Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falling Leaves [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Falling Leaves [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Falling Leaves [closed]   Falling Leaves [closed] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 16:29

ooc; takes place after doble mi duo

Maplespring could no longer deny what was taking place, and her head hung just slightly with the shame of it all. What had been a moment of compassion and gratitude ended up turning into much more, but those were facts she would keep to herself. The main problem at hand was the fact that her belly was swollen with kits... whose father resided across their border. She couldn't have such shame come to Shrikestar. To Windclan. So there the golden molly was, her heart rapidly pounding within her chest. She had lost her mate, Lavenderdrop. It seemed his disappearance had hit much, much harder than intended, and it disappointed the warrior that it seemed to cost her her wits as well.

Shaking her head, she called out into his den. "Shrikestar? I'd like to speak with you."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Falling Leaves [closed]   Falling Leaves [closed] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 10:42

Shrikestar was resting in his den when he heard the soft call of his warrior Maplespring. He got up and stretched out his limbs, beckoning in the warrior. "Come in, Maplespring. Is everything alright?" Usually cats didn't come straight to his den, unless they were Coyotegrin, so he had to wonder what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Falling Leaves [closed]   Falling Leaves [closed] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 12:53

The thudding of her heart in her chest only seemed to grow louder and louder with each passing moment, only barely being able to truly hear Shrikestar telling her to enter. She took a few steps into his den, before sitting and hanging her head. Usually Windclan warriors stood with pride, but there was nothing prideful about what she had done. The golden molly took a deep breath. "I... First of all, I'm so sorry to Windclan." She began. What was she to say? It was as if all the planning she had done in her head vanished the moment she was there. Her paws itched with anxiety, with guilt. "I'm expecting kits... but the father isn't in Windclan. He's in Riverclan. But I don't want to stand among Windclan's ranks as a traitor, or disgrace Windclan with half-blooded kits as someone who has shamed Windclan's strength. So... I'm willing to leave, and hope Riverclan will grant myself and my kits refuge." The words simply tumbled forth from her lips, and the molly couldn't even meet her leader's gaze. Her head simply hung with the shame of the consequences of her actions.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Falling Leaves [closed]   Falling Leaves [closed] EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 11:59

Shrikestar wasn't sure what to expect, but an apology wasn't it. He didn't know what Maplespring had to apologize for, and he considered saying just that. However, when Maplespring continued, what she had to apologize for became abundantly clear. The leader felt his tail droop, hating to hear what he had just heard. If only it wasn't true, but he could tell from Maplespring's mannerisms that it was the truth. She had been unfaithful to WindClan, and now there were kits to be born that were of WindClan and RiverClan. What was he to do? What would his ancestors do?

"I'm sorry, Maplespring, but I cannot allow you to stay in the clan after this. I was hoping this wasn't true, but I know you would not lie to me about something so serious. It pains me to have to do this, but I must ask you to leave WindClan. Hopefully RiverClan will give you shelter for the sake of your kits." He turned away, unable to face her anymore. It hurt him too much to know one of his warriors would betray the clan like this. "I will allow you to gather yourself and to leave before I must make an announcement to the clan. I doubt you would want to be here for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Leaves [closed]   Falling Leaves [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling Leaves [closed]
Page 1 of 1