Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unfortunate End

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

An Unfortunate End Empty
PostSubject: An Unfortunate End   An Unfortunate End EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 15:56

It hadn't been too terribly long since the horrible attack from Riverclan and Skyclan. When in the battle, Mousetail had suffered from many wounds, mainly from the she-cat that had leaped on her and scratched her on her shoulders and her back... it was painful. But there were many others that had suffered far worse injuries. Not only that, but Mousetail didn't think much of her wounds except for the fact that they still hurt a lot. Unnaturally so. She had stayed away from most of her clan mates for the same reasons as usual. It was what even kept her from fighting in the last battle. And now she had begun to see the apprentice around, taunting and torturing her. Even with all of her scratches and bruises, she spent most of her time in the territory away from everyone to keep them from finding out. She already suffered enough seeing the Shadowclan cat follow her around and tell her just how much she would rot in the Place of No Stars for what she had done. It had gotten too much.

Walking around the territory--actually she was stumbling at this point-- Mousetail moved through the territory just trying to do anything she could for her clan. Yet, she felt weak. She could barely walk and her vision was fading. The biggest scratch, the one from the top of her right shoulder down her side, hurt like she had never felt before. At some points, it even got nasty and seeped with a disgusting liquid. Now that she thought about it, she was pretty sure that it was infected, but she couldn't show her face around the medicine cat.  A loud cough quickly exited her mouth as she continued, trying to find any kind of prey or move towards any of the borders, but still, she couldn't find anything. Of course, stumbling around like a cat on catmint wasn't going to help her, but she didn't care. She couldn't really continue.

Giving up, Mousetail simply lied down where she was. She couldn't really breathe now through the coughing and the rasping in the middle of her lame walk. She was exhausted, and now that she was down, she couldn't even find the strength to get up. "Starclan, forgive me..." she breathed. "I'm... I'm so sorry. I've... failed you." She closed her eyes and took as deep of a breath as she could, but it hurt too. "I didn't... mean it. It... wasn't my fault."

"Don't worry, my darling. You are safe now," A very familiar voice said almost in a whisper. "You will come with me. Starclan is not mad. You only did what you were told. Come, join your family and your friends."

Taking one last breath, Mousetail looked up to see her mother standing in front of her. It had been so long since she had seen the brave Thunderclan queen, and as soon as her eyes landed on her mother, her body almost seemed like nothing. All of the heaviness she had been burdened with was gone. Finally finding the strength to stand, Mousetail stood and faced her glistening mother. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone..."

"You have been forgiven," the queen purred. "But your wounds were great. They became infected and the disease is what has brought you with us. Now join the ranks of Starclan, Mousetail. You've done all you can for this life." And with that, Mousetail left behind the life of Thunderclan and joined Starclan forever.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

An Unfortunate End Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate End   An Unfortunate End EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 17:06

Breezefeather was limping around the forest, trying to clear her head when she stumbled across the body of Mousetail. "Mousetail? Mousetail!" The calico warrior gasped as she shook the limp body, soon realising the warrior was dead. After calming herself down, Breezefeather decided to say a few words. "ThunderClan will grieve for you tonight." She then picked up the wounded body and carried it to camp.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate End
Page 1 of 1