Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Like Old Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Like Old Times   Like Old Times EmptySat May 21, 2022 11:00 am

Batsong sat in the edge of camp mostly to herself. She was shy cat and didnt really go out of her way to talk to new people or make new connections.

The reserved molly watched the sunrise slowly over the camp wall as the night had just passed. It was that dim lighting time of the morning just before you can really see clearly but with enough light to make out the basics.

She saw out of the corner of her eye movement. Turning she saw the whisky firey pelt fur of her good lifelong frined Scorchtalon. Grinning widely she walked over to him. The two played as kits and were good friends since. Both of them had a little bit of misheif when they were kits, messing up the leaders den, throwing snow around... it was such a fun time they had together and batsong enjoyed spending time with him alot.

"h-hey you.... you out doing some early h-hunting??" she asked curisouly seeing as he was just coming into the entrance. She sniffed at him a little curiously .... Was that shadowclan?? ehhh it was probably nothing probably just a morning patrol or something. She didnt really think much of it and didnt even ask him really.

Tilting her head she pawed at him playfully, "hmm y-you're i-it" she said with a giggle as she ran a little ways from him. She hadnt really played like this since they were kits but no one was watching so early so who cared? and besides after all the dark forest things, they needed some lighter things to focus on anyways

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:03 am

Scorchtalon slipped back into camp after another nightly excursion, a small hare clamped between his jaws. He almost jumped out of his fur when he heard Batsong call his name, but thankfully he'd prepared for the chance that someone would be awake.

"Errr yes, just hunting." He nodded as he dropped his prey into the pile. He felt awful lying to Batsong, one of his closest friends, but it wasn't like he was hurting anyone... right? Anyways, he'd found time to hunt on his way back, so it wasn't like anyone could accuse him of neglecting his duties.

So engaged in his internal dialogue, Scorchtalon didn't notice Batsong's playful glance until she'd booped him on the nose and ran away with a laugh. He blinked in surprise, before letting out an amused purr and chasing after her.

"Hey! Get back here you fluff-pelt!" As he caught up to her, he tapped a paw lightly on her shoulder smugly.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:01 am

(Sorry for the long wait I totally somehow missed it was my turn lols oops))

She nodded at his answer seeing his catch and belived his lie. She had no reason not to.

She had lied to him about sneaking out at first but eventually told him the whole truth about sligthfrost. Her kit and now apprentice Crowpaw was all she had left of slightfrost now that he died though.

Batsong giggled as he chased after her. It was so early that no one else was around and for once she could act like a kit again and not have to worry about keeping appearance of being the warrior she had fully grown into. It was so much fun. He was really fast however and caught up to her and tagged her on the shoulder.

purring softly she chased after him now. The windclan pair were both really fast from their constant hunting of rabbits and their sleek builds. She eventually caught back up and tagged his back with her tail.

However now she had another idea that was a differnt game they played as kits. She purred sitting next to him.

"d-do you r-..remember when we were kits" she stuttered her speaking still a bit stuttered.

"I d-dared you to go mess up the leaders den" she giggled pawing at him playfully.

"its y-your turn now... a-ask me a dare" she said with a grin. she enjoyed spending time with him and he was a really good friend to her and helped take away any bordom she had. She wondered what he would pick though as her dare she would have to do.

Was this game for kits? yes ... but it was fun and as long as they got to their warrior duties later on it wasnt hurting anyone. She thought to herself.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 11:33 am

Scorchtalon wasn't surprised when Batsong caught up to him, but his eyes widened at the mention of a dare. He cocked his head curiously as he mulled over the idea. They hadn't played that game since they were kits, he wasn't even sure he knew what a good dare would be. It wasn't as if they could go sneaking into the leaders den as they had done so many moons ago, and for a second he missed those days. Back when everything was simple, and the only thing on his mind was the next game he wanted to play, or how he would be a great warrior when he was older. The life of a warrior seemed so romanticized back then, and although he would never trade it for anything, it was exhausting sometimes.

"Hmmm... I dare you... to go hunting with me. You know, just the two of us." He said, nudging Batsong playfully with his shoulder.

"It'll be fun! Like when we used to play leader and deputy, I was Scorchstar and you were the ever fearless Batfang! So what do you say, deputy?"

OOC: sorry for the wait, I genuinely could not think of a good dare lol

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Old Times
Page 1 of 1