Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022

Go down 
+5
Byrin
downfive
kjSage
King Falcon I
Maple
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 Empty
PostSubject: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 9:13

It had only been a few sunrises since Beechfang and Bloodstrike officially left, yet the eerie silence that had settled over camp seemed to linger. Everyone was still on edge, and rightfully so. But eventually, they’d need to move on. Pushing herself upright and onto her paws, Briarthorn began padding toward the Tallbranch. Tonight, she’d make her journey to the moonstone in order to receive her nine lives. But first, she needed a deputy to leave in charge of camp while she was away. Leaping onto the branch, she looked out over camp. Kits were playing, apprentices were completing their duties and practicing what they learned. Queens and elders shared stories and gossiped, and warriors bustled about camp doing whatever duties they’d been assigned for the day. She hated that things had seemingly been turned upside down, that there was division among their ranks. But it was necessary- they’d be at war if she hadn’t done what she did.

Clearing her throat, she prepared herself for what was to come. She’d thought long and hard about this, and though she had found herself indecisive, she was hopeful. Hopeful that SkyClan would bounce back, and that her choice in deputy would aid in that. It was time. ”All cats old enough to climb a tree, gather beneath the Tallbranch for an important Clan meeting!” Immediately, eyes turned her direction, and paws made their way toward the gathering place.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 9:16

Ravenclaw, still sour over the events that happened a few nights prior, heard the call to gather. Her paws moved without her thinking, though she sat as far away from the Tallbranch as she could. She missed her sister, and she missed Bloodstar as well. For all his faults, he had been their leader, and the clan had cast him out like a feckless rogue. The worst thing about Bloodstar was his taste in mates. She glared up at Briarthorn: she still refused to recognize the now-former deputy as their leader.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 9:20

Wolfblossom's head lifted at the sound of Briarthorn's voice. The she-cat calling meetings was a familiar occurrence to the young warrior, and so she thought nothing of approaching the tallbranch and finding a place to sit among her clanmates. She couldn't help the pang of disappoint that she felt at looking around the camp and not seeing Beechfang's pale pelt, though Bloodstar - Bloodstrike's, now? - absence went hardly noticed. As far as Wolfblossom had known, Briarthorn had been leading the clan since she was a kit, picking up the duties that should've been a leader's. And soon enough she would lead the clan in name, too, not just picking up the slack for her predecessor.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 9:25

At the sound of the tabby's voice, Birdchaser lifted her head from the sunny spot she'd chosen to relax in. The sight of Briarthorn made her eyes narrow, just for a moment, before her expression relaxed as she rose to her paws. So much had changed, and so fast... but life moved on. Always, whether she wanted it to or not. Reluctantly, the pale she-cat moved with heavy steps to sit at Wolfblossom's side, gently nudging her sister in greeting as she sat.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 11:59

Frostpaw walked to the Tallbranch. The past quarter moon was so bizarre that she barely had words for it.

She gave a weak smile to see Briarthorn take the helm. Maybe Crimsonflame could come back home.

Whatever was going on, she wanted to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 13:04

Moonlily heard her mother's call from her spot outside of the camp. She knew it'd be time for her to go get her lives soon, with Bloodstrike having officially left the Clan in her care. Truth be told, she was quite glad that he did. Even then, she had no will to truly step inside of camp, but her frame filled the entryway as she looked on from just outside. She had a clear view of everyone gathering, and her tail twitched with a desire to join them - but she couldn't just yet.

"Who are you going to choose, mom?" She wondered from her spot, her tail continuing to dance along the ground with curiosity.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 14:26

With a lazy yawn, Driftcloud lumbered out of the warriors' den, shaking his fur out. The events of recent had been quite frankly overwhelming, and he was sure Briarthorn had called this meeting to chose her deputy.

Beechfang was gone, and Bloodstar--strike? had gone with her. As mean as it sounded, the camp felt...more peaceful without those two. Driftcloud actually felt as if they could relax sometimes.

Taking a seat by the Tallbranch, he craned his neck up to watch Briarthorn patiently.

SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 17:19

Briarthorn's call for a clan meeting stopped Dandelionflight in her tracks, and she trotted over to the Tallbranch. She found an open space to sit and looked up at her leader. She was pretty sure that this would be the announcement of the new deputy. Dandelionflight was glad that Bloodstar had stepped down, though not as much about Beechfang and Crimsonflame being gone. She knew that Beechfang had to be exiled to prevent war, but couldn't quite see the reasoning behind Crimsonflame's exile. As far as she knew, Crimsonflame and her had done the same thing. Her tail flicked as she looked around at her clanmates, wondering which of them would be the new deputy.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 21:29

Hearing Briarthorn's call, Lichenpaw quickly padded out of the elder's den; though took a moment to gently set down the piece of moss in his mouth. It would be soon for Briarthorn to choose a deputy, the apprentice realized. Ever since Bloodstar- Bloodstrike- he mentally corrected himself, had.. left, and Briarthorn took his place, the position had been left empty. Choosing a spot not far from his sisters, Lichenpaw looked up at his leader with curiosity.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 12:28

A sizable number of cats had gathered beneath their meeting place, and Briarthorn let out a sigh. For better or for worse, it was time. ”I doubt I need to tell you why we have all gathered here today. In Bloodstrike’s wake, I must travel to the moonstone and receive my nine lives. However, before I do that, I must declare a new deputy to take my place.” Her eyes drifted across the gathered warriors, the silence between them nearly deafening from up above. ”I did not make this decision lightly. This new deputy will determine the course of our Clan. It is my hope that, as Bloodstrike intended by appointing Ashstorm, the cycle of vicious and bloodthirsty leaders will come to and end. I may only hope that I can set that precedent myself, and that the deputy who follows me shall do the same.”

Her gaze finally anchored on one particular warrior among the crowd. ”I say these words before StarClan, so the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice… The new deputy of SkyClan shall be Birdchaser.” Her apprentice. Still young, but with the heart of a lion and good intent. ”Birdchaser, you are young, but your paws have the potential to guide this Clan into a brighter, more successful future. It is my belief that under my continued guidance, you will become a strong and dignified leader some day, should you accent this position. I will hold no ill-will against you should you decline. Now is your opportunity. Do you accept this position, Birdchaser?” Pale green eyes were focused on one single cat, gaze unwavering.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 15:40

The opening of Briarthorn's speech was predictable, and none too interesting. Bloodstrike was gone, making her their new leader– though as far as Birdchaser was concerned, the tabby had been acting leader a good deal longer than that. The idea that her new deputy would help foster an age of peace for SkyClan was almost laughable, and it earned a snort from the young warrior. Half the Clan had come from the same vicious bloodline. Though, there were some outliers... Birdchaser's gaze slid thoughtfully towards her sister beside her. Wolfblossom was one of her siblings that didn't share in their family history of impulsivity and rage. Shrugging, Birdchaser turned back towards the Tallbranch, only to find Briarthorn's eyes lay fixed on her.

The next words to follow were old and traditional, though the pale she-cat hardly registered them under the sound of her own name being called. Though she returned Briarthorn's stare, her eyes had gone wide with shock; far from the level expression she wanted to keep. For the briefest moment, her jaw even went slack, before she managed to shut it again with a clack. As the tabby went on speaking, Birdchaser's mind whirled. What had she done to make Briarthorn consider her, except be argumentative and stubborn since she left the nursery? Get into fights with things that could kill her for petty reasons, argue in defense of murder? But even despite that, Briarthorn saw something in her. It made her ears burn, hot with the feeling of eyes on her, of the weight of the tabby's words. With a dry swallow and one more look towards Wolfblossom, Birdchaser got to her paws, stepping forward to stand in front of the crowd.

"I accept." She answered simply, voice wavering slightly. It felt like there was more she had to say– needed to say, like it was ceremonial law a speech of her own followed, but all her words just fumbled messily about in her brain. After a moment of sorting her sentences, she mewed again, "I'll do everything I can, to be a good deputy to SkyClan. Our Clan. Thank you, Briarthorn." She dipped her head low, and when she rose again, she turned to face her gathered Clan.

Immediately, she was arrested by the absence of her mother. The weight had yet to feel as heavy as it did just then. Beechfang should have been there to watch, to celebrate. Faltering, Birdchaser managed to stammer out, "A... a good deputy, to you all." That was all she could manage to say before she feared her voice would break as her eyes scanned back and forth across her Clanmates' faces. Deputy. Deputy. Deputy. The word rang heavy in her head. She was deputy; part of SkyClan's fate now rested in her paws. I will make this mess good. She vowed silently, nodding to herself.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022   SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan’s Deputy Ceremony | July 2022
Page 1 of 1