Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2500

Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 6:08 pm

The heat was just about suffocating. Blazefang, a fluffy red ticked tabby, was lolling in camp after a less than wonderful hunting attempt. A single mouse lay in the fresh-kill pile. Ugh. When Blazefang was little, she thought warriorhood would mean bringing back plump rabbits for the clan, not melting in her own fur all day for a single mouse.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

Characters : Hickorypaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice | Windclan
Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 6:45 pm

Hickorykit was basking in the sun, She was rather bored that day and wanted to have a bit of fun. She didn't know who to ask since. She doesn't really have friends so then she spotted the fluffy red ticked she-cat. She hasn't seen her before and the cat seemed exhausted, her boredom pushed her to go up to her and bother her. She tried to sneakily walk up behind her

Hickorypaw | Female | Windclan
20 HP / 60 SP
Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) 29_06_10

-

Pics are clickable [ Credits to Keyraven on Discord ]
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:28 am

Blazefang, unaware of the kit approaching, yawned. “I wonder when I’ll get an apprentice,” she muttered to herself. After all, she’d been a warrior for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:40 am

When hickorykit was close like a mouse tail away. She heard the words coming out of the she-cat which made her eyes widen. She remembered her apprentice ceremony is coming up any time soon. She shook the thoughts away and focused, "Rrha!" She squeaked while pouncing onto the tail of the warrior. Hoping to give her a little scare

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:52 am

“YEEP!” Blazefang shouted as little paws slammed down on her tail. She got up and quickly turned around, only to relax upon seeing Hickorykit. “Oh good, just you,” she said with a sigh. “You pounce like a SkyClan warrior! Well, probably not literally, after all those brutes are huge. But for your size, you pack a punch! Oh, where are my manners? I’m Blazefang!”
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 11:02 am

Hickorykit was satisfied by the reaction of the warrior and giggled in a low voice, tho when the warrior quickly turned around and started saying that flood of words she got a bit spooked eyes sharpening. She calmed herself down again after finding out Blazefang was complimenting her which made her slight smile. "Oh, uh... and My name is.. Hickorykit" She shyly meowed in response.

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 11:14 am

“Well, Hickorykit,” Blazefang said with a smile, “I think you’ll make a fine warrior. I remember when I was your age, I couldn’t sit still for a moment! Once, I tried to climb the camp wall…”
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 11:22 am

Hickorykit's eyes brighten to the words of the warrior "Really?" Hickory purred happily, "I tried doing the same thing! Tho with a much smaller tree and jumped off it thinking I would fly. Welp... That didn't work" She giggled

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 11:59 am

“Wow, flying? Can’t say I’ve tried that. My friend and I did sneak into the leader’s den though,” Blazefang was rather enjoying chatting with Hickorykit. Something about her just felt so familiar, like they were the same cat or something.
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 3:13 pm

Hickorykit was starting to like being around Blazefang. "Wow! Ya'll are so brave!" She squeaked in fascination "Did you guys get caught?" She added. Although she has just met the she-cat today, she felt she could trust her with every cell of her tiny body.

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 10:46 am

Blazefang couldn’t help but puff up a little. “Nope! We took turns standing guard for each other! He and I fought the Dark Forest together once too! I mean, I got knocked out, but still.” She quickly realized what she just said might be a bit scary for a kit. “But don’t worry, we drove out the Dark Forest before you were born. You don’t have to fear them.”
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 12:28 pm

"Wow! Being a warrior is so cool!" She meowed in amusement. "Dark forest? I've never heard of it. They must be very bad cats" she said. "I can't wait to be an apprentice! I will be the greatest of the clans and.. and.. fight off the bad guys" She said once again moving side to side.

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 9:46 am

Blazefang chuckled at the kit’s confidence. “Yeah, you do that. You’ll totally kick some SkyClan tail when you’re older! I hope I’m your mentor, you seem like a cool kid.”
Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 9:53 am

"I hope so too!" She smirked, She was comfortable being around blazefang. Hickorykit does hope she gets her as a mentor, Hickorykit was so attached to the warrior that she forgot what her main reason for approaching her was bothering her. Tho through all the commotion she forgot about it

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Hover

Hover

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 12:26 pm

| RP CLOSED |

20 HP / 60 SP

-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)   Chilling on a Hot Day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling on a Hot Day (Open)
Page 1 of 1