Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:53 pm

It was nerve racking to leave camp, with Basilbloom on elder’s care and Rookfire being a warrior. Fuzzybelly hoped nothing could go wrong today…

The brown tabby shook the notion as he grabbed traveling herbs. He knew he needed to take yet another apprentice to the Moonstone.

It was a promising sign for a Clan, when they would all be in fighting form. Also, having many cats was always a comfort.

He trotted to the apprentice’s den, herbs in mouth, putting two piles together by the mouth of the den as he walked inside.

Hey, Crowpaw, we’re going to the Moonstone today. It’s a long trip, so we have to eat these traveling herbs. I know they don’t taste good… when you’re ready to go, we’ll be on the way.

The tom looked back at the apprentice, grimacing slightly at the burnet stuck in his mouth.

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 5:32 pm

Crowpaw

Lifting her head, Crowpaw quickly shook off her sleepiness. Today was the day! Her journey to the Moonstone, how could she ever forget? With a cheerful smile, the she-cat slipped out of the den, eyes looking at the herb bundle in curiosity. "Alrighty!" Swallowing them up, she grimaced at the heavy taste and smell it carried — But awkwardly smiled it away. It'll be worth it to keep her stamina!

Eyes looking back at Fuzzybelly, she nodded. "Oh, you're surely right about the taste.. But it's okay. I'm ready, let's go!"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 7:12 pm

Great!” Fuzzybelly exclaimed, the first time he felt like himself since the doom and gloom.

Weaving through the marshland, Fuzzybelly walked on sandy earth as they approached. The Mothermouth was a sight to behold, something he breathed in as he looked at it. This is why I come here, why I’m a medicine cat. To be what ties ShadowClan to the stars…

It’s inside this cave. Are you ready?

The tom had an optimistic spring in his step, entering inside. When he walked into the enclave, he naturally walked to the left so that Crowpaw could approach the Moonstone for herself.

“[b][color=green]This is what binds us to StarClan, the Moonstone. It’s time for you to meet them, like every warrior and apprentice before you. Touch your nose to the stone, and may stars light your path.[b][color=green]”
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 5:20 pm

Crowpaw

With a nod, Crowpaw braced herself as she ventured into the cave with Fuzzybelly. Approaching closer and closer, it started out as a simple, gentle hue of blue... Then as they ventured more in, she gasped, eyes squinting at the brightness of the stone. It sure was named Moonstone for a reason! Her eyes glanced to Fuzzybelly to hear his instructions... Before approaching the stone with steady steps. Taking in a deep breath, the apprentice touched her nose to the stone and instantly drifted off to sleep...

-----

Slow blinks opened her eyes to a wide, starry landscape. Crowpaw couldn't help but emit a gasp. This is StarClan! Her body felt light as a feather! Grinning, she padded forward, only pausing as she saw a figure from nearby. "Hm? Who's there?" She asked, tilting her head.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 6:38 pm

Loudnose looked around to see where his paws had brought him to. It was a nice marshy glade, similar to the swamp he used to live in. What he was even more glad to see was the visitor amongst the trees, calling out to him. "Hey there Crowpaw!" he called back, racing down the small hill to meet her, "Welcome! This is Starclan! If you somehow couldn't tell. Do you have any questions for me? I can't answer everything but I will try my very best! Hey tell your mother hi for me- I really miss her. And Basil too! And Misty! Oh and Duskflight! Gosh why don't you just tell everyone I miss them? Anyways I should stop rambling- what do you wanna know?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 1:38 am

Crowpaw

Her name being called out was a surprise. Who.. was this cat? Anyhow, he knew grandpa Mistyfalcon, her mother's friend, Duskflight, and the medicine cat Basilbloom — Until he had called to tell everyone, and she burst into a giggle. Maybe this cat wasn't so bad after all? He was odd but in such fascinating ways! Thank goodness there didn't seem to be stern StarClan cats. None that she knew of! "Hi! Wow, you must be close to nearly all of ShadowClan! But okay, I will. Basilbloom's currently a bit ill, though, so I'll tell her when she's alright."

"What do I want to know? I guess... I want to know about you and my father. If you do know him. His name is Ratrunner." She mewed. She heard tales of her dad all the time — but she wondered if this cat knew more. He seemed to have a wide connection with the ShadowClan members, anyway. "Please include the details! I've also heard some tales from my mom, Swiftheart, and her friend Duskflight. Duskflight also mentioned Loudnose as one of his friends... Isn't his name odd? But it's cute!" She purred.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 10:40 am

"Ratrunner!" he purred at the mention of his best friend, before realizing Crowpaw didn't know who he was. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself- It's me! Loudnose! I'm your uncle," he explained with a friendly grin, "Ratrunner and Duskflight are my friends, and the best ones at that! I hope you have friends as great as them. Anyways Ratrunner- he's so cool! I remember when I first met him as just a kit. Him, Dusk, and I were playing with this Twoleg thing I found, just a little trinket. Ratrunner seemed amazed by it. We talked about how we loved snails- heh, though not quite in the same way. And he thought my name was a bit funny too," he recalled, ending with a light chuckle.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1