Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Ankle
Silvershadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 19:18

Moonkit blinked open her eyes and yawned. She peered around the lightening nursery, finding her friends still curled up in their nests and sleeping. She padded outside, noticing that there were few cats around the clearing. The dawn patrol probably already left, she thought sleepily. She stretched until her chest touched the ground and her tail curled.

Straightening, she bounced back into the nursery and pawed at a sleeping form she thought must've been her friend Willowkit. Moonkit tugged at the kit's tail and mewed, "Wake up. I'm bored, so wake up and let's go play."

Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo10 Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo15 Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 11:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 19:40

Willowkit yawned. “Okay. I’m up. I’m going to call Sunkit.” Willowkit walked towards the orange she-cat, then nudged her over.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 19:46

"Who's Sunkit?" Moonkit asked curiously as she pounced on Blizzardkit to rouse him, squashing him beneath her. "Never met her before." She hopped off Blizzardkit's form and batted his muzzle. "Wake up, mouse-brain!" she snarled and hit his face with a sheathed paw.

Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo10 Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo15 Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FODI the GREAT

FODI the GREAT

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 20:04

"Ouch, that hurts!" Blizzardkit hissed and stood up to his feet. He stared at Moonkit and said "Don't be mean, Moonkit." He saw Willowkit waking up an orange she-cat. "Ummm, who's that?" He asked, "and what are you planning again?"
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Characters : [{S}unpaw {B}umblekit
Clan/Rank : {S}ThunderClan apprentice {B}RiverClan kit
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 4:06

“I’m awake I’m awake” Sunkit yawned loudly. She stretched throughly and all of a sudden saw two cats she didn’t know. She hid behind a snow-white pelted she-cat which she met before. “Who...Who are they?” Sunkit asked Willowkit with a quivering voice.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 17:05

“The darker she-cat is Moonkit. She’s cool. The grey tabby is Blizzardkit, the mouse-brain. Don’t worry. You can trust them.” Willowkit comforted the orange tabby she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 18:11

"Exactly. I'm cool," Moonkit nodded, acting all high and mighty. "And this is Blizzardkit, the mouse-brain," she introduced him by slapping Blizzardkit on the muzzle with her forepaw. "Nice to meet you."

She felt excitement bubbling up in her chest until she could barely breathe. So many friends! I'm so glad! I've made, what, a bunch of friends in just a few days! Moonkit thought while trying to keep her excitement at bay. She bounded over to Sunkit's side and whispered into her ear, "We can go destroy Blizzardkit together, with Willowkit. He's really stupid" Moonkit mewed, glancing at Blizzardkit.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FODI the GREAT

FODI the GREAT

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 19:52

Hmph, why I am always the victim? Girls are weird... Blizzardkit muttered under his breath, as he moved away from Moonkit. He saw Moonkit whispering something to the orange-pelted she-cat, something about him..."You're Sunkit right? Hey, Moonkit! What are you doing?! Bribing a new kit? Not cool, not cool at all..."
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Characters : [{S}unpaw {B}umblekit
Clan/Rank : {S}ThunderClan apprentice {B}RiverClan kit
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 21:32

OCC: Blizzardkit, cats don’t know what “girls” mean.

Sunkit glared at Blizzardkit “He doesn’t look so tough.” Sunkit told Moonkit. Sunkit approached Blizzardkit. “ Hi mouse-brain.” Sunkit whipped Blizzardkit with her tail. “ Us she-cats will destroy you.” Sunkit purred malevolently. “You should treat us nicely.” Sunkit glanced at Blizzardkit.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 23:26

Willowkit stifled a purr. “So, are we going to call Blizzardkit mouse-brain from now on? It seems...perfect for him.” Willowkit swished her sleek white tail in excitement. “Now that we have a new friend, should we take her to explore camp or something? I mean, Sunkit here is the youngest among all of us, and I can tell she hasn’t been outside her den much.” She blinked, her blue eyes gleaming as she looked from Moonkit to Blizzardkit, and back again.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2020 - 17:59

OOC: I'm pretty sure I can become an apprentice now. Should I?

"Hmm, we haven't explored the camp much either," Moonkit mewed thoughtfully. "We should go annoy the warriors or apprentices or something!" her eyes glinted mischievously. "Or," She added, "we can all squash Blizzardkit and DESTROY HIM!" She ended her words with a yowl. "Any other ideas? "

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2020 - 18:01

OOC: Sorry if I took your spot Blizzardkit. Moonkit, you could be an apprentice that’s so cool! Find a mentor.

Back to top Go down
XxWhiteSunxX

XxWhiteSunxX

Characters : Whitekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 18:17

Whitekit groaned hearing her denmates chattering ''can you please keep it down'' the older kit snapped she glared over at the young kits before turning her back and going back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 18:39

OOC: Technically we're all older than you lol

Moonkit heard another kit telling them to be quiet. Fighting her simmering anger and embarrassment, she mewed, "Okay, sorry." She ushered her friends out the entrance of the nursery. She noticed the sun about a quarter across the sky, signaling that it was long past time to wake up.

Feeling braver, Moonkit poked her head back into the nursery and meowed in her loudest voice, "Actually, you should be getting up. Pretty much everyone's up by now." Unsure what to say next and stumbling over her words, Moonkit ended her argument by shuffling her paws nervously and mumbling, "Umm, bye." She cringed at her own awkward ending. That was so stupid, Moonkit. You should've said something really cool like, I dunno, but that was so lame, she scolded herself and padded back to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 19:59

The new kit, Whitekit, was a stranger to Willowkit. She certainly had not seen her before. “I think we should explore camp. I’m not familiar with it, and if we become apprentices, we need to learn more about our camp, don’t we? We could annoy the warriors and apprentices too, but I think we should explore camp.” Willowkit was excited to see where the training grounds were, and she wanted to see the medicine cat den and more.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)   Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through a Kit's Eyes (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: