Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 3:57

A queen humbled out of camp, feeling lighter on her skinny paws. She trotted further of where she trained Whitefoot and Troutstep together, and... Where she also planned to meet them.

The lush green leaves rustled silently, as Salmonstripe called out, "Whitefoot! Troutstep," Her voice echoed through the reeds and the trees in which hang over-head.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 5:53

"Let's get this over with." Troutstep mumbled to Whitefoot as they padded towards their mother.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] VHQrlk5
Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] 1QYZaRo

Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 15:09

Whitefoot reluctantly followed, letting his ginger tail tip drag in the ground leaving a skinny trail. Plodding along occasionally letting his pelt brush up against his brother's for comfort. What does she want? She better be apologizing and telling us she's told Fishstar. He thought bitterly, he felt that him and his brother just wasn't enough for her. She had to have more kits and push them aside like nothing. But she will pay. One way or another.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Sep 2015 - 15:17

Her back straight and her long, slender tail wrapped around shaky paws, she let out a meow. "So, um... I understand that you don't exactly like me as a mother... You treat me like some sort of ThunderClan warrior in which killed your real mother, though... I am one of yours's birth mom, and other is adopted... But, that's not the point. Come on. Spam out the insults. I understand." Starting out as a nervous stammer, her meows grew stronger and braver.

Straightening her back, she sat silently with a straight face. She mumbled and murmured curses to not only herself, but the terrorizing insults she was about to be spammed at.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 12:32

"Lets get one thing straight here. At this point I don't care what Fishstar does to punish you. You've made your choice and it's over." he said cooly, trying to keep the tears back. She was his birth mother, and what she did probably hurt him the most. "But I have a question for you. Whas I not enough? Were you not happy, did I do someting wrong?" he couldn't help but yowl the last part, his fur bristling.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 12:54

"You've never ever met your father. He was a bastard. A rebel. The worst cat I could ever mate with. But," Cried Salmonstripe irritability. "No matter what, if you have a mate you just have kits. I couldn't control it. I love you two the most, you're my first two. Troutstep, I know you hate me a lot of the time, but... I love you. Whitefoot, though you may not be my birth son... I love you so much like you are. It hurts me dearly to curse at you both, yet it's frustrating to have you complaining all the time!" She wanted to burst out in tears.

"Now, spam out the insults," She sobbed loudly.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 13:01

Troutstep thought for moment. Then he sighed and said "There are no insults. It's over, there is nothing else I can do. I just want a break from family drama." he turned around, and padded away. Don't look back, dont look back. He thought to himself, feeling somewhat guilty. No, it's her falt she did this.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 13:06

Whitefoot scoffed, "No words can describe how I'm feeling towards you" He mewed coldly before turning to join his brother. Catching up to him he pressed into his shoulder for comfort

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]   Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Please! Not Again! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: