Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mottlerose the Psychiatrist

Go down 
+2
Kitty
speedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Mottlerose the Psychiatrist Empty
PostSubject: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:31 pm

Come have the mother of Thunderclan herself, momma Mottlerose, psychoanalyze you! You're doing great, sweetie <3

Responses will consist of Mottlerose being really kind to you, and maybe a little bit seductive. In no way will you probably ever get her to talk this much to you unless you're in Thunderclan. Also, be prepared to get shoved off for some type of self care.

Code:
Mottlerose, I need help!
[b]Name:[/b] (This can be yourself, or a character!)
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Currently On the Mind:[/b] What's going on? What are your worries?
[b]Any other thoughts:[/b]

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:46 pm

lol bit of a joke this one... but even our villain's need some kindness right XD...

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Softfall
Clan: Thunderclan
Currently On the Mind: What's going on? What are your worries?

Riverclan is being mean to us!!! How will thunderclan ever survive? ... *glances from side to side with squinting eyes* we must end them before they end us! *Grabs a pitchfork* XD lol

Any other thoughts:
can I meet your kits... for uhhh no reason? Ill babysit for you while you and minnow go on a date night..... noo what do you mean your kits suddenly have a hate for Riverclan?? huh that is wack idk how that happened XD lol

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:56 pm

Mottlerose sits in front of the new, young warrior, her head tilting as she listened. She had been growing more and more aware of what seemed to be troubling the tom. "I appreciate the offer, but my children are becoming of apprentice age - they're their mentors problems now. However, I understand that Riverclan may be bothering you, but I'd like you to think about things this way... What are they all taking from us? Sunningrocks? On that note, SkyClan has the fallen oak. Are they taking from us too? If anything, with their territory much like ours... they would be the ones getting more of our prey. They're also the ones harboring Daw- Morningstar. Riverclan, if anything, has helped us by giving us new, rather strong, clanmates. Take some time to rest, and meditate, Softfall. Think on what exactly Riverclan has done, outside of pointing claws, and ask... is Thunderclan doing the same thing? We all are fighting over prey. We all have mouths to feed. You have a very loyal heart, my friend. Please don't let it turn into anger."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:12 pm

OOC: ohhhh my goodnessss Mottlerose is so wholesome... if this were only actually in character maybe soft could have a beautiful redemtion arc XD...

OOC part 2: this is all out of cannon so I can have softfall act not totally accuratly

Softfall tilted his head thinking this over and for the briefest of times he cried sobbing into mottlerose's shoulder.

Im tired of being angry all the time... I just wish Thunderclan was not always disadvantaged due to our small land he said in between sobs.

Straigtening back up and returning to the stone faced killer that he now was he thought more about waht she said

"You know you are right Mottlerose... all this time I have been angry at Riverclan" he gave her a grin

"When really I should be angry at Skyclan too!!!!"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Snowfoot
Clan: ShadowClan
Currently On the Mind: How do I talk to my crush?
Any other thoughts: I want kits someday but I think I’m a lesbian. How can I have a family?
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 10:15 pm

who is snowfoots crush?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2269

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 11:15 pm

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Dovesight
Clan: RiverClan

I am so scared of everything! The dark forest coming back. The other Clans are going to kill us all. I just know everything is out to get me! I am the worst warrior alive, I can't even do my job! I just didn't want to be away from my littermates. I know they will protect me.

Any other thoughts:

Mottlerose the Psychiatrist SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:39 am

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Marshmallow
Clan: Shadowclan
Currently On the Mind: Mistyfalcon's being mean to me :(((( he keeps saying i told someone to go onto the thunderpath and a kit to jump off the jagged rock
Any other thoughts: I am not guilty of anything because I did nothing wrong!

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 12:52 pm

Nerd wrote:
Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Snowfoot
Clan: ShadowClan
Currently On the Mind: How do I talk to my crush?
Any other thoughts: I want kits someday but I think I’m a lesbian. How can I have a family?

Mottlerose sits for a moment, curling her tails around her paws. Her head tilts to the side as she thinks, and it's clear that she's got a look of admiration in her eyes. "Well... You may need to find a tom who can help you out." She says at first, continuing to think. "Another way too is to take in any kits that may happen to need mothers. I know there are some queens that pass during kitting, or simply just some kits that find their way into the world in a weird way. Overall, though, I wish you luck! Lots of happiness you way, too. Having a family is an amazing thing." She gives a solid nod in the end, seemingly sure of her answer.

Karuna wrote:
Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Dovesight
Clan: RiverClan

I am so scared of everything! The dark forest coming back. The other Clans are going to kill us all. I just know everything is out to get me! I am the worst warrior alive, I can't even do my job! I just didn't want to be away from my littermates. I know they will protect me.

Any other thoughts:

"Trust me, I understand." Mottlerose dips her head, settling down into a Mottleloaf. There is a small tear in her eye, probably from her thinking about losing her son, that she quickly blinks away. She is here for you, after all. "Push yourself in little ways, though. I know the world was rather horrifying for awhile, but I believe in you. Sometimes, just small steps is all you need. Go around camp a bit, if that's all you can handle. Then, go a few tail-lengths away, see if there's any close prey. Bring a friend, if you need to! It's alright not to just be able to run around the world by yourself in an instant. I know I needed some help getting out of camp after everything."

Memories wrote:
Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Marshmallow
Clan: Shadowclan
Currently On the Mind: Mistyfalcon's being mean to me :(((( he keeps saying i told someone to go onto the thunderpath and a kit to jump off the jagged rock
Any other thoughts: I am not guilty of anything because I did nothing wrong!

The tortoiseshell sighs, shaking her head. It isn't a shake of her head in disappointment towards you, which somehow, you know instinctively. Instead, it's at the situation. "You know, sometimes the elders just have a rough time." She states at first, thinking to her knowledge of the other clan. "But if you know that you didn't say it, and you can have other cats back you up, there's simply no need to worry about it. Maybe Mistyfalcon was just teasing, or they were just having a bad pain day and trying to deflect it onto somebody else." She said with a small smile. "I know it hurts to hear, especially from an elder. But trust me, so long as you know it's the truth, it will be alright. Sometimes, cats can just be rude. But if you're kind back, it hurts em even more. Kill em with kindness." She winks.

Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Pineheart
Clan: Riverclan

It's been tough these past couple of moons.. The dark forest, my sister.. Oh stars I'm not even sure how to handle all of this. It's been dark and I just need some guidance and to have some cat tell me I'll be okay..

Any other thoughts: Nothing else so far.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 4:34 pm

Moths in the Sky wrote:
Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Pineheart
Clan: Riverclan

It's been tough these past couple of moons.. The dark forest, my sister.. Oh stars I'm not even sure how to handle all of this. It's been dark and I just need some guidance and to have some cat tell me I'll be okay..

Any other thoughts: Nothing else so far.

Mottlerose settles down next to Pineheart, giving him a friendly nudge to the shoulder. There's a comforting purr sounding from her chest as well, and it's clear that she understands. "I understand. But the first thing I can tell you is that things are getting better. We know for a fact the Dark Forest is gone, and should the Clans have any say in it, they won't be coming back. I can promise that much." She began, a smile on her face. "It can feel like it's almost impossible to move on sometimes. But there's something I'd like you to do, to try. At the end of each day, when settling down in your nest, name one good thing that happened. It can be as simple as you got a really good piece of prey, or that you had a successful patrol. Name the good around you. Because it'll all be okay. You'll be okay."

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 11:18 pm

Mottlerose, I need help!
Name: Batsong (This can be yourself, or a character!)
Clan: Windclan

Hello Mottlerose, Im Batsong, the med cat of windclan.  Before that I was a warrior for quite awhile (T4 for time reference)

I became med cat when our old med cat vanished (Burning).  When I was a warrior I always wanted to be a med cat.  At first the switch was really hard and especially with no formal mentor learning all the herbs and how to do things was super tricky.  Luckily... I have all that figured out now and just when things started to be looking up... I got super unlucky again...

A very good lifelong friend of mine told me awhile ago that he was umm well seeing someone from shadowclan... I promised I would tell no one for him...

but now... Starclan has given me a phrophacy about it and they expect me to tell Shrikestar and smallbean (deputy).  And... I dont know what im supposed to do.

She tears up not able to help it.  I feel like im torn between keeping my friend and promise  .... and doing my job and being loyal to my clan.

She squeezes her eyes shut .  Its not fair... no matter which way I choose seems to hurt someone

Any other thoughts:

Batsong is super shy so opening up like this is super hard for her.  she also has a super bad stutter but for meta musing I took that out.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mottlerose the Psychiatrist   Mottlerose the Psychiatrist Empty

Back to top Go down

Mottlerose the Psychiatrist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: