Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]   Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 12:28

The air was uncomfortably warm and humid, and Brackenwing had found herself with a simmer headache and an abundance of irritation. Not as bad as it had been in the medicine den after the gathering, but it was enough that she unceremoniously dropped her prey onto the fresh-kill pile and stalked toward the edge of camp, the twitch of her dark-tipped tail back and forth and flattened ears betraying her annoyance, though her patrolmates had done nothing to earn the abruptness of her departure. Finding as secluded a spot as she could (which was difficult, given that she was in camp), Brackenwing stretched out, letting her head rest on her paws. Green eyes narrowed as she watched the camp, her ears twitching occasionally with the noise of cats talking and moving about their days.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]   Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 14:23

A small figure, one that was very recognizable, hobbled across the camp, apparently spotting Brackenwing as she slumped down. And he was not happy. whereas most cats were keeping busy, this she-cat was just casually lounging about! So lazy! And to think she called herself a warrior. For shame!

With narrowed eyes, he plopped down beside the molly, stretching out.

"You know, back in my day, warriors actually kept busy. There was always something to do. If we weren't hunting or patrolling, we were caring for our Clanmates, changing bedding, making sure dens were stable for the kits and elders, which by the way, I am pretty sure there is a leak in the elder's den, and my bedding is old. And I have ticks in my neck that are driving me crazy. And ol' Stumpytoad is crazy enough. There ain't no time for no laziness, kit! We would be working in all kinds of weather, you know. I once chased down a hare in the middle of a blizzard, you know. Straight into it's burrow too. Got a bit o' frostbite, but my Clan ate that night."

The tom stuck his nose into the air, clearly proud of this story. Oh how things in his day was so much better. These kits may as well be kittypets these day.

Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]   Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 20:22

Brackenwing bit back a low growl of annoyance at the approach of a cat. Not just any cat, no, but of course it had to be one of the elders. Stumpytoad, to be precise. He began to talk, and abruptly Brackenwing could feel the pounding in her head increase as the tom rambled.

At least nobody was accusing her of being pregnant this time. And there was no hailstorm... Though she almost would've preferred the vicious chunks of ice to hearing him prattle about what a warrior should be doing.

"You done?" This time she didn't bother to hide the growl, narrowed eyes hardly even moving to face the little elder. "I contributed to the fresh-kill pile and have been on patrol all morning. Have you contributed anything to the clan except give cats headaches, recently?" Brackenwing's striped tail lashed back and forth, ears still remaining flat against her skull.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]   Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Presence [Stumpytoad]
Page 1 of 1