Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Late Activity Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 367

Late Activity Notice Empty
PostLate Activity Notice

hello everyone! You've probably noticed my rather sudden lack of posts lately. Recently, two of my family members have been diagnosed with cancer, so as one would expect, there's been a lot of stuff happening. I really do want to be an active high rank, especially during the transition into leadership, but I haven't been able to get online much and am, of course, prioritizing my urgent matters. Please understand the situation I am faced with and accept an apology for those I have kept waiting. To top that, I am also joining my choir team on a trip for a competition, representing my province, which will fill my time from June 20th till June 25th. Before I go, I'll try to finish up some topics that I left hanging, but once I get back, hopefully things irl will have died down and I will be able to come back online. See you then... Regular

Late Activity Notice 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Late Activity Notice Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Late Activity Notice :: Comments

Nerd
Re: Late Activity Notice
Post Sat 18 Jun 2022 - 8:38 by Nerd
Praying for you and your family. Real life comes first. Have fun on your choir trip!

Late Activity Notice

Page 1 of 1