Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The dumb one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

The dumb one Empty
PostSubject: The dumb one   The dumb one EmptySat May 21, 2022 12:38 pm

Shadekit awoke in the nursery and stretched with a tiny cute little yawn. His paws were so small and they padded out making soft little sounds as he stepped out into the camp clearing looking around. Nearby the nursery sat a queen who he recognized. The happy little tom trotted over to her with wide empty eyes.

Looking up at her he giggled a little

"Hi RoseMottle!" he said with a big smile happy to see her

(OOC: yes I know it is actually Mottlerose... Shadekit just has problems with names feel free to respond to that however u want XD He is supposed to be very wholesome but also very stupid)

He waved at her with his tiny cute little tail and sat besides her.

A little butterfly flew by and he got super excited and chased after it a little. He pounced at it! ... And managed to trip over his paws and land smack on his face in an akward faceplant. shrugging it off he bounced back to his paws.

He looked back at the warrior with wide still empty eyes. "ohhh I know we play hide and seek okie???" he said excited. His siblings had shown him the game (off screen I guess) but they quickly told him he was not too good at the game... hmfff well they just got lucky when they checked his nest as the very first place.

He told her to close her eyes so he could go hide....

It should be mentioned that yeah he has 0 thinking skills at this point and is barely above thinking capabilities of a rock.

He put his tail over his eyes and face and figured it was the perfect hiding spot...

he was still literally out in the open like directly within the queens line of sight...

but he couldnt see her through his tail so this was a genius plan he thought to himself. If I cant see her she will never find me here. He did his best not to giggle to much at how hard this would be for the queen to find him.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

The dumb one Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dumb one   The dumb one EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 12:33 pm

Mottlerose had been idly enjoying the newleaf sun, her dark pelt soaking it in rather nicely. It was a great contrast compared to the cold that seemed to have soak into her pelt for much, much too long. No true thoughts seemed to carry in her mind either, just the simple enjoyment of life. That would be disturbed at the small voice squeaking her way, and it was one she had come to recognize. A welcoming, motherly chuckle came from the tortoiseshell as her head lifted to see Shadekit. "Hello there, Shadekit." Even with his mistaking of her name, it didn't bother her much - he was just a kit, after all.

It brought her some joy to see the youthful chaos that occurred with cats as young as he was. As the butterfly came by, it was no surprise to her that he would be unable to resist the hunting instincts that no doubt were coursing through his little body. She knew she had struggled with them when she was little, but even then, she had rarely ventured outside of the nursery to even entertain the idea of such. "Good try!" She encouraged kindly.

His prompting to play hide and seek led the warrior to tilt her head curiously. She hadn't played games like that in ages, but she figured it would at least be good for her. After all, sometimes, simply enjoying the much more mundane in life was necessary. "Alright. I'll close my eyes and you go hide, okay? One...two... three..." Mottlerose closed her eyes and even covered her face with a paw, letting the kit go find a hiding place as she counted.

"...Eight... nine... ten. Ready or not, here I come!" She announced, rising from her spot. While she could very much see the kit right in front of her, the tiny giggles that came from his body only meant a large smile would appear on her face. "Hmm... I wonder... Where could he be? He's just so good at hiding!" It wasn't hard for her to play along with the kit's antics. After all, there wasn't any need to constantly show the cruelty of the world. Enjoying the ignorance of youth was something she would let him enjoy, at least until he was closer to being an apprentice.

She padded around the camp, even walking right past him a few times as she pretended to have to search for him. "Oh Shadekit? I wonder, where did he ever go..." She called out, just slightly loud enough for it to seem like she had genuinely no idea where he was at. Finally, a paw would gently nudge the young kit's side. "I found you, Shadekit!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

The dumb one
Page 1 of 1