Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're Coming With Me (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6663

You're Coming With Me (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 16:41

Bear hid in a clump of tall grasses near the Skyclan border. Things had been going well for him so far, but he still needed to add to his numbers. As the scent of a couple she-cats hit his scent glands, he stifled a soft purr of satisfaction. It shouldn't be too hard to pull them away from their clan. And if it was, then he would either kill them to lessen the number of his enemies or simply inflict a few wounds as persuasion. Their scent got stronger and he unsheathed his claws in preparation to spring out of his hiding place.

You're Coming With Me (Closed) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 18:49

Pansyface was out patrolling the border with Cherrymist, her former mentor and older sister. The gray and white she-cat had not been able to spend time with the blind she-cat lately; she was carrying Rippedsky's kits and she didn't want to exhaust her. So now, she was cherishing this time they could spend together.

The thought of the happy couple, and new kits, suddenly lowered the young warrior's spirits. Coming to a halt, a deep sigh exhaled from her maw, and her ears drooped. "Oh Bouncepaw, I miss you so much..... Her whisper was barely audible, and she pushed away her sad feelings quickly. That's not my life now, you need to move on.

Suddenly, a strange scent floated into her nostrils. Standing alert, the bi-color she-cat's fur stood on end as she recognized the scent; rouge. Unsheathing her claws, she looked back to where Cherrymist was, and hissed in a low tone; "We have an intruder."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 2:14

Before the strange she-cat could speak, Bear leaped out of his hiding spot. Instantly, his claws were unsheathed and he was standing boldly in front of the pair of cats. Unlike when he had dealt with younger cats, his approach was less directly threatening. Bear planned to be more calculating and direct.

"Tree cats, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me," Bear's meow rang confident and demanding, "Do not refuse. I don't want there to be any struggle." He stared down at both of them. The battle-scarred, muscular tom was an intimidating sight. His words rang with notes of threat as well. Although, since he did not know the name of the clans, it made him sound a bit unsure. He called them by their territory. To him, they were practically all the same. It didn't quite matter to him. All he knew was that they needed to be eradicated. The daft furballs lived by some code too old to be legitimate and worshiped cats in the stars. Fools, He thought to himself with disgust as he looked over them with narrowed eyes.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 11:01

Cherryist enjoyed the breeze blowing through her fur and the sweet flexing of her muscles with every pace she took, feeling her lean and strong muscles free at last. The nursery was not a bad place, but the blind cat who relied on smell disliked the ever-present tinge of milk and kits that downed down the smell of newleaf approaching. She tilted her head towards Pansyface at her words, and her muscles tensed in surprise. The warrior scented the air to find the tinge of rogue nearby, and her hackles rose in alarm. Pansyface was right, and the queen felt the nervous thought of battle in her mind. "Do what I tell you to and nothing else." she commanded her younger sister in such a strict tone that she almost stoned herself in surprise. The rogue's scent was weird enough as he was out of their hideway. She could pick up the scent of Two-leg place and the scent of the woods, the scent of blood and other things that made her shiver. They were not standing a chance against this cat, whether they fough heir hardest or not. She was afraid of doing the right choice but knew she had to anyway. "Pansyface, stay silent." she ordered, stepping forward.

"You words are truly senseless, rogue, but I will not argue. I cannot see my sister be injured. But I believe I believe you should reconsider your threats. Before you act." she meowed sternly, thinking of Rippedsky, thinking of Swankit and Brierkit, and thinking of her parents.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 15:46

"There is nothing to reconsider," Bear meowed firmly. Thankfully, she didn't seem too resistant. He sheathed his claws, feeling there was no threat. But he didn't let his guard down. Even if the pair tried to pose a problem, it wouldn't be much of one. Not wanting to waste anytime, he butted the white she-cat on the side and demanded, "Move. We have ground to cover. And I have other places to be. You will be well fed. But remember now. You follow me." The brown tom turned to lead the way, but stuck very close in case they tried anything.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 13:15

Pansyface was struck with many emotions at once; rage, fear, curiosity....but rage won out. Baring her fangs in a threatening snarl, she growled deeply at the rouge as he shoved Cherrymist. Padding forward, she stood in front of the queen and unsheathed her claws. "Don't touch my sister rouge!" Her hiss was laced with venom and spite, but she didn't lunge at the tom. There was no way they could take the tom down on her own, or with her former mentor. They were trapped.

Tail bristling, she fell into step behind the brute, laying her sleek tail on Cherrymist's snowy white shoulder for comfort and guidance. We will make it through this sister, I promise. Casting a hesitant look behind her, her heart ached already for her home, her friends; Bouncepaw. I will be back, won't I?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 11:39

"You watch how you speak to me," He hissed, lashing forwards with unsheathed claws against the side of Pansyface's muzzle. Bear made sure not to make the wounds too deep, but he still drew blood. I hope you got the message, He thought, glaring darkly at the younger she-cat before continuing on.

"Now come on," His growl was deep as the trio continued away from Skyclan territory and towards the barn.

(Topic end)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Coming With Me (Closed)   You're Coming With Me (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Coming With Me (Closed)
Page 1 of 1