Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open Up Your Eyes (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Open Up Your Eyes (c) Empty
PostSubject: Open Up Your Eyes (c)   Open Up Your Eyes (c) EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 9:03

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was constantly seeing Swiftheart's kits all over camp. Running around, causing trouble or being polite. They all had very different personalities from each other, but one kit especially caught her interest. This kit, a silvery tortoiseshell, the only tortoiseshell in the litter, named after the 'great' Murkystar. She hardly lead our clan, time-wise. How long was her leadership? What... 2 seasons? She rolled her eyes, shuffling her black paws. Sure, that might've been an exaggeration, but who cared? Definitely not Marshmallow, at least.

Speaking of Murkykit, the silvery cat in question happened to be sitting near her, grooming herself... Maybe I should say hi? It'll be great to take control of such a calm cat, from a young age... And sharing a prefix with a certain leader that didn't respect me as a warrior. She flicked her tail, shuffling over. "Hey, Murkykit, is it?" I've heard her talk about her name a lot, so she'll like this... "Great name, I heard you were named after our late leader, Murkystar, a shame that such a great cat died before you met her." Though her tone sounded genuine, nothing she said truly revealed what she actually meant.

Praise her, then let her fall. She told herself.

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Open Up Your Eyes (c)   Open Up Your Eyes (c) EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 9:22

Murkykit felt her paws buzzing with excitement. She really wanted to just... Bounce around camp, carefree and happy, she was almost an apprentice! The silvery kit couldn't wait a few days, but... she tried to, at least. Maybe I should try to get my mind off of it? Groom my fur to perfection? She went over to a nice little spot, sitting down and starting to clean herself thoroughly. I'll be a perfect kit, a role model, just like Murkystar was... I'm sure of it. I'll make Mum so proud, too! Suddenly, a voice spoke from behind her, and a cat sat down next to her. She stopped herself from jumping, though.

With a glance up at the cat that spoke her name, she realised it was a cat she didn't recognise. Her eyes brightened, however, realising this cat knew who she was named after. She knows! "Hi! Hello! Yes, you're right! I'm Murkykit, after Murkystar. What's your name?... And, I guess I'm a little sad I didn't get to meet her, she probably was a great cat." Her full attention was on the stranger now, but she felt like she knew the black and white cat from somewhere... Mum's friend? That scent...

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Open Up Your Eyes (c)   Open Up Your Eyes (c) EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 0:12

MARSHMALLOW
-

"Murkykit after Murkystar"... She sounds so proud...

Marshmallow had to force herself to stop her claws digging into the crowd and responding with a snarky remark. No. It doesn't matter anymore. She's beyond dead, now, completely and utterly gone. "I'm Marshmallow, named after our own territory, I'd say." She mewed, trying her best to make her tone not sound really forced. "Oh, Murkystar... She was truly a great leader.."

Now I'll have to... 'Underestimate' her. She chuckled, flicking her tail. "So, so great. But how are you going to live up to such a great, respectable cat? I see you trying, but you're... Just a tiny kit." She nudged the silver kitten slightly, tilting her head.

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Open Up Your Eyes (c)   Open Up Your Eyes (c) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 6:10

Murkykit paid attention to each and every word this stranger she know knew as 'Marshmallow' said. If she thought Murkystar was great, than clearly she knew what she was talking about...

Wait... What?

She doesn't believe in me? Her eyes widened with confusion. "Wh-What? I can totally live up to my Grandmaw!" She flicked her tail. "I'll prove it to you! I'll do whatever you tell me because you're the warrior and I'm the kit!" She wasn't thinking very clearly, which was oddly unlike her... What suddenly put her off? "Look, I'll be the best, clear-minded, confident cat, and I'll be a leader just like her... And... And..." She became a little panicked. What if I'll never be as good as Murkystar?

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Up Your Eyes (c)   Open Up Your Eyes (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Up Your Eyes (c)
Page 1 of 1