Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Feedback from the Staff Survey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

My Feedback from the Staff Survey! Empty
PostMy Feedback from the Staff Survey!

Hi everyone! I wanted to give a quick overview of the feedback I recently received on the staff survey and share my thoughts regarding it, so below I have included the charts/graphs and comments, as well as a few words of my own about each.

“Expectations”:

“Social/RP Activity”:

“Specific Comments”:

“General Admin Comments”:

I would be remiss not to acknowledge the fact that there were several submissions to this survey that were completely inappropriate. They were, for lack of a better term, harassment and bullying- not only towards myself, but other individuals on the team as well as the group as a whole. There are better ways to communicate concerns and comments than name-calling, slurs, insulting character, and bullying. The comments that included such content were deleted from the survey prior to me writing this address, but they were read by myself and everyone on the team. Again, there are better ways to communicate than that, and in the future, I’d like it to be clear that any submissions like that will be deleted. Trolling, name-calling, and bullying are not tolerated. If there is anything that I missed, you have comments, or would like to talk with me about anything you see above, please feel free to comment here or DM me about it! I’m always open to dialogue and anything you might want to add. Thank you!

- Maple

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Feedback from the Staff Survey! :: Comments

Kitty
Re: My Feedback from the Staff Survey!
Post Tue 7 Jun 2022 - 11:29 by Kitty
As always, I appreciate any/all transparency that staff are willing to give! Being able to show how people are feeling on how you're doing can be rough. In terms of the bullies, unfortunately that's a frustrating part of anonymous feedback, and I hope whoever it comes from is able to step up and acknowledge that it's rather unproductive for everyone involved to critique that way. But in short, thank you for being transparent!
Karuna
Re: My Feedback from the Staff Survey!
Post Tue 7 Jun 2022 - 14:53 by Karuna
I got a bit scared when you said some of the comments were inappropriate, thinking you meant my joking. Then I see that it is even worse, and that people are ACTUALLY being mean? And here I thought me saying to leave avoid the staff alone was the problem. I have too much faith in people apparently.

There is one thing I always like to say about people being mean like that. The moment they decide to harass, they forego their opinion. The voices that matter will always be the ones, not who agree with you, but the ones who can be kind and genuine, and can bring change without bringing others down. You don't need to bother with the rest.

My Feedback from the Staff Survey!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: