Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghost Cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostleviathan

ghostleviathan

Characters : Daypaw
Clan/Rank : Skyclan | Kit
Number of posts : 18

Ghost Cats Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Cats   Ghost Cats EmptyWed 24 Aug 2022 - 0:33

DAYKIT

SkyClan | Kit | Tom

Ghost Cats Af772dfcbd2d4a6009821315dd1f1647c1d16f1d

Appearance: A deep brown tom with thick fur and blue eyes, along with a subtle smattering of white on his front left paw.

Personality: Laidback and goodnatured, Daykit is quietly curious and not above stirring the pot with a little bit of subtle cheek. He  enjoys being a fly on the wall to every sort of drama, but tends to hide his thoughts behind slow, languid blinks and curious tail flicking. He takes to things that interest him with fervor, from napping to hunting, although he admittedly is not the bravest cat out there, and is in fact very wary of strangers and the unknown.

Cool

Ghostnotes: day was made with the phrase "cool dude" in mind. he's like a guy i would just hang out with. if you offhandedly mentioned that you hated pistachio ice cream then he would probably remember it subconsciously for the rest of his life. i imagine he shies away from positions of authority because he doesn't like responsibility, but he would also do the cat equivalent of showing up to pick you up from the airport if your plan A fell through. he is the guy that is neutral about the flat earth theory but will go "is the earth flat? discuss" to spark controversy. he lives for the drama as long as none of it is his.

also, a complete sidebar, but i don't really draw cats very often. i'm more comfortable drawing people, lol. that said, here's a two minute scribble of what big day would look like as a twoleg? vvv

Ghost Cats C0486ef5c43946be8274b3b90698211f4aa28add
Back to top Go down

Ghost Cats
Page 1 of 1