Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ik I've said this like 5 times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

ik I've said this like 5 times Empty
Postik I've said this like 5 times

I've lost count of how many times I've said I'll be back, but only been active for a week and then dies of mysterious causes. Well anyway last year kind of turned into a roller coaster after April, and when I thought I'd got it back together something even worse would happen. Major oof. Now I'm going to try and get back into things, no promises that I'll end up with me staying. Just for like the future, my posting maybe really like sketchy, I have to toggle family business, school work and a possible job, but I'll try my best. I missed you all :-)

Also rip all my cats from before. I feel like I've ripped out part of me oof.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ik I've said this like 5 times :: Comments

bunjamin
Re: ik I've said this like 5 times
Post Sun May 20, 2018 6:04 am by bunjamin
AAAA BAB YOU'RE BACK
RainyHeart
Post Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 am by RainyHeart
MIDNEE HI!!! :D Glad to see ya!
Harlem
Post Sun May 20, 2018 11:26 am by Harlem
hi! welcome back. i don't think we've met before. i'm really excited to see you around in roleplay, midnee!
ruska
Post Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 pm by ruska
welcome back!
Midnee
Post Sun May 20, 2018 2:18 pm by Midnee
@ rainy and sauce, I am glad to be back tooooooo

@ Harlem no I don't think so either but thank you

@rusk ty!!!!
Cays
Post Tue May 22, 2018 5:17 pm by Cays (Online)
MIDNEEEEEEEEe! I'm so sorry!! Also Welcome back! 8D Marshboi's still goin, is Hazeflight or is she gone forever?
Midnee
Post Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm by Midnee
@ cays i've been gone so long that i have missed out on so much :( and i thought it would be better to start over with a clean slate. My cats deserved better oof. I might try to give Haze a death topic tho
Cays
Post Tue May 22, 2018 11:41 pm by Cays (Online)
I know the feeling <3 I hope to rp with you again with your new characters then!
Midnee
Post Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 am by Midnee
@ cays yeah me too <3
Post  by Sponsored content

ik I've said this like 5 times

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: