Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

two birds [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 19:49

"Flutterkit."

Adderkit's soft voice rose from the nursery, short and simple. The nursery had been crowded since birth, but a few moons ago, he hardly noticed it; now that he and his brother were getting bigger, though, it was harder and harder to hide in the shadows of the den's wall. Coyotegrin and her own litter seemed ever-present, leaving little space for him to dodge their clambering paws, or to hide behind his brother. But now, the four of them were gone, out exploring the camp... and Adderkit sat, hunched at the mouth of the den, staring in their wake. Camp bustled, warriors and apprentices milling about, chattering about this and that... The kit shrank backwards, his ears pinned to his head, and turned towards his brother. "Flutterkit," he repeated, eyes narrowing as he spoke. After a long pause, "It's... nice, to have the nursery be quiet, for once." And he meant it; he thrilled at having peace. But that didn't stop his paws from itching, feeling like he had to venture into the wide expanse of camp. Even though... his downy hackles rose, and the russet-furred kit huffed a sigh. "Do you want to? Go outside, I mean. We are old enough now, I... suppose. If you want to."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 20:01

A small, black puff of fur had been relaxing in the corner of the nursery, limbs stretched out, enjoying the silence. It was a rare change of pace for the louder litter to be gone elsewhere. Thankfully, that left a cool hush in the small, sheltered den... perfect for a mid-day nap. However, a little voice rose above the stillness. Flutterkit flicked an ear, opening his large green eyes and finding his brother's face near his own. As usual, he smiled at the other tom. "Yeah... I like quiet," he responded simply. However, Adderkit had more to say. "Outside?" The dark kit tilted his head slightly, peering from his corner through the open mouth of the den. He'd sat there together with his brother before, looking out at the giant cats with their booming voices, wondering what it would be like-- but content to stay where it was safe. However, he was happy to go anywhere with Adderkit. "Sure, why not? Where you wanna go?" Flutterkit rolled from his lying position onto his paws. He stretched, leaning forward and baring his tiny fangs in a yawn.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 18:45

Looking as if he'd just barely woken up, Flutterkit rolled forward to join him in watching over camp. Adderkit dipped his head appreciatively, though his nose wrinkled when the darker kit nodded and yawned something about how they should go outside. At least he'd asked, though, instead of just scruffing his brother and dragging him out into the open. The thought alone made Adderkit bristle, stubby tail fluffing out for a moment before the fur laid flat again. "Want to go? Nowhere, particularly." The response was curt, but the sharper edges of his words were softened. He could never act prickly towards Flutterkit, not really. Stretching as far onto the edges of his toes as he could to get a better look around, Adderkit took his time surveying camp before retreating back into the shade with a decisive nod. "You could help me find the medicine cat's den, maybe. Not so fun as bothering the warriors, but less likely to get us trampled. I think I'd like that- not getting trampled, I mean." They might have on the way there, but that was a problem for when they actually made it outside. There was the other issue of Adderkit not knowing which den actually belonged to the medicine cat, and not feeling interested in asking around, either. Suppose that was part of the fun, though; shoving their noses in places they didn't belong. "Don't tell mom if we get in trouble, though. Or lost, somehow."

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 18:27

Flutterkit's curious green eyes stared into his brother's. He leaned forward, listening closely. If Adderkit was still so nervous about the outside, then why go? Well, I guess we gotta, sooner or later. Maybe he's just tryna get the inevitable over with. There was no point talking his brother out of it. Honestly, he kinda wanted to go, as well. Now that the sleepiness had worn off. It sounded pretty fun... a little scary, but still fun. And with their brother, then nothing bad would happen! They'd be fine if they were together. Shaking out his fluffy black fur, the kit responded. "Sure! Medicine den sounds fun. I've heard they have reeeallly weird leaves there." His ever-present smile grew reassuring. "Of course, Adder. I'd never tell." With that decided, he began marching over to the nursery exit. Finally, leaving the nursery!

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 4:17

With reassurance and a nod from his brother, Adderkit drew in a deep breath and turned his attention back on the mouth of the den. Just outside, soft patches of grass, stretching into the rest of camp's sandy floor. It would be... fine. Fine, because Flutter will be with me. Another resolute nod, then Adderkit was leaving, maybe slightly more dramatically than planned. He half-charged, half-tripped his way out of the den, stumbling into the light of camp with paws tangled and eyes wide. When he recovered enough of his senses, he realized just how- large things were. It wasn't just their little view from the nursery that made camp seem huge; in fact, it felt even bigger when he was standing in the middle of it. Heart pounding, Adderkit looked left, right, and left again, then ducked gracelessly in that direction. He had no idea if this was the right direction or not, but it looked like other dens had been dug into the earth in that direction. "Uhm, Flutter?" He called, paws drawing up to a halt. "Do we... know what we're looking for? How are we going to actually find it? Or do you just want to stick our heads in every den we cross?" There was amusement in his voice at the question. Even if it made his nerves spike, it would be... fun. It would be fun, because he was doing it with his brother!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 22:27

Outside... outside, for the first time. Flutterkit could barely hear his brother's anxious breathing over the sound of his own sped-up heartbeat. It was beautiful. Bright blue skies stretched as far as the eye could see, dotted with thin white clouds. Long moor grasses swayed in the wind. He'd looked at it from the nursery before, of course... but that was nothing compared to being in it, nothing compared to feeling the soft sand beneath his paws and smelling the wind that ruffled his fur. The wind! Oh, it was wonderful. The small black tom inhaled the sweet field air as if it was his first breath. Lost in near-ecstasy, it took him a few moments to realize that Adderkit was talking to him. Right! Of course. Adder. Blinking his bright green eyes slowly, he glanced over to see his brother a few pawsteps away, voice spiked with a familiar uncertainty, asking him a question. "Uh... I mean, most've the cats sleep outside, right? So there're only a few dens," Flutterkit said slowly as he thought. "Medicine den's one of 'em. Guess we just... try 'em all?" He shrugged. "D'you know what herbs smell like? Could be a clue. I've never seen any, though." Ears twitching curiously, he looked around at the vast openness of camp. Lots of nests out under the big sky, but a few little burrows here and there. The nursery they came from; one under a big, tall rock; a shallower one off to the side; one tucked almost invisibly into the long grass, with a few interesting spiky leaves surrounding it. "Maybe that one?" His small tail flicked towards the last option.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

two birds [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: two birds [C]   two birds [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

two birds [C]
Page 1 of 1