Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Promise [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptyTue 17 May - 18:40

Starlingflare never imagined the day would come. He never thought he would be a good father but now that he had three little kits of his own, he wanted nothing more than to protect these kits with his life, to destroy anything and everything that would hurt them. His single gold eye watched as his kits danced around him, messing with anything and everything, and he could only watch with fascination. Oh how he would treasure these three forever.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptyWed 18 May - 16:52

Camp was.. big.

Foxkit had already been out the nursery a few times, of course- the nursery was nearly always full of queens and other kits, and any chance to get out of that stuffy den was welcome. However, she was still unused to the huge clearing of camp, brimming with warriors and apprentices tending to their duties, or otherwise sharing tongues where the sunbeams drifted into camp. She decided to stay near her siblings and father. He was familiar, and besides, if she was gonna be the best warrior, she'd have to learn from the strongest cat she knew!

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptyFri 20 May - 11:34

Beetlekit sat next to her father, watching her surroundings through narrowed eyes. To be quite honest, she was bored. The camp had quickly lost it's mysterious allure once she had thoroughly explored every inch of it, and there was only so much mischief she could get into before even that got tedious.

"Can we go out and see the forest? There's nothing to do in camp but sit around all day." She huffed, turning to Starlingflare with a pleading gaze. Maybe if she was dramatic enough he'd believe she was dying of boredom and take pity on her.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptySun 22 May - 15:49

"No, you have to stay in camp until you become an apprentice. It's dangerous out there." As much as he wanted to give in to his kit's desires, he needed to keep them safe first, and the camp was safe. "As soon as you are an apprentice, I will go out with you and show you every inch of the territory alright? That goes for all of you." He told his kits who were seated around him.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptySun 22 May - 21:06

Foxkit frowned at her sister's words. Of course Beetlekit would already be bored of camp. Still, at Starlingflare's words, Foxkit jumped up in excitement, "Really? Oh, oh, can you also teach us how to fight when we become apprentices!?" the young kit chirped. She almost forgot her worry of camp and mild annoyance to Beetlekit- she couldn't wait 'till she finally reached six moons!

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] EmptyTue 24 May - 9:36

Unlike Beetlekit, Bearkit was content with her surroundings. Camp was so exciting! There were so many interesting cats, and places to explore and play. Admittedly, she wasn't the best at all the games, but she enjoyed them nonetheless. That didn't mean she wasn't excited to become an apprentice, though. She was excited for practically everything. After Foxkit's request, she nodded, and jumped into the conversation.

"And to hunt! I'm gonna be the best at hunting. I'll bring back so much food to camp, the fresh-kill pile will reach the clouds!" She boasted with a grin. Bearkit loved to 'hunt.' She was always pouncing after leaves, or feathers. Although she wasn't successful a lot of the time, she was determined to catch them all. If only her paws didn't get in the way. She wasn't the most graceful of cats, and she often found herself stumbling over anything, even herself at times. She hoped with apprenticehood, she would become a little better on her paws, especially if she was going to be a skilled hunter.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Promise [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Promise [Open]   I Promise [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Promise [Open]
Page 1 of 1