Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

News to be Handled [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

News to be Handled [C] Empty
PostSubject: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Poppyshine

It was a nice sunny newleaf day, and the perfect one for going hunting. Poppyshine went out with Owlshriek and together they walked along the riverbank, enjoying the sun and the silence in one another’s company. Poppyshine had always enjoyed being with Owlshriek. He was a dear friend of hers since her apprenticeship. She was excited to share the news of her being with kits, but she wasn’t sure how to actually bring that up in a way that wasn’t just blurting it out.

“How have you been?" Poppyshine asked, trying to get a conversation started. “I know you’ve been busy with Stormpaw lately. We haven’t had much of a chance to hang out.” Say it now? No—hold off just a moment. Her paws tingled with excitement.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Time seemed to pause whenever Owlshriek spent time with Poppyshine. The warm rays of the sun and the soft bubbling of the river seemed heightened. They seemed more present in the moment. It wasn't an ordinary day. It was a day he spent with Poppyshine, and it made the day all that much brighter. The tom was content to simply keep walking, enjoying the silence that they could have, without any awkward pauses. Just two friends enjoying each other's company.

A while later, Poppshine actually spoke. It didn't startle him in the slightest, he only turned his ears toward her, giving the deputy his full attention. "I've been faring alright. While the Dark Forest is gone, it seems the forest has gotten no peaceful than before." He let out a small laugh and glanced at her. "He is such a good apprentice. In my opinion, ready for warriorhood as soon as he visits the moonstone." And, with issues regarding SkyClan coming, it might be good to have warriors at paw. "Though, yes, I have missed spending more time with you. I'm sure being deputy doesn't leave you a lot of time to share tongues." Owlshriek mused, stepping over a large rock with a graceful leap. As he landed, the tom took a moment to observe his friend. She was radiating excitement, and while Owlshreik hoped it was in regards to spending time with him, he had a sinking suspicion it wasn't that. "I can tell you're excited, Poppyshine. Care to share?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 5:24 pm

Poppyshine

Owlshriek’s high praise of Stormpaw always warmed her heart. She hoped that Stormpaw and Owlshriek would continue to be close after he becomes a warrior, just as she had with Perchstar. She answered him, “Yes, being deputy requires a lot of attention. I’ve missed having more time to just sit and chat with cats.”

Of course he was able to pick up that there was something on her mind. He was always really in-tune with her. She smiled at Owlshriek and couldn’t contain herself any longer now that he had prompted her. She mewed excitedly, “I’m going to have kits!”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Owlshriek blinked and stopped in his tracks to look back at Poppyshine. Yellow eyes glanced her over, noting a slightly more rounded abdomen. Of course, he would take her word for it, but how had he not noticed? He opened his mouth to speak congratulations into being, but the words died in his throat. Swallowing, he closed his mouth and forced a smile. Unable to speak, Owlshriek forced his paws to move forward just a few steps. How to move forward now? Did he really like Poppyshine this much that just those words drove claws into his belly?

But she was so excited about it all. Stars...

"Congratulations, Poppyshine. They'll bring a lot of hope to RiverClan." His words were rather formal, yet polite. At the same time, confusion flooded him. "Who...?" If it was who he thought it was, then, well. She would be on her own. He wasn't around anymore. How difficult it would be for her. The tom fought to keep his ears upright. They were just having a normal conversation. The plunging feeling sunk deeper as the forced smile grew larger.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 7:11 pm

Poppyshine

Owlshriek’s reaction was not quite what she had expected. The way his paws almost stumbled and how his smile was still big but his words were polite. Owlshriek wasn’t like Perchstar, who spoke formally even when happiest—he was loud and boastful and proud of himself. She expected something more…emotional.

Maybe she was imagining things. Poppyshine’s ears twitched, discarding the thoughts, and she instead smiled at Owlshriek. “They’re Rushtalon’s,” she mewed, her voice softer and with more melancholy. “I’m…glad we’ll have them to remember him by, wherever he went.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 3:08 pm

"Right." Owlshriek agreed, eyes flicking back forward, the smile dropping into a look of concern. "Will you be alright, then? You won't be by yourself certainly. But I know their father's vanishing won't be easy on them." He glanced back to Poppyshine, tail low. "You could ask my mother, Harebounce, but Jaystar disappearing was hard on her." The warrior fell silent, before stopping to sit on top of a flat rock, his fluffy tail resting on top of his paws. "I know we will all be there for you, Poppyshine. So I suppose you won't have to worry too much." The warrior managed another smile before turning his head away from her.

He said quietly for a moment before wordlessly walking further down the river, this time not looking back to see if she was following. He didn't even know where he was going yet, but he would follow the river for as long as he could.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine nodded. “It will be…hard, I’m sure, without Rushtalon here. But I know I’m not alone. I have a lot of wonderful cats at my side.” Her smile grew and she moved toward Owlshriek to give him an affectionate bump on the cheek, but he turned away from her. She faltered and opened her mouth, but then Owlshriek walked away without another word. Poppyshine stared after him for a moment, an uneasy feeling twisting her stomach, before she followed after. She spent a long while trying to figure out something to say. She didn’t know why Owlshriek was acting so off, and she didn’t know what to say to help him feel better—but before she could think of anything, there was a honking shriek as a goose dove straight into Owlshriek.

“Owlshriek!” Poppyshine gasped, rushing to his side. She hissed at the goose and raked her claws against it, earning a wail from the bird.

Goose used Beaking Thrust, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 SP.
Poppyshine used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 SP.

Goose
47 / 55 HP (-8)
155 / 170 SP (-15)

Poppyshine
50 / 50 HP
113 / 120 SP (-7)

Owlshriek
40 / 50 HP (-10)
120 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 4:11 pm

His thoughts were all-consuming, and the struggle to digest everything was interrupted by Poppyshine shouting his name. It wasn't an exasperated shout or one where she was calling out based on their situation, but one of genuine concern. It was when he turned his head that the goose hit him, the air vanishing from his chest for a quick moment. Then, as adrineline filled him, a realization hit the tom all at once. Poppyshine was pregnant with kits. She shouldn't be fighting. Recovering quickly, he stepped in front of her, blocking the she-cat from the goose's vision. "I can handle this Poppyshine, I don't want you to get hurt." He mewed, voice low as he quickly lashed out with his teeth, burying his fangs keep into it's throat just below its skull. With ferocity, he shook it until his head was almost spinning.

Owlshriek used Scruff Shake on the Goose, using 20 stamina and dealing 8 damage. As well as stunning it for 2 turns!

Goose
39 / 55 HP
155 / 170 SP

Poppyshine
50 / 50 HP
113 / 120 SP

Owlshriek
40 / 50 HP
100 / 120 SP

Last edited by Splotch on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 4:11 pm

The member 'Splotch' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

News to be Handled [C] Mistpe10
News to be Handled [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: News to be Handled [C]   News to be Handled [C] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:08 pm

Poppyshine

Owlshriek’s sentiment was kind, but it also irritated Poppyshine just a little bit. She mewed, “I’m not going to leave you to fight a goose all on your own. Perchstar and I took down a goose together when I was still an apprentice!” She moved forward, raking her claws down the goose’s back again. It let out a honking shriek, but was too dizzied to fight back.

Poppyshine used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 SP. The goose is stunned! [1/2]

Goose
31 / 55 HP (-8)
155 / 170 SP

Poppyshine
50 / 50 HP
106 / 120 SP (-7)

Owlshriek
40 / 50 HP
100 / 120 SP

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP