Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Empty
PostSubject: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 19:42

Today was a particularly nice day in RiverClan; the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and perhaps the fish were too if you listened hard enough. Harebounce led her little patrol made of just herself and two of her kits: Owlshriek and Grebepaw. Though from the same litter, only now could her little Wug leave camp. So today they were going to make it memorable! The tortoiseshell warrior hopped over a small stream, her nose and ears primed for any hide or hair of prey, but in all honesty she was just as excited to see what her two children would find.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 20:00

Oh, to be an apprentice again.

His yellow gaze watched Grebepaw, following behind his mother and sister. While he would love to hunt the plentiful prey of their forest, part of him tugged at his chest similar to how it did whenever Owlshriek took Stormpaw out of camp. His sister had been sick for a while, perhaps she needed a bit of an eye on her. Of course, knowing how she behaved, the warrior kept his distance. If she found out he was keeping special attention on her during her first time out of camp...well, he might lose an ear.

He'd better let her lead the way. After all, one cat's time out of camp was a special one!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 9:39

The excitement that radiated off the molly was palpable. Despite her age, she had only recently become an apprentice-- a nasty sickness she had narrowly fought off, but one that left her quite far behind her littermates both developmentally and in rank. Despite this, Grebepaw was rather apathetic about it, tail lifted high as she padded between her mother and brother. The scents outside of camp were so fresh and exciting and new, and her inexperience was clear in all that she did as she blundered through the undergrowth, dragging her pelt along every part of fresh green growth.

A purr was audible as the molly spotted a muddy little frog hopping along the bank of the stream her mother had hopped over, and she darted for it, claws outstretched on both paws.

A small croak of alarm was all that remained of the little creature as it evaded the apprentice's paws, darting into the stream and making a quick escape. She huffed, a little embarrassed, a little out of breath from the sudden jolt of movement. "I let it go," she declared proudly to her kin, puffing out her chest fur. "If I was really trying, it would've been a goner!" Unfortunately a lack of time with other cats - especially those her age - had allowed kit-like behaviour to infiltrate her mannerisms, something incredibly interesting to observe in a molly that should be a warrior.

Bounding away from the scene of embarrassment, Grebepaw attempted to keep pace with her mother, taking several pawsteps where others would only take a few. "So! Where are we going! What are we doing! Oh, is there a cool secret place that you can only know about as an apprentice or above?" A barrage of questions tumbled from the bicoloured molly, eyes bright as she took in everything around.

Grebepaw is attempting to catch a Frog! She failed :(

Grebepaw:
20/20HP
57/60SP (-3)

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324

Last edited by oryx on Wed 15 Jun 2022 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 9:39

The member 'oryx' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Mistpe10
wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 2:28

Hmm..!” Harebounce let out a warbling purr as she walked. Where should she bring Grebepaw? To the spot in the river where branches hung so low that fish occasionally had to leap over them to go downstream? Or perhaps to one of the few parts of the territory with enough dry ground to run around on? That part was her favorite in all honesty - and it was pretty funny whenever a Clanmate had to do a double-take whenever they saw a rather large hare running about in the middle of RiverClan territory. Her mind far detached from her surroundings, the tortoiseshell nearly stumbled when she stepped into an unexpected patch of mud. Her noise of surprise startled a toad out of hiding. It leapt after giving a little croak of its own, dodging her outstretched claws with surprising nimbleness.

All this commotion, however, attracted a rather uninvited guest: a very, very hostile raccoon, far too close for comfort! With an alarmed swish it slapped Harebounce’s leg with its nimble claws, drawing blood and a short hiss of pain from its target.

This is just what we need!” From anyone else that sentence would’ve been obviously sarcastic, but from “Brick”, it was delightfully, perfectly genuine. “ Wug, I got my first pelt when I first started training. Do you want to earn one too?” She looked to Owlshriek and tapped him with her tail, the grin on her face a stark contrast to the snarling, gritting teeth of the raccoon that had just taken a swipe at her. “ I’m thinking you’re a little too big for this one, Furnace. But that doesn’t mean we can’t search for something more your size.

… The raccoon was starting to look a little uneasy at her lack of concern. And the fact that it was three against one.

Harebounce tried to catch a toad! She was unsuccessful.(-3 SP) A Raccoon appeared! It used Quick Swipe on Harebounce, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina.

Raccoon
HP
: 20/20
SP: 110/120

Harebounce
HP
: 32/40
SP: 97/100

Last edited by Knight on Wed 6 Jul 2022 - 2:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 2:28

The member 'Knight' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Mistpe10
wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyWed 6 Jul 2022 - 9:20

Owlshriek

Owlshriek shook his head. "I feel as if this is more a Wug  creature." He admitted, strolling casually up to the raccoon. He paused for a moment, then lunged forward. His quick pawsteps found his way around the raccoon, grasping its tail in his teeth and pulled hard. "It wouldn't be wise to attack my mother." Owlshriek explained to the creature, as if it could understand him.

Turning his gaze to his sister, the tom justted his head at the animal. "Give it a go."

Owlshriek used Tail Yank, Stunning the raccoon. Using 15 stamina, and dealing 8 damage

Raccoon STUNNED
HP: 12/20

Harebounce
HP: 32/40

Owlshriek
50/50 HP
105/120 SP

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 4:16

Her eyes widened to the size of the full moon as the black and white creature looking much like herself darted out of what felt to be nowhere, taking a swipe at her Brick. Hissing, her fur instinctively bushed out, doubling her size and making the otherwise little molly look slightly more intimidating as a light amount of fear wormed through her. As her mother asked about having her own pelt, Grebepaw lit up with excitement, fur laying flat. Honestly, there could not have been a better pick for the bicoloured apprentice, and a soft purr lit up in her throat at the realisation.

Her brother stunned the creature into oblivion by yanking on its tail, and she frowned, worried he would detach it with how hard he pulled. "Do take care not to damage it too much then-- I don't want some shredded pelt as my very first one. Otherwise, I will have to repay the favour, of course," Her eyes gleamed with mischief, and she bared her teeth, lowered her head and ran head-first into the side of the Raccoon. An audible wheeze of air could be heard, and Grebepaw bounced back, bright gaze directed at her mother.

"I promise I'll keep it so clean, I won't even sleep or swim with it on. I'm so excited!"

Grebepaw used Headbutt, dealing 4 damage and using 5 stamina. The Raccoon is no longer stunned.

Raccoon:
HP: 8/20 (-4)

Harebounce:

Owlshriek:
50/50 HP
105/120 SP

Grebepaw:
20/20 HP
52/60 SP (-5)

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 14:58

Grebepaw's excited gaze was reflected ten-fold in Harebounce's. "Good job, good job!" She cheered as the raccoon let out a few more ear-piercing screeches of pain. Ah, her kits were becoming fine young cats. Before the creature could even think of making a hasty retreat, the tortoiseshell charged forward with carefully sheathed claws, slamming it into the dirt with one final show of brute force, as a way to preserve the pelt as best as possible with few cuts or nicks. And that was it. She hovered, focusing her eyes on the animal's belly for any signs of life. Nothing. "That was perfect!" She gave her Wug a little lick on the forehead. "Now for the fun part..." Now this, this would be what she was excited for.

Harebounce used Sanctum Strike on the Raccoon! It dealt 8 damage and used 10 stamina. The raccoon is dead!

Raccoon
HP: 0/20

Harebounce
SP: 87/100

Grebepaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 52/60

Owlshriek
HP: 50/50
SP: 105/120

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]   wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

wug's bricks and furnaces: get your coats now! [closed]
Page 1 of 1