Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Chilling in the Snow [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Just Chilling in the Snow [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just Chilling in the Snow [Open]   Just Chilling in the Snow [Open] EmptyThu 23 Dec 2021 - 8:37

OOC: Sorry for any misspelling. I am still getting the hang of roleplaying again  Sweat Also, everyone is free to join! Nothing is planned, I am just going with thee flow

The small black kitten was suddenly taken out of her dream when she felt something cold falling in her nose. Tinykit quickly jumped, confused. She shook her head only to discover that it was snow what has had interrupted her dream.

Due to her mother's protectiveness, she was never allowed to play with that cold, white substance that the older cats called "snow". After looking back to check her mom was still asleep, the small she-cat eye's widened as she drove her attention to the snow drop. With her body crouched, the kit's paw reached out to touch her newfound discovery. However, unexpectedly, when she looked back to her paw-pads only water could be seen. Tinykit tilted her head, trying to remember what her mother said about snow and leaf-bare. Snow was just frozen water that fell from the sky... just like rain, but super cold! The black kitten let out a small purr of excitement. This was her chance to finally experience how it was to get her fur wet! The closer she would get to swimming anytime soon!

Most of the kits of her age were allowed to leave the den. But not her. Tinykit's mother was worried that due to her small size she would easily get sick. Tinykit shook her head, trying to drive away those conflicted thoughts about her height. I'm just as old as the other kits... It's not fair Despite the shiver that ran down her spine, the kitten walked quickly but quietly towards the nursery's entrance. If I'm quick, mom won't notice... I just wanna have a little peek of the camp and play mossball in the snow for once! The she-cat thought gleefully as she exited the safety of the den.

A cold breeze welcomed her into this new unexplored camp. Her green-blue eyes widened, trying to capture every colour and new shape around her. The world was so much bigger than the one the nursery let her know!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Just Chilling in the Snow [Open] Signat14
Back to top Go down

Just Chilling in the Snow [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: