Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] Empty
PostSubject: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 19:43

It was warm.

The warmth was tantalizing a young kit, born in the swelling heat that marked the beginning of Green-leaf.

The heat seeped down through the pines, warming the sheltered camp ShadowClan was nestled in. From within the camp, a long-legged kit hauled his way out of the nursery. He staggered out into the opening air and shook his fur out, his large ears pricked to the inviting sounds of a brand new world. He looked around excitedly, bright eyes wide and shimmering at everything around him.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 21:05

Duskpaw was going about doing his punishments duties when he slammed into a long-legged kitten. Regaining himself quickly the apprentice was firing off insults like it was nothing. "What is it you blasted kitten? You're getting in my way with your freakish long legs and your buggy eyes. What do you do with them that isn't totally useless? Oh dear starclan you smell of carrion? What's with that do you go roll in fox-dung and rat bile sure smells like it. You disgusting, revolting, freakish, bug-eyed kittypet." Rambled the apprentice, teeth clenching as he examined the younger tom, he was obviously excited - or was from his encounter.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 21:23

Dipperkit looked up at the apprentice, stumbling somewhat when he was bumped into. He shrank towards the ground as insults were fired at him, the kit's fur beginning to bristle in fear as he pressed himself the peaty ground. "I-I-I didn't know you were, thu.. there.." He stammered out, tail fluffed up. He scrambled backwards, suddenly looking desperate to get away from the tom. "I'm sorry!" He whimpered desperately.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 21:36

"Oh you didn't know I was here huh? Well now you do! I'd love to give you a bruise in the side but it seems you will already have one because you didn't know I was here." Duskpaw hissed, quickly advancing on the kit as he shrunk away. Towering over the kitten boldly he lifted his maw in a snarl, "Oh you're sorry? Then say you're sorry for being born you blasted pipsqueak, say sorry to your mother!" Duskpaw nearly hollared as he lowered himself to the ground to shove his face into the kittens.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 3:46

Mousepaw bounded outside of the apprentices' den, at the sound of a kits cry. She was so kind hearted. Mousepaw padded next to Dipperkit and said, "It's okay, little kit. Duskpaw is just being mean." She turned her head to Duskpaw. She made an angry face, and growled, "Please don't bully the kit! Even though I'm blind, no one makes fun of me!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:50

Dipperkit had somehow found a way to press himself even closer to the ground, and he found himself wishing that it would suddenly open up under his paws, suck him up, swallow him whole, take him out of the situation. He opened his mouth to squeak out another desperate attempt at defending himself, when another apprentice suddenly bounded over. He was about to flee at the apprentice's approach, but she stood in front of him and snapped at Duskpaw, in his defense. He skittered behind her leg, peering out around the limb to look up at Duskpaw.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:00

"Yeah because they feel sorry for you Mousepaw! But I don't and I can easily say you're the worst looking cat that any cat could lay eyes on! I could go on and on but I'm afraid I'll miss out on my sleep!" Duskpaw spat his claws unsheathed as he rounded on the other apprentice, tail lashing in fury as he glared down the apprentice and kitten, drool successfully building at the corners of his maw.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:32

Mousepaw looked down. She then looked behind her and smiled. "It's okay, little guy. Duskpaw is always mean..." She mewed. She turned back to Duskpaw. "Still. And I am not ugly! There's nothing wrong with being blind. And," She snarled, "I don't need useless toms in my way making fun of blind cats and kits. You should be ashamed, Duskpaw."

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 12:09

Dipperkit nodded as Mousepaw offered him some words of comfort. He took a step around her leg, peering up at the larger tom. He snickered somewhat as Mousepaw snapped back at him, and his tail tip twitched curiously as he eyed the apprentice. "I wonder why.. why he's always being mean." He whispered, more to himself than anything.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 12:19

"Yes there is! Blind cats are useless, they are defects! You put yourself in my path, I only am speaking truth. Fact!" He yowled, shaking his head as in disbelief, fake shock marking his face before he made the straightest face he could muster before a smirk on his maw broke the plain look he was trying to get. "I should be ashamed? Then that says something dastardly about you!" He scoffed, a sneer making its way back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 16:21

Mousepaw snarled fiercely, "You're more annoying than I thought. Good luck finding a mate!" But she only said the first part out loud. Though she was blind, she could fight.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:35

OOC: "I hear sounds of mockery. What is the object of ridicule?" jkjk lmao

Scarletfrost heard the harsh jeers of Duskpaw taunting a young kit and an apprentice. She rolled her eyes to and thought to herself, Duskpaw is Mouseclaw all over again.
Making her way over to the scene, she held herself high.
"Duskpaw! You stop bullying your clanmates this instant. I will not tolerate this one bit. One more insult to anyone out of you, and I will make sure that you will be seeing to the elders for a moon."
She hated bullies, since in her own kithood, one of her own clanmates had bullied her just for existing, much like the predicament here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]   His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

His prefix is Dipper and he lives in the Pines, wow [open]
Page 1 of 1