up as he turned to look at his best friend. "Thanks! T-That'd be great!" He puffed out his chest then meowed, "Well, I'll have to try my hardest to catch something for both of you!" His smile widened and he began to move away so he could begin his search for prey. He wasn't going to separate far. He'd rather not totally isolate himself. He noticed Iceheart doing the same. With a last nod at Honeypaw, he began his hunt.

He wasn't sure if he'd be able to catch something as tricky as a rabbit—he was no Iceheart. However, he was ready to work hard to catch the gifts he wanted to give to his most precious cats in the entirety of the clans, even beyond the clans. For them, he'd do anything.

It took a while but he soon scented a mouse. He wondered what type of prey Iceheart had been after. He had left before the outcome of her hunt had been revealed. He relaxed his nervous demeanor and dropped into the hunting crouch. The wet marshes were tricky to maneuver in but Forestbreeze was used to it. His large paws also helped soften his pawsteps. They distributed his weight rather nicely. Things seemed to be in his favor. He just had to not botch it.

With a steady breath, the large warrior bunched his muscles right before leaping at the mouse.

❥Forestbreeze tried to catch a mouse and was successful! It cost him -3 [SP].

50 | 50 [HP]
117 [120-3] | 120 [SP]

Forestbreeze was relieved. He had caught the small rodent. He had wanted to find a rabbit for Iceheart but mice were as good of prey as anything. He'll look for one soon. For now, he has to go back.

The warrior walked up to his companions with his mouse. He placed it down and gave them both a smile. "I tried to find a rabbit but I wasn't lucky enough. I've never had a chance to try my paws at catching one... Caught a fat mouse, though. Juicy one that'll be." His eyes widened as he finally noticed Ice's prey. "Speaking of rabbits-" a chuckle interrupted him. He shook his head in wonder. "As I said, you're too good! Great catch, Iceheart! Wow..." He turned to address Honeypaw, "Say, what's your favorite food? I kind of forgot to ask before I rushed off to catch something..." He gave him a sheepish look.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Wed 21 Sep 2022 - 13:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyWed 21 Sep 2022 - 12:50

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyThu 22 Sep 2022 - 14:10

Honeypaw

Honeypaw beamed as Iceheart and Forestbreeze spoke. He looked at Iceheart with bright eyes as she spoke. It was so nice to see Iceheart in such a good mood, it was a rare treat but one that made Honeypaw incredibly happy. Her tale of her first rabbit catch made him purr. He really did have the coolest mentor. Forestbreeze’s comment about the catches being special because Honeypaw caught them made him feel even brighter, and he kneaded the ground a little bit.

He returned Forestbreeze’s nod, watching the two warriors head off, before sniffing around himself. He stuck close too, making sure that he doesn’t lose track of either Forestbreeze or Iceheart’s scent. Still, he wanted to make sure he found something good for them. He wanted to show just how much he appreciated them and how important they were to him, even if he wasn’t sure how to express that with words.

To his delight, he saw a large, tasty-looking lizard not far from him sunbathing on a rock. He remembered Forestbreeze mentioning that he wanted to enjoy one of those again, so he dropped into a hunting crouch immediately. He crawled forward carefully, licking his lips and honey-gold eyes focused on the prey, before he got close enough to leap forward.

The lizard caught sight of his shadow and began to scramble away, but Honeypaw was right on top of it, pinning it down with his claws right on time before it could disappear into the underbrush. He gave a purr of triumph and bit down to finish the lizard off, before scooping it up in his jaws and trotting back to his friends.

Honeypaw attempted to catch a lizard, and succeeded! It cost him -3 SP.

"Oh wow!" He set down the lizard as he looked at Iceheart's impressive catch. "That looks great Iceheart! You really are good at catching those." He turned and beamed at Forestbreeze. "And so does that! That mouse looks tasty. I caught a lizard. It's a big one!" He purred happily, then he blinked at Forestbreeze's question. "Oh!" He grinned. "My favorite's mice too, but honestly I just love all food. Though I'll be honest, I've found birds aren't my favorite... too many feathers." He giggled and wrinkled his nose playfully. He's always had a big appetite, except when he's stressed. He's had a lot more energy since returning to Shadowclan, both because of his joy, and because he wasn't too stressed too eat anymore.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Thu 22 Sep 2022 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyThu 22 Sep 2022 - 14:10

The member 'lostfanboy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 13:11

Iceheart

Iceheart smiled and listened to both Honeypaw and Forestbreeze. She meowed, "Great catches, the both of you. If we can all catch one more piece of prey then that will be plenty for the clan." She dug out a hole in an area of the ground that was most dry so they could bury their catches in the meantime. With their food safely stored away, Iceheart sniffed around for more prey that she could catch and bring back. She hoped to find some mice this time to reward her clanmates.

She smelled a mouse and followed the scent trail a little ways away from her clanmates. She spotted it and moved carefully towards it, but the mud made her movements a little too slippery and it alerted the mouse of her presence. It took off and Iceheart bolted after it, thinking she could still catch up to it like she did with rabbits. It quickly burrowed under some brush and she dove down after it, only to be met with sharp needles slashing across her face and a cry from an animal she didn't recognize.

Iceheart yowled and leapt back out of the brush. Tiny trickles of blood ran down her face from where something sharp had stabbed at her. The bush ruffled and out came a porcupine who looked just as irritated as Iceheart felt at being disturbed. Iceheart hissed and slashed her claws at it, but more of its prickly body poked against her paw, making her cry out again.

Iceheart attempted to catch a mouse...but found a porcupine instead! -3 SP.
Porcupine used Tail Smack, dealing 15 damage and costing 15 SP.
Iceheart used Front Paw Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 7 SP. Quill Armor is in effect, dealing an extra 3 damage to Iceheart.

Porcupine
50 / 60 HP (-10)
150 / 165 SP (-15)

Iceheart
42 / 60 HP (-15, -3 = -18)
127 / 140 SP (-7, -3, -3 = -13)

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by xaandiir on Mon 26 Sep 2022 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyMon 26 Sep 2022 - 13:11

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2022 - 3:16

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

The warrior purred as Honeypaw returned with a great looking lizard. "Thanks! We have three great catches so far! Yum!" He chuckled and shook his head. He gave the younger tom his full attention as he answered Forest's previous question. "I'll keep that in mind!" he said with a nod. He then snorted and shrugged a shoulder. "I'm going to have to agree with you. All those feathers... aren't the most pleasant to try and eat through. I swear I got one stuck in my nose once-" He shuddered. "-so never again I can assure you."

Forest's attention was then taken by the other warrior. He smiled bashfully at Iceheart's praise and then nodded. "Six prey in total is a great amount to bring back. It'll be good seeing the prey pile filling out once again," he added as he watched her dig a hole for them to hide their catches. He bent down to pick up his mouse and then proceeded to store his catch with Iceheart's. He stepped back and turned in time to see Ice diligently following what he assumed to be the scent trail of some nearby prey. He scented the air himself and was hit with the smell of mouse coming from the direction Iceheart was heading to. Ah, so that's what she's following.

Before he could even dive into his own hunting, her heard a strange cry followed by Iceheart's yowl. His heart leaped and his paws automatically scrambled to take him to where she was last seen going. "Iceheart!" he called out, voice laced with worry and fear. Was she heart? Did she run into a predator? He urged his paws to run faster.

The grey-and-white tom was soon met with the sight of an irritated porcupine facing off against a bloodied Iceheart. The creature's sharp quills had pierced her and seeing his best friend in pain frightened and angered him. His fur fluffed up as he made himself look bigger. He was already a large feline but it never hurt to appear bigger.

He wasted no time in lunging at the predator and using his weight to pin it down. He was instantly bombarded with quills and he had to bite his tongue to keep from crying out. He had to hold out and keep himself steady. For Iceheart.

❥Forestbreeze used [Leap and Hold] on Porcupine! It dealt -8 damage. It cost him -15 [SP]. Porcupine's [Quill Armor] loses Forestbreeze -5 [HP]. Porcupine is [Pinned] for 1 turn!

Forestbreeze:
45 [50-5] | 50 [HP]
102 [117-15] | 120 [SP]

Porcupine: [PINNED 0/1]
42 [50-8] | 60 [HP]
150 | 165 [SP]

Iceheart:
42 | 60 [HP]
127 | 140 [SP]

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 3 Oct 2022 - 19:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyFri 30 Sep 2022 - 3:16

The member 'Maagistar' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You're My Sunny Day [c]   You're My Sunny Day [c] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 12:56

Honeypaw

Honeypaw purred happily at Iceheart and Forestbreeze, giggling at Forestbreeze's description of his struggles with birds and their feathers. Iceheart's praise drew a louder purr from his chest, eyes bright. "Sounds great to me!" He chirped to Iceheart's suggestion of six prey, and he set down his lizard in the hole she made, helping to safely cover up their catches. He stretched as Iceheart padded away, presumably following the trail of some prey, and he began to look around to decide where to go next, when he heard the same mingled cries as Forestbreeze. 

His ears shot up and fear shot through his heart. "Iceheart!" He cried, scrambling up and after Forestbreeze as fast as he could. He skidded to a stop as they arrived on scene. The sight of Iceheart bleeding and hurt, facing a strange, spiny creature made his muscles seize for a brief second and his heart skip a beat. In some corner of his brain, he managed to put together enough pieces to recognize the creature in front of Iceheart as a porcupine, something he'd only heard of in elder's tales. For a moment he couldn't force himself to move, panic keeping him in place. It was seeing Forestbreeze leap into action that made him shake his head and filled him with determination. He would not let this thing hurt his friends!

With a growl, Honeypaw threw himself forward, raking his claws across the pinned porcupine. Despite his best attempts to aim for the more fleshy parts of the armored animal, he couldn't avoid the sharp spikes and he cut his paw with a pained hiss. 

Honeypaw used Front Paw Strike on the porcupine, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 SP. The porcupine's Quill Armor dealt -3 damage.

Iceheart  
42/60 HP
127/140 SP

Forestbreeze
45/50 HP
102/120 SP

Honeypaw
17/20 HP (-3)
53/60 SP (-7)

Porcupine [PINNED]
36/60 HP (-6)
150/165 SP