Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request] Empty
PostSubject: i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]   i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:56 am

ooc: Mistlepaw suffered a head injury against a predator that caused cranial swelling. She fell into a cat coma until now. How did these primitive cats feed a cat in a coma and keep her lungs manually working with no issues? Don't ask or else -c0cks gun-

It was hot, like some cat had their stupid nest pressed against hers. A smothering blanket that choked out the air from her chest, a boiling weight. Awful. She wanted to shake them off, but nothing was responding. Her paws felt like riverstones that stood impassive in the flow of a river. Weighted, coarse and yet untouchable. Momma. She wanted to call out into the darkness. Momma, please help, its so hot. She knew logically that Mottlerose was probably in the Warrior's den, unable to hear her pitiful mewls like a kit, but it was so hot. Everything was burning.

Wake up.

A voice cut through the her fevered imagination.

Wake up now. You've slept enough, sleepyhead.

It was familiar, Morningpaw? No... Maybe? It sounded old, like a warrior, Morningpaw wasn't old.

"I dun wanna 'ake up." She mumbled aloud, it was hot and she just wanted to sleep. "It's hot."

Something brushed her muzzle, the coolness of a fellow cat's nose. With it, the heat seemed to leech out of her, like rainwater trickling through the leaf litter to rejoin the river. She purred warmly in thanks, shaking off the rest of the heat as she slowly opened her weary eyes. But this wasn't her nest in the apprentice den, the pungent aroma of herbs, the musty scent of mouse bile, this was all wrong. Mistlepaw looked around for the warrior that woke her to ask what was going on, only to see nothing. All alone, laying in a compressed moss that looked like some cat had slept on it for moons without fluffing it up regularly. What was going on?

"Hello? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]   i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 2:01 pm

Every single painstaking day, Mottlerose came in and out of the medicine cat den. Every day, she brought fresh moss for her daughter, tactfully doing her best to change it out, doing her best not to harsh disturb the perpetually slumbering cat's form. Every day, she somehow got her to eat, or drink, though it seemed no life rested behind the calico's eyes. Still, she never stopped. It was her baby, after all. Her darling little girl, the one she could never let go of. Her care of Mistlepaw had only gone further when Morningsun had been sacrificed to the stars, the she-cat refusing to even leave her side for several days. All she wanted to know was whether or not the stars had taken her daughter, to let her spirit be free instead of trapped in a body that never seemed to obey.

So much time had passed since then. Her belly was swollen with kits, new life, new siblings. Mistlepaw had been the second cat that she had told as she groomed the younger molly's pelt, just as she did every day. She never stopped caring for her daughter. Not to mention, Mistlepaw's father had become Minnowstar, and she had been named deputy. Just a small patch of grey fur began just around her nose, the tiniest sign that time had indeed passed.

It was that time of day for her to come visit her daughter though. The sun was almost to its highest point of the day, but not quite. She had time before she had to organize the sunhigh patrols. As she entered into the medicine den, her stomach curling from the nauseating scent of all the herbs... she almost couldn't believe her ears. Or her eyes. Instantly, fast paws carried her to her daughter, the mother's nose pressing deep into Mistlepaw's fur. "Mistle? My sweetheart, are you awake?" She whispered hurriedly, feverently checking over the younger calico for signs of it actually being real. Tears even dotted at her eyes. Stars, was her daughter truly back?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]   i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:37 pm

Eggdrop

Work never stopped for her, Eggdrop realized, crouched by some herbs, chewing them up to be able to later it on some apprentice that cut their paw. An infection would not be wanted. But it would get the cat out of major patrols and the like. Which was good and bad. Less walking means more time for it to heal. However, it meant more time until they became a warrior. Which they complained about endlessly when Eggdrop gave them her orders. It amused her, though.

Mottlerose had been sitting by Mistlepaw for part of the day. The she-cat was close to her remaining kit end Eggdrop respected that. She had done all she could, same with Fawnshine. But, it was up to StarClan to awaken the apprentice and return her to their world. Thus, Eggdrop had gently fed her water and chewed up food. Hoping that in her stupor, the cat should be able to survive on that alone. The resulting commotion of this moment left Eggdrop leaping into the air, green eyes wide. Mistlepaw was awake? The she-cat placed her work-in-progress herbs on a large leaf, and hurried to grab some herbs. Some for strength and to keep the cat awake. Even if it was just for a bit.

Bounding over with her tail high, Eggdrop rested the leaves next to the Mistlepaw's muzzle. "Eat these, please. They won't taste good, but you need your strength." The medicine cat glanced to Mottlerose, knowing the deputy would enforce her daughter's eating. Then, hurrying along, Eggdrop vanished into the back, collecting moss wet with fresh water. Gingerly stepping not to shake off water, Eggdrop held it with her maw near Mistlepaw to allow her to drink and wet her certainly dry throat.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]   i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm all out of lives [semi-open on request]
Page 1 of 1