Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 5:42 am

Fawnshine

Fawnshine had risen up early in order to prepare for another apprentice's Moonstone journey. This time, it was Murkypaw. While she hadn't really talked to the fellow apprentice much before, perhaps the journey to the Moonstone would help her understand the she-cat, no matter how little it may be. She was glad to see the clan growing and having more apprentices, anyway. With a swift turn, the medicine cat carried a bundle of herbs between her teeth, and walked up to the apprentices' den.

"Murkypaw, it's time for your Moonstone journey. I hope you are awake."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Jan 31, 2023 6:27 am

Murkypaw stirred with a gentle mrrt~? at the call of the she-cat. It wasn't her mentor Thistlemask who was calling for her this time around. No, instead, it was Fawnshine. She'd heard from her mother since the beginning that Fawnshine was one of the most trusted cats in the Clan, their medicine cat. Should anything ever happen, she was to go right to Fawnshine. That was something she kept in mind, in fact she kept it in mind rather dutifully.

Quickly making her way outside of the den, the apprentice blinked with curiosity at the bundle. "Are these so I can talk to Starclan?" She asked with curiosity. Tail twitching, the molly sniffed at them. Their bitter smell made her almost want to gag, but she held herself back, instead waiting for an answer on what was proper.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 9:51 pm

Fawnshine

"Not exactly. They're to help keep your body from exhaustion and hunger on the way to the Highstones. Then, when we arrive at the Moonstone, will you meet StarClan." Fawnshine nodded toward the younger she-cat, reassuring her of the herb bundle's purpose before setting it down before her. "It does not smell the best, I know. But you'll appreciate its effects on our way." With that, the medicine cat waited until Murkypaw finished eating the herbs, then she would lead the apprentice out of Thunderclan's camp.

---

It took a while before they reached the familiar Highstones. Fawnshine paused in front of the Mothermouth, making sure to instruct her on what to do before they entered. "The tunnel will be dark. Follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. It'll take a moment before we can reach the Moonstone." She waited for a confirmation from Murkypaw that she had understood, before walking into the tunnel. Eventually, a bright glow began to fill the cave, and Fawnshine gestured for the she-cat to approach it. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you awake."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Murkypaw looked up to Fawnshine, tilting her head as the herbs were explained to her. It seemed... odd. That was just how it worked? They went to the moonstone and... she met them? Obviously Fawnshine knew more than she did, so she simply gave a nod, and scarfed down the bundle before following the more-knowledgeable feline.

Once there, the patterned apprentice followed. She dipped her head, staying close to where her nose just barely touched Fawnshine's tailtip. Her eyes widened with wonder once they finally went from the pure darkness to the vibrance of the cave, and Murkypaw couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder. No wonder all the warriors liked seeing the Moonstone so much.

It still seemed odd to her that all she had to do was simply touch her nose, then she'd greet her ancestors. But she wasn't about to question it, especially if it was that easy. Dipping her head to her medicine cat, the apprentice crouched, pressing her nose to the cold stone.

Instead of the familiar trees of home, Murkypaw found herself greeted by... moors? There was much more land to see than she had ever been able to take in at once at home. Excitement found its way through the apprentice as she simply started running. Her limbs stretching, letting her take off as long as she wanted to.

But it would only be so long before she'd catch the sight of another cat. Their orange fur just barely stuck out among the beige grasses, and Murkypaw slowed her speed to greet them. "Who's there?" The molly called out, not wanting to make any enemies.

"Oh, I mean no harm! It's been moons since Starclan let me greet another cat. I'm Brindlesong, a Windclan warrior from moons ago." The fluffy she-cat greeted warmly, having ran herself to meet up with the shorter-furred apprentice.

"Windclan? I've never met one of you before. I'm from Thunderclan. But ... I guess you'd know that." Murkypaw licked down a tuft of fur on her chest at the realization, but then studied the she-cat before her with rather... intent eyes. Windclan cats were usually sleek. Interestingly, she was rather... fluffy.

"Indeed. But I'm glad you find some freedom in the moors. Remember, Murkypaw - There's nothing wrong with taking some time to yourself for freedom. Live for your Clan, but take care of yourself too. Shall we go for a run?" Brindlesong invited, her tail twitching with hope.

Murkypaw couldn't say no to that offer. Something about getting to just run filled her with a kit-hood like glee, and with a dip of her head... they were off.

It felt like she got to run for ages, as if her energy never waned. Freedom in the skies, no trees to block her path, nothing to stop her. The last bit of joy she got to have before she'd be made a warrior, or perhaps this was just the start of her freedom. Murkypaw didn't know.

But eventually, her run faded into the world she knew, the she-cat groggily waking from her 'nap.' Blinking, the tortoiseshell stretched as much as she could before turning back to Fawnshine. "I'm ready to go home now... StarClan had me meet a Windclan cat, of all clans." She spoke with confusion, but a sense of reverence. It still felt like she could run for ages, and if she'd known her way back, Murkypaw certainly would have.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey   Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Murkypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: