Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose] Empty
PostSubject: A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]   A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose] EmptySat 23 Jul 2022 - 18:07

Fawnshine

“Clear skies ahead are as sweet as a rose, but thunder rumbles in the distance… Be wary, trouble can sneak up on you like a frosted leaf-bare night…”

The prophecy given to her has troubled Fawnshine. She couldn't exactly decipher it — if only. If only Dovefrost was here, to guide her once more. But he never will. Having needed someone also with experience, she seek the one whose name could've been mentioned: Mottlerose. And so, calling her into the den, Fawnshine would ask for her thoughts. “Clear skies ahead are as sweet as a rose, but thunder rumbles in the distance… Be wary, trouble can sneak up on you like a frosted leaf-bare night…” She repeated the prophecy to the deputy.

"I was thinking it had something to do with our clan and you, Mottlerose. And something of.. trouble?" The she-cat thought for a while before lifting her head slightly, having an idea of what it might mean. "Kits, perhaps? 'Trouble' could be identified as anything, but if I have to say for myself... Kits are somehow masters of stirring up trouble." It was simply just a guess — one that sounded more wrong as she spoke, but a small percentage of her hoped that it would be the case.

Something awful on ThunderClan, or Mottlerose would be much worse.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]   A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose] EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 5:34

There was clear alarm that had read on the deputy's face when she heard Fawnshine needed to speak with her. It was right after the medicine cat meeting, so she could only be left wondering just what it was because of. Most of all, why her and not Minnowstar? Finally listening to it come from her close friend, it certainly now made sense why she had called to speak with her. She mulled it around in her head, having to think for awhile. "That... Certainly sounds like it has to do with me. There's not many other cats that fit 'thunder' and 'rose.'" Mottlerose at first commented.

It was the second that she had mentioned what her idea of "trouble" was that it seemed the deputy had been caught like an owl blinded by a monster. Every part of her froze and her eyes went wide, before finally, she broke out in hysterical laughter. "Oh my... Oh my stars..." A paw covered her muzzle for a moment too as she just laughed. "I swear, Starclan was so mean! I mean. Ahem. Fawnshine, I am having kits." Finally, the smile on the deputy could be seen. She was still certainly early enough along that there was more than enough time before it was obvious she was expecting, but a close eye studying her belly certainly would see the signs she would be a mother yet again. Mottlerose had noticed it herself the moment her hatred of squirrel had returned, and she adored squirrel.

"It makes so much more sense. Thunder's rumbling in the distance because there is still awhile before the new, troublesome Thunderclanners arrive!" Relief was clear in her voice, the anxiety that had been knitting it tighter and tighter finally being undone. She pressed her nose briefly to the medicine cat's shoulder, but couldn't help the smile sitting on her maw. "I'm so relieved that that is what the prophecy was, now. But still... They could've but it nicer!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]   A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose] EmptyMon 25 Jul 2022 - 18:12

Fawnshine

At Mottlerose's laughter, Fawnshine was caught dumb-founded. What? Why was she laughing— Oh. Oh. "You.. are?" Now, more than ever, she felt stupid. Like she wanted to bury herself in a hole and never come back. Her ear tips heated as the medicine cat gave a soft chuckle. "Well.. If that was what StarClan had wanted me to hear, that's relieving." Though, much opposite to her embarrassment, Mottlerose seemed to have been enjoying it. Well, new additions to the clan were always positive, just.. a bit troubling to her.

"Stars, StarClan really pulled a cruel joke on me. I was so worried for a moment." She let out a sigh, but her maw was placed with a smile. "Truly, I wish you could've told me sooner, Mottlerose. But I'm glad I can prepare now, for your kits and all. Congratulations!" She laughed. Hopefully, these new ThunderClanners wouldn't host an 'uncovering session' in her den. Ever.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]   A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Prophecy to Hear [Mottlerose]
Page 1 of 1