Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chilling Even just for a little while (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Chilling Even just for a little while (open) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 9:07

Coalpaw padded from the Medicine cats den and sat in a patch of sunlight quietly. She started to groom her dark fur as she sat relaxing for a moment. She knew if anything came up or her mentor,Nightfire, needed her she'd need to get up and go. She was a bit lost in her thought as she remembered when she helped Goldenkit when she had gotten attacked. She smiled a little before she stopped grooming herself hearing approaching pawsteps.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 9:40

"Hey sis." Littlefang mused, padding over. His tail flicked in amusement at her staring into space. "What are you doing this fine day?" Indeed it was a fine day, the sun was shining through the trees, the leafs sprinkled with a fine new-leaf dew. The scent of oak filled the air and the temperature was nor too warm nor too cold- it was just right for this particular cat, at least. He thought back to her on the patrol with Soaringpaw... But pushed the thought away so that he might start a good conversation.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:19

Coalpaw blinked and looked to her brother smiling some " Hey Littlefang... nothing just relaxing while I have the chance " She mewed smiling as she looked at her brother " what about you?"she asked

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:24

"Not much. Just admiring the sunshine. Great day, huh?" He said with a smile. He glanced around at the camp- watching as some of his kits ran around or went to hunt. Hunt. Food. Fresh kill... "Want some fresh kill? The elders were just fed."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:28

"Yeah it is a beautiful day "Coalpaw mewed smiling some. She looked around camp for a moment before smiling and nodding " sure "She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:36

"Alrighty then." With a hop, skip and a jump he was back with two small mice. "Here you go." He placed them down on the ground, a shoved one at her paws. He began to nibble on his food.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:41

"Thanks " She mewed smiling before she started eating the mouse he gave her. She finished it quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:43

As he finished, he wanted to continue. "So. How are the other apprentices? I haven't seen much of them. I'm still surprised my kits are already apprentices.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:00

"Yeah time does fly doesn't it " Coalpaw mewed before she said " the other apprentices?.. well I'm assuming they are doing fine " She mewed looking at Littlefang.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:12

"Good. Oh, how's training been?" He asked kindly, trying to continue the conversation. He didn't see her much, after all.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:33

"My trainings going great."She mewed smiling some."so what about you how have things been?"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 13:01

"Good, good. In fact, great. I'm very excited for everything to come. But I ran into a Riverclan she-cat yesterday. The one dad hates- Icetail. She was fishing very close to the border." He said, a hint of anger in his tone at the mention of Icetail.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 13:55

"Oh well I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..."Coalpaw mewed flicking her tail quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 13:59

He twitched his whiskers, and nodded. "Hopefully." Littlefang mused, and sat up straighter.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:02

"Yeah " Coalpaw mewed and sat up quietly. She was quiet for a moment before she mewed " how is Golden (not sure if I'm to say paw yet or not) doing.."She mewed remembering tending the kits wounds for a moment before she blinked and waited for her brother's response.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling Even just for a little while (open)   Chilling Even just for a little while (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling Even just for a little while (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next