Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

twilight ghost [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3011

twilight ghost [c] Empty
PostSubject: twilight ghost [c]   twilight ghost [c] EmptyMon 29 Jan 2024 - 9:58

Pineblossom

Swiftheart was not doing well, a fact that everyone in ShadowClan knew. She had lost so much in such a short amount of time: her brother, her daughter, her apprentice…It was no surprise that she was struggling. Swiftheart was also Pineblossom’s friend, however, and so she wanted to help her in whatever small way she could. All of the stress on top of being far from home and dealing with wolf attacks made Pineblossom feel like Swiftheart would snap at any moment.

She approached Swiftheart when her kits were being looked after by Silverhawk. She walked up to where Swiftheart was sitting and she brushed her fur gently against hers. “Hello Swiftheart,” she said quietly. “How are you feeling today?” She paused and then offered, “Let’s take a walk together. Not too far.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

twilight ghost [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight ghost [c]   twilight ghost [c] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 22:12

Glancing upwards slowly at the sound of pawsteps approaching she was half certain it would be leopardstar coming to reprimand her for what had happened between herself and sablestrike.

The spar between the two of them had not meant to get so out of control, she had hurt so much, they both had. Before either of them had known it they both had matching chest scars from the carried away fight. Something neither of them were proud of or wanted to have had happen.

She was very glad it was Pineblossom, the warrior-queen's words and insights about things had helped in the past when she and her brother did not get along. Now, more than ever she needed Pine.

She gave a slow nod and got to her paws. Pineblossom had that emotional intellect that was sometimes rare to find, she knew when talks like this might be most helpful.

Swiftheart quietly followed her friend and therapist out of camp tail drooping wearily behind her as she went. She waited till they were far out of earshot of anyone else.

"Everything hurts Pineblossom. I keep losing loved one after loved one. I havn't ever felt this way before, so defeated she closed her eyes momentarily before looking back to her friend.

"S-sable and I tried to spar to vent off some of our anger and pain ... we just ended up making things worse I think... well... sort of? It did feel somehow better too after it" she admitted quietly. She was somewhat scared that their out of control spar had left her feeling somehow better about things but was also so low and tired she wasnt sure what to think of that.

"All of Ratrunner's kits are gone..." she looked to Pine with such a pained expression. "He died protecting me and just asked that I look after our kits. I failed each and every one of them."

She knew how close Ratrunner and Pineblossom had been as well. Everything was ending around her. She took another shaky breath in feeling like she was on the verge of breaking down completely into sobs. A small part of her felt bad dumping this all on pineblossom but the bigger part of her knew if anyone could help fix this mess she was in it would be her.

(sorry, I wanted to do better on this post but idk it just didnt flow well I guess... Writing sad swift is kinda not normal and I'll be looking forward to her recovering after this. But at the same time I am glad she has to go through thsi too is odd.)

Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3011

twilight ghost [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight ghost [c]   twilight ghost [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 11:55

Pineblossom

She listened patiently as Swiftheart spoke. Pineblossom led the way and drew to a stop when her friend did. Pineblossom’s heart squeezed at the mention of Ratrunner, and she realized with a little startle that Ratrunner was not on her mind as often as he used to be. She wasn’t sure if she was sad about that fact, or happy that it showed that she had grown past that trauma.

Her gaze refocused. She meowed, “Those things aren’t your fault. A warrior’s life is a dangerous on. You cannot be around every second of the day to protect them. A mother can only hope that her children will outlast them.” She looked out into the trees, watching the stillness of leafbare. “I don’t blame you for sparring to vent off anger. I did similarly when Honeylight died. I went searching for a fox to kill on my own, and used the excuse of our rites to justify it. It didn’t really help me either. I just felt sad.”

She looked back to Swiftheart and moved a paw closer. “The only cure for such heartbreak is time. Even then—it just lessens the pain, but it never goes away entirely. That’s alright. It’s okay to feel that pain, Switheart.”
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2912

twilight ghost [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight ghost [c]   twilight ghost [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 20:01

Swiftheart nodded slowly and hung her head low. She knew what Pine was saying was very true. They could not protect their kits forever. She also took a half step toward her friend and briefly rested her head on Pine's shoulder before moving back away.

"thank you... for being here for me Pine. For so long she had vieiwed pine as a close clanmate and therapist and while she was that, she now saw her as even more. One of her closest friends.

"I know with time I will get out of this."

twilight ghost [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight ghost [c]   twilight ghost [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

twilight ghost [c]
Page 1 of 1