Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning to his Rightful Home [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Empty
PostSubject: Returning to his Rightful Home [C]   Returning to his Rightful Home [C] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:18 pm

Ares's paws were sore, having traversed the distance from Skyclan's territory all the way back to his home. He had stayed much too long in Skyclan's camp, watching over their clan like a guard, watching his pathetic brother make friends with them. His father didn't need him, at least not for now. He would do more good for his father's cause at home... though his home seemed disorganized and fractured. It felt as if nobody was doing anything. Without their father's leadership, it looked like it had begun falling apart, crumbling just like the stones that formed some of the camp. Quietly, he sat, licking his aching paws. One of his family would show up soon, they were numerous enough.

Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo48 Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo50 Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Rightful Home [C]   Returning to his Rightful Home [C] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:26 pm

"Ares!" A voice called from the other side of camp. The gold and white rogue gracefully made her way around the camp before approaching her half brother. "Glad to have you back. A lot has happened since the gathering.. Ana passed to green cough, and well.. I haven't seen Tarot around in a few days. Have you seen him?" Calypso asked, hopefully her brother had some good news with his return. If not well. Hopefully he could help in getting the order back together.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1208

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Rightful Home [C]   Returning to his Rightful Home [C] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:30 pm

Getting to his large paws, Ares watched as his half-sister approached, clearly full to the brim with news. He opened his mouth to greet her, but no sooner had he done so when Calypso announced the death of his sister and the disappearance of Tarot. A scowl crossed his mouth, claws digging into the earth beneath him. "Ana is dead?" The tom gritted his teeth. He should have been there for her. He should have been there.

Ares let out a short huff of breath. "...No, I've not seen Tarot. Not for a while. Skies above Calypso, what has become of the Order? We all but dissolved as soon as father left. I refuse to let that happen so easily, not when this is a worthwhile group. The clans don't deserve half of what they've got, and we know it. This should still be a safe haven for all those who are shunned by those self-righteous clanners!" A fire now alight in his eyes, the tom looked around the mostly deserted camp.

"We'll just have to lead ourselves if our siblings won't step up! We will make this order what we want it to be, what father wanted it to be!" Though his heart was still heavy with the news of his sibling's death, Ares looked like he was about to burst with focus. "Do you know who we have left? My mom is still around right? I know she was upset with father, and I was too, but I hope she didn't leave."

Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo48 Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo50 Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Unborn Kit | Skyclan | 00/00 | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Unborn Kit | Windclan | 00/00 | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Rightful Home [C]   Returning to his Rightful Home [C] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 1:43 pm

Calypso nodded at his words, she agreed whole heartedly with what he was saying. She didn't want the order to fall apart.. but things hadn't been going well ever since... Well ever since the Dark Forest showed up. She didn't know if she liked them too much anymore. They were causing harm to her family.. to her order.

"I believe she is still around. I know she has had a lot to deal with lately though.. so she tends to wander." She told him. She sat down, her body relaxing just a little now that one of her siblings had returned from the clans, and it seemed that he shared her interest in keeping the order together.

With a new resolve in her mind she straightened up. "Ares." She said firmly. "Neither of us want this order to fall apart, like you said we have to step up. So, will you be my Serpent?" She didn't mind being the face of the order, if Ares wanted to do all of the dirty work, then that was fine with her.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to his Rightful Home [C]   Returning to his Rightful Home [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to his Rightful Home [C]
Page 1 of 1