Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome Home [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 5:06

The sun was just beginning to peak just above the horizon, illuminating the camp with a gentle glow. It was a rather serene sight for any cat who might've seen it, a sight that cast nothing but excitement and warmth. For one particular she-cat, there was more excitement behind it than most. Small tortoiseshell paws paced about inside of the leaders' den, with what little space there was to pace around. Her mate had left to get his lives, and she'd been up practically all night. They shared their nest together in his den, and it certainly had made her job as deputy easier. Her mornings were typically spent grooming her love, before bringing herself to leap atop the Highrock and organize patrols for the day.

Something else was certainly on her mind, though. She was more than excited to greet her mate back, but, there was also news. Exciting news, news that she couldn't wait to tell him. The more she thought about it, the more her steps practically turned to bouncing. Finally, she had to simply leave the comfort of their den, as she kept half-running into its comforting walls. Still, her hops continued, until it was the sight of a familiar silver and white tom appearing into camp that caught her gaze. Kit-like enthusiasm was all that filled her steps as she saw him, and she practically bolted over the second he was fully visible. "Miiinnnnoooowwwwww!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 5:54

Traversing back from the Highstones somehow felt longer going back home. His heart had the very same frighteningly fast beat, only this time it wasn't fearful or nervous. He couldn't wait to get back to his mate and tell her about how it went.

--

At last, the familiar scent of home wafted in the air, and he recognized the familiar territory. What was a brisk, light-paced trot just a moment before turned into a full-on dash. The speed got his lungs pumping, but he was almost home! Several territory markers he passed in a blur, and finally, the camp entrance was in sight. Slowing down just in time, he nearly crashed into a pretty tortoiseshell (who happens to be his mate ;D) already hurtling towards him at full speed. Her welcoming yowl had announced his arrival and the happy pair bowled over from the impact. Ending up below his mate, he stared up into her wide eyes, laughing breathlessly.

"I'm back and guess what... I saw our sun!"

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 6:10

The more than happy deputy couldn't help but giggle as they tumbled over. She nuzzled her mate affectionately, purring rather loudly until his words caught her off guard. She froze, her ears immediately perking and looking at him with widened eyes. "Our son?" Stepping off of her mate, she sat down, a swirl of thousands of emotions crashing through her like a raging storm. Sorrow for losing her kit, more than enough excitement to make a mouse explode from her mate being back but also the fact that he saw him, curiosity, a bit of jealousy that she couldn't see him... there was so much going through the mother. All of it blazed by as she had to blink, and a small shake of her head before she focused back on her mate. "I hope he's okay. Did he look happy?" She had to ask. The mother in her was fretting.

The mother in her... oh yes! A mother! Excitement once more filled her frame, and she was practically wiggling waiting for his answer. She wanted to tell him at that exact moment, but, she also had to celebrate him. So, in an attempt to rein in all of her emotions, she simply came closer to her mate, rubbing her head affectionately all over him as he spoke. "Congratulations, Minnowstar." She purred, continuing to just love on her mate. "I'm so glad you made it safe."

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 6:44

As he watched multiple expressions cross in his mate's eyes, he cocked his head, a soft smile touching his maw. "He looked content, and very proud. Even happier than I remember... and he told me to give you his love. I'm transferring it to you right now!" he mewed, the first part in a more serious tone of voice, the second part turning into a ticklish cuddle and more laughter. Bringing his face close to hers, he rubbed his cheek against hers and pressed his nose against her own for a moment. Murmuring his thanks, it was a quiet whisper only she could hear. "Thank you, my love."

Suddenly he straightened up and wrapped his tail around hers. "Now. You haven't been able to sit still since I got back! I don't believe you could be this excited over me finally arriving. Did something happen? What's given you ants in your pelt?" Curiosity brought a gleam into his eyes which stared at his mate in wonder.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2022 - 7:56

A surprised prrt? came out of the molly just moments before she was showered in affection by her mate on behalf of her late son. A wide smile was on the tortoiseshell's maw, she nuzzled her mate back. His quiet thanks was welcomed with the tiniest nod of her head, keeping the exchange quiet and subtle between the two of them.

Of course, the other matter at paw was soon addressed. She could hardly sit still, and it wasn't much of a surprise to her that her mate noticed. Even with how much she had come out of her shell since being deputy, it was seldom that the she-cat ever practically acted like a kit on apprentice ceremony day. Yet here she was, basically bouncing around while waiting for her mate. Mottlerose couldn't help the massive grin that appeared on her maw, and she had a bit of a joke going alongside with it. "So, you know you got your extra lives... right?" Her head tilted slightly, and a purr rumbled in her throat before she rolled over onto her back. Her belly was exposed to the sun, and she reached up a paw to gently boop Minnowfin's nose.

"I've got some extra lives too." Hopefully, he'd get the joke. It was pretty clever... in her mind, at least.

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 1:36

"Yea...?" he answered slowly, a little confused about where this was headed. Her perfect grin has to be a good sign though... A curious purr started to resonate in his throat, excitement building up as he listened. Mottlerose rolling onto her back, only made his smile get wider, his paws starting to knead at the ground. The little boop on the nose accompanied by the words that came after brought an incredulous look onto his face. "Extra lives...?" he echoed, laying down to bring his eyes to his mate's level. At first he had sat in a befuddled state, unsure of what she meant, but then it clicked."Y-you mean... no. Wait... Really? A-a... we... we're having kits again?" he stammered, face now so close that he could feel her breath against his whiskers. His paws were now kneading the ground even faster, his tail flicking back and forth, and his heart filled with delight.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 4:42

Perhaps the only reason she wasn't practically buzzing with excitement was because she was on her back. But the moment it clicked into place for Minnowstar, her grin somehow got even bigger. Instantly, her nose reached forward to press against his own, an act easily done with how close they were. She rolled back over, and a loud purr continued to rumble from the tortoiseshell deputy. "Yes! Yes yes yes!~" Mottlerose confirmed, her own paws kneading at the ground. They were much more in excitement than anything, though. All she could do was rub her head against her mate's cheek, still purring away. Her purr was filled with so much joy, it could rival the monsters that zipped across thunderpath at that point. "Nobody else in the Clan knows yet. Just us."

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] EmptyTue 2 Aug 2022 - 0:20

"Perfect." he mewed, and though it was quiet, it was burdened with happiness only the two could understand. Scooting closer, he groomed the mother with raspy licks around the ears, bending down to press his nose to her warm belly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Home [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home [c]   Welcome Home [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home [c]
Page 1 of 1