Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] Empty
PostSubject: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 19:26

Duskflight

It was late at the night. Duskflight had returned from a hunting patrol, however, he didn't feel tired enough to rest. Eyes flicking to his mate, Swiftheart, in the warrior's den, a warm smile made its way up the tom's maw. Quietly ducking in, he lay beside the molly, his eyes loving and gentle. "I hope I didn't interrupt your sleep, dear?" He gave a couple of licks behind her ear, his tail moving over to wrap around the she-cat's figure.

"How is Cinderkit? Is she doing well?" He paused, "More importantly, have you been taking proper care of yourself?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptyFri 23 Sep 2022 - 21:32

Swiftheart lay awake for awhile, the cool breeze that fall was bringing was enough to keep her up. Her shorter/mid-length fur was great for the summer but the first of the cold winds were beginning again and she couldn't help but shiver a little not used to the cold that had been away for so long.

Pawsteps sounded and a familar soft caring voice and familar scent arrived with them.

Purring softly she rolled over and nuzzled up close to him as he lay down beside her. She looked into his deep forest green eyes and smiled happily and warmly. She always felt so safe and at home with him by her side. She was very thankful for his longer fur coat as well as he was so warm.

She gave a little nod. "Cinderkit is doing so well" she purred happily in her usual happy cheerful tone full of youth and life.

"Just the other day, I found a rouge kit and took her in too, her name is Batkit... Nightstar said I can raise her along side Cinderkit" she beamed with joy and happiness looking at him "we can raise them together" she purred softly brushing her tail across his back playfully.

She nodded again at his second question. "yeah, I am doing alright. Im happy to be home again" she glanced at him "you are taking care too right?" she asked as she rested her head on his shoulder.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 2:57

Duskflight

"Is that so? I guess we have one more kit, now." Duskflight chucked soft-heartedly. "Of course. I'll raise them both with equal love." He gazed at the moon for a moment, admiring it from the gaps of the foliage of leaves and bramble, briefly remembering back to when he'd patched up the nursery with the help of Murkystar. He was just a kit back then, yet her assistance made her so much grander in his eyes. She still was, even now as she's gone.

"I'm glad to be back as well. With you, with our kits, with everyone," He purred. "I am. I wouldn't dare to lack myself in health if something ever happened to you or the little ones. I have to be prepared, don't I?" He gave a small, playful hum.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptySat 24 Sep 2022 - 19:25

Swiftheart purred happily and nodded remaining curled up next to him. She was the happiest she had been in along time. "aww... Thanks. I knew you would be super supportive" she looked up at the moon with him for awhile in silence. She was very happy when he opened up a bit more as well with her about being back and as a clan once more.  She knew that in the past he had sometimes had a shell since he had lost so many that he had cared for.  She was happy to see that he could be himself around her and that some of that guarded shell was down.  Keeping close to him for warmth, she purred softly "I know I've said it before... I love you duskflight, you mean the world to me" she truly meant it.

Her eyes lit up as she remembered the gift she had for him.  "Oh that reminds me, I made something for us" she squealed happily.  Reaching over to her little corner of the den she grabbed her  hidden surprise for him.  With the almost full moon it was still visible.

It was a pair of flower crowns that she had made in Thalia's flower crown class.  They were with green leaves and blue flowers to match the pair's eye colors. Purring she gently and carefully rested one on top of his head.  After adjusting it a little so it fit him perfectly she purred satisfied "There, a very fitting crown for my king" she purred with a giggle of imagination and make believe like how the kits sometimes did.  She realized that maybe it was a little silly but she had always had that playful, energetic spirit and was always very open, especially around her mate.

She then wore the other one herself. "Thalia showed me how to make em and now we can match" she giggled playfully a bit looking at him to see his reaction.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptyTue 27 Sep 2022 - 2:33

Duskflight

"I love you too, Swiftheart," Duskflight returned her a long, content purr. "I don't know what I'd do without you. You mean so much to me as well." As her eyes lit up, the tom couldn't help but be piqued. His eyes slightly widened in surprise, blinking, and observing the gift she bore to him. He would smile, not expecting the sweet, yet sincere item now placed atop his head.

"Why thank you," He licked her forehead, grinning in a softened manner. Something about her was so special, he hardly found it in any other cats. Her spirit remained unchanging with joy and positivity, it amazed him to see her be so content even through all the things they've been through. But perhaps, that was what he found so rare in her — a sense of specialty he was to carefully love and nurture.

Having another flower crown for herself, he found it much fitting to her pelt. "Did she? It's a great talent. I wonder what else she'll be able to teach you?"

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 20:07

Swiftheart purred softly listening to him and gazed up at him with a playful grin. She rested her head into his soft and warm fluffy fur as she closed her eyes finally warm now. The nights had been getting so cold lately and she was not the most eager for the snows that would soon arrive with it.

"Duskflight?" she meowed sleepily as she rested by him.

"I want you to know, you can always talk to me and tell me anything. I know that... well it isn't always the easiest for us, and its easy to close yourself off. she wrapped her tail gently around his,

"you can always tell me things, im always gonna be here for you... I promise" she meowed quietly as she yawned. She lay her head down by their paws as she slowly drifted asleep, she was still awake to listen to anything he still wanted to talk about though.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]   Comforting Talks [Swiftheart] Empty

Back to top Go down

Comforting Talks [Swiftheart]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: