Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I’ll Fly (Open hunting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

I’ll Fly (Open hunting) Empty
PostSubject: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptySun 4 Sep 2022 - 16:07

Blazefang was in a good mood. She’d been chosen to lead a patrol! With a spring in her step, the ginger trotted over to her younger apprentice. “Cmon, Hickorypaw!” she purred. “We’re going hunting!” Blazefang turned to look around camp. “Anyone else coming?” she called as she headed for the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

Characters : Hickorypaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice | Windclan
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 10:51

Hickorypaw was right behind her mentor following each step Blazefang took. "I'm here!" She smiled with pride, it was her first time going hunting so she was excited!

Hickorypaw | Female | Windclan
20 HP / 60 SP
I’ll Fly (Open hunting) 29_06_10

-

Pics are clickable [ Credits to Keyraven on Discord ]
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 12:08

Silverpaw had admittedly been jealous as Blazefang and Hickorypaw started to leave camp together. As the call for 'anyone else' came however, Silverpaw had wasted no time in trotting over to them at the camp's entrance. "I'll come!"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

I’ll Fly (Open hunting) Output12                   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) Output10                          I’ll Fly (Open hunting) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 12:12

Blazefang nodded. “All right Silverpaw, come on.” She led the two youngsters out on the moor. “Silverpaw, why don’t you try a hunt first? Show Hickorypaw how it’s done. Watch closely, Hickorypaw.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 12:26

"Sure thing." Silverpaw quickly set to tracking her prey. She raised her head and opened her mouth to drink in the scents around her, finding a delicious smell. Dropping into a low crouch, the silver apprentice crept towards the smell. Finally, her prey came into sight. A plump juicy rabbit sat with its back turned to her, nibbling on a blade of grass. Shaking her haunches slightly, she jumped for the rabbit.

Silverpaw landed on the rabbit, a quick bite to the neck stopping the creature's struggle. With the beast secured in her mouth, she padded back to Hickorypaw and dropped it. "Just stay low to the ground so they can't see you, and obviously stay quiet. It's pretty easy to catch prey here," she explained.

Last edited by Romantica on Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) EmptyMon 5 Sep 2022 - 12:26

The member 'Romantica' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’ll Fly (Open hunting)   I’ll Fly (Open hunting) Empty

Back to top Go down

I’ll Fly (Open hunting)
Page 1 of 1