Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1530

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] Empty
PostSubject: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 1:42 pm

hello! this is a plotting/interest page for a long-term plot for my latest cat, goldenkit. this won't be first-come-first-serve, this is simply an interest page! i will be reaching out to anyone that replies to this with more information, as i'm trying to keep this long-term plot relatively secret ;)...

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] B3IZGLQ
Name Ideas: Goldenstrike, Goldenroar, Goldenshine, Goldenglow
Appearance: Amber-shaded NFC
Origins: WindClan, Hawkheart x Coyotegrin   

Privledged, aloof, and talented, it’s said that perhaps Goldenkit was blessed by StarClan itself. He has a beautiful golden pelt, a handsome face, and a strong build. He is intelligent and popular, and has a way of speaking that just draw other cats to him. Named after Goldenstar, his grandmother, he is passionate about maintaining her legacy, and is sure to become a fantastic warrior. However, Goldenkit is not the easiest cat to get along with. He seems to think that the world revolves around him, and he’s not entirely sure why others don’t always see that. He can have a bit of an anger issue, and harbors a wicked revenge streak that will surely rear its ugly head later…

played by Aspen!

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] OZxjaKM
Name Ideas: Bracken-, Bramble-, Adder-, Alder-, Dust-, Hare-, Harrier-, Hazel-, Kestrel-, Owl-, ultimately up to the player!
Appearance: Preferably a brown tabby or some other similarly-brown cat, but up to the player!
Origins: Must be WindClan and NOT a Hawkheart x Coyotegrin kit, otherwise up to the player!

Personality Ideas: Plucky, anxious, intelligent, Brackenkit is one that most cats look over and disregard, and he tends to like it that way. Hating to be the center of attention, he often stays in the shadows, but this leads him to be picked on sometimes. In a fit of frustration, cats can do many things they regret… Brackenkit is a little younger than Goldenkit as well, but they would still be apprentices at the same time.

played by downfive!

For some other background on these two, they are kithood friends-turned-lovers, and make a bond with each other that will stand the test of time.

I'm looking for a dedicated roleplayer to play Goldenkit's companion, as this is, again, a long-term plot! Let me know in the comments if you are interested and I'll DM you on Discord or on-site!

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:01 pm

I obviously can't hop into this part, however, I am a big fan because Hawk and Coyote also were kit friends-to-lovers.

Also, Golden can be a momma's boy, may help explain his arrogance! Also I want him to be a momma's boy sooooo 😂😂 (obviously, if you're down of course.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Oh my gosh, this plot looks super fun!

Friends-to-lovers is always such a good plot! Random fact, that was what was planned for Maplespring and Lavenderdrop.

I hope you find someone great to rp with for this!! it'll be so cute and fun to watch develop!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 2:22 pm

Stags: he can be a momma's boy, sure!!

Kitty: yesss im very excited! hopefully someone joins ;w;

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 8:50 am

I know i threw rowan at you so i dont want to wedge myself into the whole plot but im gonna be coming to windclan in july-ish so what if just... gently offered you your friend-to-lover ;)

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:07 am

Down: in july-ish you say 👁 i will DM u!

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]   they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!] Empty

Back to top Go down

they envy us [CLOSED, part 2 coming soon!]
Page 1 of 1