Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unfortunate News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:40

The morning was bitter cold. The snow was now muddy slush that squished uncomfortably beneath Dewstar's heavy paws, and she hated every step of the way to the medicine den. Disgusting. I can't wait for this StarClan-forsaken season to end. A low growl rumbled in her throat. "Swiftnose! You wanted to talk?" She yelled into the den and then walked in without waiting for an answer. He looked up just as she shook the dirty slush from her hind paws.

"Ah, yes. Just a moment; let me get Nightpaw." He padded further back into the den, looking for his not-so-little helper.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Unfortunate News 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 10:50

Nightpaw continued to sort through the herbs, sorting them each one-by-one. He had grown to know most of them, by name and by use, but not all of them. He finished separating one and put it in its proper place, continuing with the next assortment. He looked up to Swiftnose, who had been taking care of him the whole time during his injury. He heard the last of his words of getting him. Was he ready to get back into training, even though he still was limping? Even though he wasn't as excited as he thought he should be, he got himself up and limped near the entrance of the den, noticed Dewstar there. "Whats going on?" he mewed, curiosity in his amber-ice blue eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:07

Dewstar didn't answer the question. She didn't know, Swiftnose just asked her to come. "Well, then?" she looked pointedly at the medicine cat, who shuffled a little bit.

"Dewstar, you're both Nightpaw's mentor and ThunderClan's leader. I thought it'd be best if I told you this, too." Her tail tip flicked impatiently and he looked at the apprentice. "Nightpaw, your wounds were too serious. I have doubts that you'll ever be able to walk normally again, and if you do, you won't be able to carry on without your tail. Cats just can't live normally without them." He hesitated a moment. Swiftnose never wanted to say the words he was about to say again. "You can't be a warrior, Nightpaw."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:26

"W-ait what?" Nightpaw looked between both Dewstar and Swiftnose. "I don't know what to say." he choked up on his words and just looked down. He no longer felt like arguing about it, he really had nothing to say. He didn't even seemed that fazed about it, he already knew in the back of his mind, that without tail, even if his legs healed, he couldn't work without it. "Thats fine, but what else will I do?" he whispered.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:46

The leader's eyes narrowed in anger and her claws slid in and out, clearly frustrated. She'd seen a lot of potential in Nightpaw, and to lose a warrior-in-training so carelessly was stupid of her. If I had just been a better mentor, then he wouldn't have gone near that stupid path! It wasn't her fault, but she felt like it was. Maybe if she had taken him out to refine his battle moves instead of letting him rest that morning, this whole accident wouldn't have happened. Still, she didn't say anything. It was moronic of her to have hope that he'd ever heal from such a traumatic occurrence. She didn't really care what Nightpaw did anymore, as he would be of no real use to the Clan now.

"I'm sorry, Nightpaw, I really am." The medicine cat was upset. Like Dewstar, he felt that he could've prevented the outcome. That it was his fault the tom wouldn't become a warrior with his siblings. "You don't have to go to the elders' den, though." Dewstar stared at Swiftnose, questioning him without words. "You've been really useful, and I think I'd like to keep you around." The medicine cat gave a sort of sad smile, and Dewstar nodded.

"That might not be such a bad idea. From what I've seen, you've done well for Swiftnose. Would you be opposed to being his apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 11:51

Nightpaw looked back between Dewstar and Swiftnose, seeing a slight rage in Dewstars gaze. He looked back to Swiftnose. "I wouldn't mind being a medicine cat, nor being Swiftnose's apprentice." he gave a weak smile back to Swiftnose. "I have quite taken to his presence and the herbs anyway."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 12:45

"Good. Swiftnose, take him to the Moonstone the next chance you get." She didn't ask his opinion, she just new he would gladly take on Nightpaw.

"Very well, Dewstar. We might have to wait until his hind legs have healed as much as they can." He dipped his head to her as she stood up to leave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfortunate News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate News   Unfortunate News Empty

Back to top Go down